'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239237 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

San Diego, CA

#120159 Aug 30, 2013
There is people working for the government but some of them are not American citizens...!!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120160 Aug 30, 2013
Hiya ILiH, Countrygirl. Good to see both of you.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120161 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Los Angeles County Spent $600 Million on Social Services to Illegal Aliens in 2010
In 2009, the county paid out $569 million in social services to illegal aliens.
The $572 million represents social service benefits paid to native-born children of parents who are living in the United States illegally.
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/janua...
the fiscal burden of illegal immigration on
United States Taxpayers
by jack martin, director of special projects and
eric a. ruark, director of research
JULY 2010
(revised february 2011)
Executive Summary
This report estimatesthe annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal,state and local level to be about $113
billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level. The study also estimates
tax collections from illegal alien workers, both those in the above-ground economy and those in the
underground economy. Those receipts do not come close to the level of expenditures and, in any case, are
misleading as an offset because over time unemployed and underemployed U.S. workers would replace illegal
alien workers.
A 'pdf'
http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/USCostStudy_2...
~-~
You do know the difference between a county, state or Federal government? You do know nearly 4 million children who have at least one parent who entered the U.S. illegally were born in the United States and are U.S. citizens as a result, according to the study conducted by the Pew Hispanic Center.

Then again I guess you don't know.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120162 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
There is people working for the government but some of them are not American citizens...!!
When you can comprehend that a person does not have to be a citizen and still be in the US legally maybe we can finish the discussion.

#120163 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IF you 'dare' read them!
Probably, the libTARDS WILL NOT
understand the context ...
NOR comprehend the BIG words
:)
How about you dare to answer my questions, Witch Hazel?

Anyone with even rudimentary comprehension skills wouldn't have to click on the link to get the gist of the article, but whatever.

So screw the cap back on that tequila bottle and answer the questions, now that I've "dumbed 'em down enuf for ya".

If a small child is aware of what's appropriate and inappropriate touching, isn't that beneficial for his/her personal safety?

Since most sexual predators are either in a child's family or is a family friend, wouldn't a child's teacher be an excellent advocate for that child?

What did that ridiculous rant have to do with teaching personal safety to 5 year olds?

Or is the context still not clear, and the words too big for you to comprehend?

#120164 Aug 30, 2013
Speaking of answering questions...wtf happened to wtf? Reckon he's skeert?
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120165 Aug 30, 2013
Shortened for space, read the whole post here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/shel...

So ol George and his wife were fighting the night before he murdered T Martin. She had left him, and went to her fathers home.
OL george (IMO)was already pissed and looking for a victim. Someone to take his anger out on, and it escalated out of control. Without the gun he would have ran like these "Topix patriots".

SANFORD, Fla.— George Zimmerman's wife says she's going to have to "think about" whether she stays married to him.

Shellie Zimmerman made the comments to ABC in an interview aired Thursday on "Good Morning America." She pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

Her husband, who was acquitted on second-degree murder charges in July, wasn't in the Sanford courtroom Wednesday as she was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service – even though she supported him and even lied about their finances.

Asked if she and George Zimmerman are still together, Shellie Zimmerman said, "I'm not going to answer that."

She added that she "wants to have children and stay married."

"With George?" the interviewer asked.

"That's something I'm going to have to think about," Shellie Zimmerman replied.

In the interview, she also revealed that she wasn't at their home the night of the teen's controversial shooting because she'd had a fight with her husband.

"I was staying at my father's house," she said. "We had gotten into an argument the night before and I left.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#120166 Aug 30, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>When you can comprehend that a person does not have to be a citizen and still be in the US legally maybe we can finish the discussion.
Yes, you don't have to be citizen and still live in U.S. legally..Yes you do have legal status, you have green card. I went through that, tell me something i don't know...!! What's your point?
but,
YOU HAVE TO BE CITIZEN TO WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

May we continue ...confused ghost?

#120167 Aug 30, 2013
Seems to be a shortage of answers tonight. Or just a shortage of socks, perhaps.

ILiH, Countrygirl, it's been a pleasure.

Ghost of Raygun, I thought you were kind of a crappy president, but I must say death becomes you ;)

Dream sweet, pals.
OZombies

United States

#120169 Aug 30, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with even rudimentary comprehension skills wouldn't have to click on the link to get the gist of the article, but whatever.
So screw the cap back on that tequila bottle and answer the questions, now that I've "dumbed 'em down enuf for ya".
If a small child is aware of what's appropriate and inappropriate touching, isn't that beneficial for his/her personal safety?
Since most sexual predators are either in a child's family or is a family friend, wouldn't a child's teacher be an excellent advocate for that child?
What did that ridiculous rant have to do with teaching personal safety to 5 year olds?
It is natural instinct for the child not to let anyone inappropriate touching them. If you teach a child what is inappropriate touching, do you think that is going to stop sexual predator? Some monster who likes little children is going to listen when child says NO, right? What about, those that hurt little children hang them in the middle of the town, or give them hormones fixed them to look sexy and let them in general population ...!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120170 Aug 30, 2013
Lugh wrote:
Shortened for space, read the whole post here.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/shel...
So ol George and his wife were fighting the night before he murdered T Martin. She had left him, and went to her fathers home.
OL george (IMO)was already pissed and looking for a victim. Someone to take his anger out on, and it escalated out of control. Without the gun he would have ran like these "Topix patriots".
SANFORD, Fla.— George Zimmerman's wife says she's going to have to "think about" whether she stays married to him.
Shellie Zimmerman made the comments to ABC in an interview aired Thursday on "Good Morning America." She pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012.
Her husband, who was acquitted on second-degree murder charges in July, wasn't in the Sanford courtroom Wednesday as she was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service – even though she supported him and even lied about their finances.
Asked if she and George Zimmerman are still together, Shellie Zimmerman said, "I'm not going to answer that."
She added that she "wants to have children and stay married."
"With George?" the interviewer asked.
"That's something I'm going to have to think about," Shellie Zimmerman replied.
In the interview, she also revealed that she wasn't at their home the night of the teen's controversial shooting because she'd had a fight with her husband.
"I was staying at my father's house," she said. "We had gotten into an argument the night before and I left.
People get into arguments with their spouses and that isn't proof they were looking for a fight or that they are a murderer. You would have to be able to get into Zimmerman's head to actually know what he was thinking so your theory has many roadblocks to get over before you could even be considered semi-credible. Where did you get your psychology degree? lol

