'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#110765 Jul 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and stale crackers! ROTFLMAO!
...sucking lemons!
barbara bea

Friendswood, TX

#110766 Jul 17, 2013
Hillary in 2014 "what difference at this point does it make?"
OZombies

United States

#110767 Jul 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here, but didn't want to butt in on the Repub love fest. Go back and get you some more FauxNews.
You can learn a lot from FOX. Hannity had yesterday conservatives and liberals, judges, detectives, lawyers, TV contributors, etc. discussion about Zimmerman trial. You don't see that every day. Your loss ...!! FOX invites Democrats and Republicans, controversial 'figures' to discus different cases. As I said, your loss ...!!!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#110768 Jul 17, 2013
barbara bea wrote:
Hillary in 2014 "what difference at this point does it make?"
To a cold fish, as her husband calls her, 4 dead PATRIOTS that (B)itch let down.
Enigma

Cadiz, KY

#110769 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Time for a 'novel' break ...
" ... Deliver US From Evil ... "
Later *Patriots*
:)
You are cripple, fat, and bed bound.
Little weak ass legs trying to hold all that mess
up. Ain't happening. You got to be huge. You
on here to much. Fat and funky. Lard ass.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110770 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Fake Outrage in the Martin/Zimmerman Case
The tool of shaming and fake outrage is nothing new in American politics but its use by the present administration, especially in the Martin/Zimmerman case, have taken America to a new low. Running out of true racism cases, the Obama administration had to find a fake race outrage to divert the attention off its scandals, similar to what Islamists do when they call their opponents 'apostate.' Desperate to change the subject, by an administration engulfed in scandal, they decided to take anything even the poorest case that resembles racism.
This is the same fake outrage the Obama administration created over 'the video' in the Benghazi scandal. As in many Muslim cultures, Obama's poeple have perfected the technique of shaming to claim moral superiority. Attorney general, Eric Holder, who describes America as a "nation of cowards," won't quit his outrage over the Martin/Zimmerman case.
The activist Left is determined to rub America's nose periodically to the ground to keep leverage over their opposition and continue the profitable business of race politics. It is embarrassing and difficult to see the Left using every shaming tool to preserve their sacred cow accusations of racism for the sake of winning elections. It does not matter to race baiters that the American people will become enslaved by the tyranny of shaming and will never move beyond the guilt over slavery, which was a worldwide phenomenon not only between black and white but more often within the same race.
I was trying to read this earlier when one of my dogs heard the thunder and cracks of lightening, causing pandemonium to ensue! These 2 are partly why I'm jumping off here so regularly, lol. But as my vet says, ya gotta take care of the fur babies! ;-)
AL, I found this article interesting, thanks for posting it. It makes a lot of sense and I agree with what they said about the loonies working hard to impart guilt. I'm a bit in disagreement that America people will "become enslaved by the tyranny of shaming" & "never move beyond the guilt of slavery" simply because I know many who have moved beyond all that to rise above those who would prefer to hold them back,(the Al's & Jessee's), they've carved out their place in the world as just another American. As it should be.
I also know white folks who have, for generations, worked hand in hand with blacks toward equality and have done great things in the advancement toward a world where people are just seen as people and not colors. Where we are both judged by the content of our character, do not compare self to any other race, and exist in society with as much fairness as possible.
But most of these people, these white people especially, will not be feeling any guilt that does not properly belong to them any longer.
What I mean is, a lot of folks will simply not be hood winked into taking responsibility for something
that they nor their family had a part in to begin with, and while they empathize with all that wrongfully occurred to blacks in their struggle to be accepted, they feel there has to come a time when the bill is paid. And in long discussions I know certain blacks agree because both know real growth will not happen until we all get over this obstacle together.
Of course you have people who follow the Al Dulltons & Jessee's and hurt everyone, not just blacks but whites as well.
What will happen to bridge this gulf? Must it be a war? Can we not call a trues? And if not why not?
The answer is certainly not in white people feeling shame or guilt. Or trying to fix it by bending over backwards. But what is the answer?
OZombies

United States

#110771 Jul 17, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> You are cripple, fat, and bed bound.
Little weak ass legs trying to hold all that mess
up. Ain't happening. You got to be huge. You
on here to much. Fat and funky. Lard ass.
CountryDumbGoatGirl.....you have lard for brains.
Who left barnyard gate open? Get back inside...!!!!!
..........meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ........
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110772 Jul 17, 2013
Hey Treestump, UT or whoever.... you must looooove me a lot to use my name so much. ;-)

kiss kiss kiss..........my behind!

Get a life already
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110773 Jul 17, 2013
Oh and don't speak to AL like that. AL is a good person and friend to many.

Ya know, what I've found is that most people who criticize others and tell them their fat are usually big ole fat slobs themselves.

Thanks for giving us a picture of your appearance! LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110774 Jul 17, 2013
Oh lQQkie what a circus clown convention they had today. haha Shame they have nothing better to do in the SUMMER than camp out on topix spinning propaganda, going to other topix sites and repost shit since they barely have an original thought between them. One batshit crazy loon and her circus socks. You would think they would just go troll all the TM/ZMAN sites and hang out. Leave it to the repukes to spend a hot summer day flapping their gums about the SOS.

Uncle Tab is probably out with his family enjoying the summer and Glasgow Speakup knows we are two different people been here as long as him and the old white hair teabagger. Keep trying though. The more you stir your racist bigotted bullshit the more you lose. Can't buy an election as it is. That re-invention concept is doomed. RIP GOP

Chemtrail Zombie is in her usual fog, ARI/JAY kissing the Queen loon's ass for ringmaster while the enema sock pipes in. What a circus sock clown this bunch has become.

US drone killed ex-Gitmo detainee who became senior al Qaeda leader, group confirms

DUBAI -- The second-in-command of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) was killed in a U.S. drone attack in Yemen, the group confirmed on Wednesday.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/17...

There you go. Hmmmm how many does that make for President Obama and the drones? hahaha

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110775 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can learn a lot from FOX. Hannity had yesterday conservatives and liberals, judges, detectives, lawyers, TV contributors, etc. discussion about Zimmerman trial. You don't see that every day. Your loss ...!! FOX invites Democrats and Republicans, controversial 'figures' to discus different cases. As I said, your loss ...!!!!!!!
And you could learn something by looking at the lies being told every night by everyone on FauxNews. There are even websites devoted to showing FauxNews Lies.
http://foxnewslies.net/...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110776 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...sucking lemons!
Along with chemtrails eh Zombie? You poor repukes are confined to topix in the middle of summer. Sucks to be you. Retirement is wonderful. You should try some vitamin D and fresh air once in awhile. Oh yeah, that's right you have chemtrail air. Must be eating your brain cells. Guess you would be confined indoors. haha

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110777 Jul 17, 2013
Love it when they eat their own. This ought to be a good one. Like Kentucky's.

Cheney calls GOP senator she's challenging 'confused'

Cheney made official her Republican primary challenge in Wyoming to veteran Sen. Mike Enzi on Wednesday, calling for a "new generation" of conservative leaders in Washington. And, in the first of two campaign stops today, she said the state's senior senator must have been "confused" when he said Cheney had promised not to challenge him if he sought re-election.

She added: "It's not true -- I did not tell Sen. Enzi I wouldn't run if he did. I suppose he's just confused."

"She said that if I ran, she wasn't going to run, but obviously that wasn't correct," Enzi said, adding: "I thought we were friends."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/17...

You circus clowns have fun kissing each other's socks. hahaha I had a fun day and am calling it a night so I can enjoy tomorrow's. Queen loon should have her buzz on by now loaded with all the other topix threads posts. Make a bunch of cute little ass clown faces for us to laugh at as well as use our phrases. It is PRICELESS. Dumbass lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#110778 Jul 17, 2013
Blacks, Whites, Latinos and every other nation in United Stated should get out and hold hands around the country, tell our politicians ...you can't control us, you can't make division in this country any longer. United we stand. You can't keep good people down. Remember, all of you work for us...!!

Al 'jack**' Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Erick Holder, Obama, black caucus, you keep your own people down...!! Black people, tell your leaders, "YOU LET US DOWN". Entire government let us all down ...!!
They don't want us united. That might cause big problem for them.
OZombies

United States

#110779 Jul 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And you could learn something by looking at the lies being told every night by everyone on FauxNews. There are even websites devoted to showing FauxNews Lies.

http://foxnewslies.net/...
FOX news is not only source of my information to find out what is going on in and out of the country. I'm watching international news also. Don't worry about me, I'm not uninformed and I don't believe everything this administration does, or Bush, or Clinton ...!!
OZombies

United States

#110780 Jul 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with chemtrails eh Zombie? You poor repukes are confined to topix in the middle of summer. Sucks to be you. Retirement is wonderful. You should try some vitamin D and fresh air once in awhile. Oh yeah, that's right you have chemtrail air. Must be eating your brain cells. Guess you would be confined indoors. haha
DITCH MITCH
Didn't you ever hear of cell phone/internet ...seeding around the pool or on the beach?

Don't worry about me, UncleFlabbyCON.....!!
Hi Dont Tread

Campton, KY

#110781 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Blacks, Whites, Latinos and every other nation in United Stated should get out and hold hands around the country, tell our politicians ...you can't control us, you can't make division in this country any longer. United we stand. You can't keep good people down. Remember, all of you work for us...!!
Al 'jack**' Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Erick Holder, Obama, black caucus, you keep your own people down...!! Black people, tell your leaders, "YOU LET US DOWN". Entire government let us all down ...!!
They don't want us united. That might cause big problem for them.
You forgot to mention Chinese. That country is near and dear to Mitch, are you a racist Tread???? Let's all Ditch Mitch!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110782 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you ever hear of cell phone/internet ...seeding around the pool or on the beach?
Don't worry about me, UncleFlabbyCON.....!!
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha

I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#110783 Jul 17, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention Chinese. That country is near and dear to Mitch, are you a racist Tread???? Let's all Ditch Mitch!!!
...and every other nation...you can't read...?????
bible

AOL

#110784 Jul 17, 2013

End Time USA :--"Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to rent a one bedroom!! 18 min Ace 3
Ace Hardware formerly CBS 1 hr Wanting to know 1
dem the real party of the rich 1 hr lib always lie 4
wanting to buy storage building or enclosed tra... 2 hr ready to buy 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr stray-cat 132,163
2 Beroom apt. for rent 370.00 a month plus depo... 4 hr Amanda 3
This town......please help??? 5 hr Old Timer 8
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web