'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
106,601 - 106,620 of 147,282 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok C, discussing about something doesn't mean you have to believe it. Makes it interesting. Btw, I hope that he was wrong about everything. God, I hope. I love to talk about Nostradamus, supernatural things, but I'm skeptical. No, I don't believe everything I hear. I love to talk about aliens, UFO and all of those things, but someone have to comes and show 'me' 100%- that thing exist, till then no harm done talking about it ...!!
I have my horoscope done years ago by NORVELL, I think that was his name...he was astrologer to the stars of Hollywood. About some things he was right but some things never came true. I also like to read my horoscope just for fun.
That's true, O. It just sounded like you believed it. Glad you don't.:)

Yeah, I've had my fortune told a couple of times with the same results.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Underwater volcano is Earth's biggest
Tamu Massif rivals the size of Olympus Mons on Mars.
Geophysicists have discovered what they say is the largest single volcano on Earth, a 650-kilometre-wide beast the size of the British Isles lurking beneath the waters of the northwest Pacific Ocean.
http://www.nature.com/news/underwater-volcano...
Yep, sooner or later we will be just another asteroid belt rotating around the sun.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL...!!
This is all very scary and possible.
Nostradamus predicted his own death.
Third Antichrist, someone in LIBRA. His is going to lead for 7 yrs as a peace keeper of the world and then he is going to show his true color. I don't remember what is going to happen after. I gave my book to someone and never got it back.
Nostradamus was a great doctor. Very ahead of his time.
Not so great as a prophet however.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok C, discussing about something doesn't mean you have to believe it. Makes it interesting. Btw, I hope that he was wrong about everything. God, I hope. I love to talk about Nostradamus, supernatural things, but I'm skeptical. No, I don't believe everything I hear. I love to talk about aliens, UFO and all of those things, but someone have to comes and show 'me' 100%- that thing exist, till then no harm done talking about it ...!!
I have my horoscope done years ago by NORVELL, I think that was his name...he was astrologer to the stars of Hollywood. About some things he was right but some things never came true. I also like to read my horoscope just for fun.
... I also like to read my horoscope just for fun... said Z

Me TOO :)

Here ya go ...

Aries
You're in tremendous demand, with many people clamoring for your attention. You could be snowed under with invitations but don't let that stop you issuing a few of your own because you'll relish the chance to do some entertaining. Love will also brighten up your life, whether it's romantic or platonic. It's going to be a great month!

Aquarius
Go out of your way to be co-operative and pleasant to the people in your life, Aquarius. Find peaceful solutions to problems, rather than marching in with all guns blazing. However, there may be times when it would be better to stand up for yourself, even if you don't like doing it, than to let someone walk all over you.

Leo
Your powers of attraction are always pretty good but they'll be even better throughout the rest of September. If you want to make yourself utterly irresistible you could treat yourself to some new clothes or a different hairdo, but this will really be gilding the lily. It will also mean that if you set your sights on someone they'll be almost powerless to resist your charms.

Libra
Friends will gladden your heart during the rest of the month, so arrange some social outings. You might even grow closer to a certain someone. However, you must bear in mind that you can't always be out gadding, so allocate plenty of time in your schedule for some peace and quiet. Then you can have the best of both worlds.

Sagittarius
Things are a bit dicey with a certain person today. Maybe they're in a strop about something and determined to take it out on you, or perhaps the boot's on the other foot and you're the one who's on the warpath. You obviously need to clear the air as quickly as possible, but don't look on this as an excuse to let rip about things that don't really matter, or which will hurt someone's feelings.

IF I left out one of my *Patriot* pals ...
Let me know ...

)8~D>
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Geophysicists have discovered what they say is the largest single volcano on Earth, a 650-kilometre-wide beast the size of the British Isles lurking beneath the waters of the northwest Pacific Ocean.
Yikes...AL...!!
:-(!!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostradamus was a great doctor. Very ahead of his time.
Not so great as a prophet however.
True...also, he was writing in language that no one could translate today. He was afraid if authorities got to his predictions, he would be arrested.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA EMPLOYING THINK-TANK PLAN TO OUST ASSAD?
Critics warn of war doctrine that threatens national sovereignty
Published: 54 mins ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-employing-th...
Out of curiosity is WMD the republican version of the Onion?
I've noticed most of their articles are pretty far fetched with little or no legitimate sources.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, O. It just sounded like you believed it. Glad you don't.:)
Yeah, I've had my fortune told a couple of times with the same results.
It was fun at least.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
This is the first thing you've ever posted that I found interesting.

I gave you a star. It's an orange one though, not much like the gold stars Crow gets. But still a star.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
'tofy'...
You & I "used to"
BUTT heads a lot ...
THEN ...
You seemed to do a 180 ...
-n-
I 'kinda liked 'messing w/you':)
Here lately ...
You seem to have turned back that 180
that you did BETTER with ...
Just an "FYI"
[as IF you care]
;~)
Life is a circle AL,
And thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/vF1HCMGZ4Ok

PEACE
tofy
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I proved it days ago, Jethro, when you posted all your cute little Arabic phrases, remember? I Googled them, and the first entries were posts from the Burkesville and Elkhorn City Topix boards. Heh.
My detective work sure beats yours all to hell if you think I live in Indian. What gave you that peculiar notion, anyway?
You are a GODDAMN LIAR that simple! Do you think you saying something proves it? I live and post from EXACTLY where my post's say! You can not change your location, unless you register your topix name, with all your personal info, or you post from an AOL, Facebook or a smartphone account; then your location shows in white not blue! I don’t try to hide, like you do! I can speak some Arabic, and other languages and dialects as well, you can’t even speak English! I never said you were from Indian, I said Indiana!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity is WMD the republican version of the Onion?
I've noticed most of their articles are pretty far fetched with little or no legitimate sources.
It's the conservative version of the National Enquirer, only more lurid and less factual.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It was fun at least.
Yes, it was. Kinda wish I still had the money I wasted on it, though..lol!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'agree" ...
On the scary and possible part.
I read Revelations for the other part :)
The Anti-Christ is Coming With All Power and Signs and Lying Wonders wonder
The Middle East Peace Accord
The following Scripture text will show the ‘little horn’ of Daniel 7 and
the Beast from the ‘sea’ of Revelation 13 are the same.
http://israelsmessiah.com/prophecy/end_times/...
BIBLICAL DOOM OF DAMASCUS 'RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES'
Students of prophecy warn nations aligning to fulfill Isaiah 17
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/biblical-doom-of-d...
I find it amazing in this day and age how many people still believe in an ancient myths written by a people ignorant even of basic sanitation practices.
If Jesus really wanted to perform a lasting miracle, instead of turning water into wine, he would have turned it into penicillin.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Life is a circle AL,
And thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/vF1HCMGZ4Ok
PEACE
tofy
Post that from a regular youtube account....
without the (.)... youtu.be ...
-n-
I 'might' lQQk at it :)
I don't "trust" you like I 'once' DID!

;~)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a GODDAMN LIAR that simple! Do you think you saying something proves it? I live and post from EXACTLY where my post's say! You can not change your location, unless you register your topix name, with all your personal info, or you post from an AOL, Facebook or a smartphone account; then your location shows in white not blue! I don’t try to hide, like you do! I can speak some Arabic, and other languages and dialects as well, you can’t even speak English! I never said you were from Indian, I said Indiana!
Crow__

Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#119965Thursday Aug 29

Judged:Funny1Spam1Brilliant1
<quoted text>
TN is where I live you stupid halfwit bitch! It's that simple! Belive what you and your dimwit friends want, I don't care.
Doesn't Jonesborough have its own Topix board?

Because see, I only know blessings in Arabic, so I had to Google the filth you posted. Thing is, when I Googled "Assam Aiaykom, ebn el sharmoota!", the very first result was this:

www.topix.com/forum/city/elkhorn-city-ky/.../ ...

Then when I Googled "Kis ern ick", one of the first results was this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/burkesville-k ...

Elkhorn City and Burkesville? Weird, huh?

There's the links, Jethro, in black and white. I clicked on them, btw, and guess whose exact posts came up? Yours. Liar.

So now you prove I'm from Marysville. In front of everybody.

Thanks for making me look up this post, btw. I thought I'd saved it but hadn't. I have now.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a star. It's an orange one though, not much like the gold stars Crow gets. But still a star.
Hola ILiH,
A sprinkle of star dust and you appear...it's magic!:)
PEACE
tofy :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya, ILiH! Good to see you. Aww, you gave Witch Hazel a star? Sweet. ;)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
... I also like to read my horoscope just for fun... said Z
Me TOO :)
Here ya go ...
Aries
You're in tremendous demand, with many people clamoring for your attention. You could be snowed under with invitations but don't let that stop you issuing a few of your own because you'll relish the chance to do some entertaining. Love will also brighten up your life, whether it's romantic or platonic. It's going to be a great month!
Aquarius
Go out of your way to be co-operative and pleasant to the people in your life, Aquarius. Find peaceful solutions to problems, rather than marching in with all guns blazing. However, there may be times when it would be better to stand up for yourself, even if you don't like doing it, than to let someone walk all over you.
Leo
Your powers of attraction are always pretty good but they'll be even better throughout the rest of September. If you want to make yourself utterly irresistible you could treat yourself to some new clothes or a different hairdo, but this will really be gilding the lily. It will also mean that if you set your sights on someone they'll be almost powerless to resist your charms.
Libra
Friends will gladden your heart during the rest of the month, so arrange some social outings. You might even grow closer to a certain someone. However, you must bear in mind that you can't always be out gadding, so allocate plenty of time in your schedule for some peace and quiet. Then you can have the best of both worlds.
Sagittarius
Things are a bit dicey with a certain person today. Maybe they're in a strop about something and determined to take it out on you, or perhaps the boot's on the other foot and you're the one who's on the warpath. You obviously need to clear the air as quickly as possible, but don't look on this as an excuse to let rip about things that don't really matter, or which will hurt someone's feelings.
IF I left out one of my *Patriot* pals ...
Let me know ...
)8~D>
Thanks AL...!!
I like to know if my horoscope is going to 'tell me'
if I'm going to resolve this problem with crooks of Ashley furniture? I called yesterday Upholstery guy who is 30 years in that business. He said will cost to re upholster my 9 days old recliners,$1,962.00 He said it smells really bad. It was in their warehouse for months probably. I called some local politician today and I told him what happened. He said, and they don't want to take it back? Took my phone # and he said, "let me see what I can do for you'? Fumes of my new bedroom set makes me physically ill.

Ashley furniture had just this year here in CA '60 day citation' for using some chemicals in their product causing cancer. Also in trouble with Attorney General in AZ.

Sorry AL going this long, I want to tell others not to buy anything from 'Ashley Mafia'.
Just saying

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is very easy to change your location. All you have to do is change your Ip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 129,047
London Car Auction (Aug '10) 1 hr Not a clue 18
nibroc 2 hr WTF 10
Will KISS be at the Laurel County Fair ? 2 hr Saidal khamosh 8
Riley is Right for Mayor in London 2 hr Outsider 16
Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fab... 3 hr gawd you all 14
Six arrested on drug charges 5 hr gawd you all 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••