If every person that had an argument with their spouse went out and looked for a fight and murdered someone...we wouldn't be able to build the prisons fast enough to keep up with the new inmates.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120171 Aug 30, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT ON HERE
to answer questions from a libTARD!
I put news sites on here for people to read.
People with commonsense ...
That can understand and comprehend the context of them ...!!!

YOU have SHOWN you have NONE!

You HAVE SHOWN you have NO 'adult tendencies'
to DO THAT in a 'civil way'... ALSO!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120172 Aug 30, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>You do know the difference between a county, state or Federal government? You do know nearly 4 million children who have at least one parent who entered the U.S. illegally were born in the United States and are U.S. citizens as a result, according to the study conducted by the Pew Hispanic Center.
Then again I guess you don't know.
Aren't those children born in the US that have parents here illegally are American citizens by birth but isn't that citizenship, by law, temporary?
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120173 Aug 30, 2013
"Maternity Tourism": How Chinese couples buy U.S. citizenship for their babies.

Any child born in the United States is automatically an American citizen. Mexican mothers have, for years, crossed the border to give birth here for that reason.
Maternity tourism in America has also caught on now with mothers in China.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5756631...

I hear you repubs always ranting about the "poor" immigrants having anchor babies. But not a peep when the "rich" from other countries do it.
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120174 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It is natural instinct for the child not to let anyone inappropriate touching them. If you teach a child what is inappropriate touching, do you think that is going to stop sexual predator? Some monster who likes little children is going to listen when child says NO, right? What about, those that hurt little children hang them in the middle of the town, or give them hormones fixed them to look sexy and let them in general population ...!!
Your hero:
Report: George Zimmerman May Have to Face Molestation Charges

A woman allegedly related to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that Zimmerman sexually molested her for several years.

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators in 2012.“We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney’s Office interview recording released Monday.“It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

A number of news sources have reported that the woman is a relative of the Zimmerman family, though her exact relationship to Zimmerman was redacted from the interview recording. Zimmerman’s legal team, in a statement released in 2011, identified the woman as a cousin.

“We’ve known about this since the beginning but out of respect to her privacy, her emotional state, we haven’t said anything,” Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the family of victim Trayvon
OZombies

United States

#120176 Aug 30, 2013
O
Lugh wrote:
"Maternity Tourism": How Chinese couples buy U.S. citizenship for their babies.
Any child born in the United States is automatically an American citizen. Mexican mothers have, for years, crossed the border to give birth here for that reason.
Maternity tourism in America has also caught on now with mothers in China.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5756631...
I hear you repubs always ranting about the "poor" immigrants having anchor babies. But not a peep when the "rich" from other countries do it.
"What difference at this point does it make"? Rich or poor, your baby is born in U.S. your baby is American citizen? What's your point?
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#120177 Aug 30, 2013
Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero:
A woman allegedly related to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that Zimmerman sexually molested her for several years.
“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators in 2012.“We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney’s Office interview recording released Monday.“It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”
A number of news sources have reported that the woman is a relative of the Zimmerman family, though her exact relationship to Zimmerman was redacted from the interview recording. Zimmerman’s legal team, in a statement released in 2011, identified the woman as a cousin.
“We’ve known about this since the beginning but out of respect to her privacy, her emotional state, we haven’t said anything,” Natalie Jackson, an attorney for the family of victim Trayvon
My hero? And you are telling me this because...??
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120179 Aug 30, 2013
Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero:
lol You people read the Enquirer and the Star magazines way too much.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120180 Aug 30, 2013
THE REAL BENGHAZI SCANDAL: Obama consigliere Valerie Jarrett reportedly ordered military to stand down

Guest post by Investor's Business Daily

Scandal: The omnipresent power behind the throne some have called the president's Rasputin had the power to call off three strike

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#120181 Aug 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The airbag President is going to start WWIII, if someone, Congress, the Supreme Court or whatever it takes, does not stop him! This fool wants to attack a Muslim country, which has a dictator who hates the United States, and a group of radicals who want to overthrow the dictator, who hate the United States? What the hell? Why? Let Assad kill them all, himself included! I thought all the Liberals elected Mr. hope and change to stop war, cause they said W was a war monger, yet ol hope head has stuck his stupid ass, into Libya’s conflict, Egypt’s conflict and now? The entire war hating lib’s, are right behind him as usual! Maybe he should put all the inner-city blacks on the front line; they could earn their first paychecks, and then see if they believe in their black Messiah, and all that shit he promised! The American people and World are against this, but full steam ahead for the king of narcissism!
what war?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 hr LonelyLady 183
CNN staff reportedly on suicide watch 1 hr ha ha ha ha 1
dem gubernatorial candidate will not support cr... 1 hr Thomas J 1
Russia connection 1 hr Thomas J 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,667
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr DD dang 9,285
Ricky Smallwood friend 1 hr lawn mower man 79

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages