'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186345 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#109530 Jul 11, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't judge Fox News if you don't watch them and you don't. Fox News isn't the only news source that revealed it.
If you got your head out of your Butt, you would learn something and not have to try to get others to do research for you, then you turn around and poo paw it.
Who said I didn't watch FalseNews??

I'm just smart enough to know what's real an what's not.

You are very slow about these things..... That's an overload of Falesnews.

It dumbs you down.

You're living proof.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109533 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more concerned that someone who follows me and I stand my ground and try shoot me then claim self defense.
THAT'S what you should be worried about.
You all are just laying the pavement for guns to be much more regulated. And you don't even see it n
And here you've been saying this was a trial due to a wrongful death.

Yes, ive known all along it had something to do with denying gun rights. Can't believe you're just now noticing this. Guess my previous post awhile ago helped you to see what's really going on.
Good.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109534 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>And here you've been saying this was a trial due to a wrongful death.
Yes, ive known all along it had something to do with denying gun rights. Can't believe you're just now noticing this. Guess my previous post awhile ago helped you to see what's really going on.
Good.
Nice spin!

Guess these closing arguments have you in ass covering mode.

Comprehension!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109536 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>And here you've been saying this was a trial due to a wrongful death.
Good.
Wrongful Death and Murder are two entirely god ferret things.

I've ALWAYS said this was murder.

You can't claim self defense after following someone. What are you defending yourself from??

It's like walking INTO a moving train and claiming the train hurt you and thebtrain is responsible. Don't walk into a train you won't get hurt

Don't follow someone you know nothing about.

It's very clear he wasn't police officer material for a reason. We all know why the police turned him down.
Beecher Cole

Ashland, KY

#109537 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrongful Death and Murder are two entirely god ferret things.
I've ALWAYS said this was murder.
You can't claim self defense after following someone. What are you defending yourself from??
It's like walking INTO a moving train and claiming the train hurt you and thebtrain is responsible. Don't walk into a train you won't get hurt
Don't follow someone you know nothing about.
It's very clear he wasn't police officer material for a reason. We all know why the police turned him down.
You poor blood thirsty human being .
You should hope and pray the right thing is done.You don't care if this man is innocent or not,you just want to see someone hurt, innocent or not.
You don't want him to be innocent because of the hate in your heart and you will be punished for your hatred when you die.
You are like the demons that is suppose to be leashed on the people of earth before the end of the age. That's
when you will pay for your sins.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#109538 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
"A teenager is dead. He is dead through no fault of his own. He is dead because another man made assumptions. That man assumed certain things. He's dead not just because the man made those assumptions -- because he acted upon those assumptions. And unfortunately -- unfortunately because his assumptions were wrong -- Trayvon Benjamin Martin no longer walks on this earth," de la Rionda said.
Sums it up
Heard all this from the prosecutor .Haven`t heard the defense yet.

Do you think the defense will say that Martin did not punch Z? Or that Martin did not bang his head on the concrete?

This is still a case of two doing stupid things. The jury may have a hard time deciding what to do to which one , even because one is dead.My judgement will be held off.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109540 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin!
Guess these closing arguments have you in ass covering mode.
Comprehension!
i am not spinning a dang thing, dense much? I made the statement when I first got on here today that this is a gun rights grab. Among other things.

Any person can see all the corruption going on in this case. And btw, I hope that "following is illegal" thing you like so much works out for you in the future. Nuts!!!

This jackass who is taking waaaay too much time spinning his lies in closing arguments should be told to stfu. If I were on the jury I'd be ticked as heck he is "re-stating" all the previous lies he's already told us. AS IF, we have not been listening or taking notes and are not capable to make a decision based on evidence or lack thereof. I'd lean toward defense side aimy because he is wasting mine and the courts time. He is a moron corrupt idiot and he is proving he is.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109542 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
"A teenager is dead. He is dead through no fault of his own. He is dead because another man made assumptions. That man assumed certain things. He's dead not just because the man made those assumptions -- because he acted upon those assumptions. And unfortunately -- unfortunately because his assumptions were wrong -- Trayvon Benjamin Martin no longer walks on this earth," de la Rionda said.
Sums it up
YOU are making assumptions the adult black young man bears zero fault. You sure cannot prove that assumption though, can you?

I would never wish anyone to get in a situation where they could lose their life. It is a shame that TM is dead and gone. And a hundred different scenarios couldve, shouldve, and probably would've resulted in TM still being alive. However, it did not play out with could've, should've, or would have's, no it played out In a way where Trayvon made his own decision to return to confront George and this rest caused him to lose his life.
I was not at the scene, neither were you. However, what the evidence has in fact shown, is that Zimmerman has been truthful.
Forensics proved it happened (on the ground) just as Z said it did -- that's what the evidence showed.

You cannot prove your assumption anymore than anyone else can. But a life hangs in the balance now.

I do not KNOW just like no one else does, whether in FACT--- George's only option was to shoot or whether it wasn't. Therefore, In reviewing evidence, I am looking for the TRUTH of the matter and the most PLAUSIBLE explanation of what occurred.
And in doing so, I'm not such an idiot that anyone could ever convince me that If a person follows or goes to see where someone went-- that would equal they are automatically at fault. Only a moron ignorant, clueless person who has never Interacted within a busy society could imagine such a thing as being responsible for what occurs afterwards.
That's my opinion.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109543 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>i am not spinning a dang thing, dense much? I made the statement when I first got on here today that this is a gun rights grab. Among other things.
Any person can see all the corruption going on in this case. And btw, I hope that "following is illegal" thing you like so much works out for you in the future. Nuts!!!
This jackass who is taking waaaay too much time spinning his lies in closing arguments should be told to stfu. If I were on the jury I'd be ticked as heck he is "re-stating" all the previous lies he's already told us. AS IF, we have not been listening or taking notes and are not capable to make a decision based on evidence or lack thereof. I'd lean toward defense side aimy because he is wasting mine and the courts time. He is a moron corrupt idiot and he is proving he is.
LMFAO!!
That's what closing arguments are..... Going over every detail.
I thought you said you've been on juries before? But they didn't have closing arguments??
And a gun grab in the sense of someone following someone and then killing them. Will make it much harder for regular people who don't have mental issues.
It's hard for you to grasp because you think it's a great idea for ANYONE to have a gun. And it's not ok.
And your alls stand your ground interpitation is only one sided.
It amazes me that you think the only person who was at fault here is Martin. If he had a gun, drugs, knife, stolen car radio, jewelry, ANYTHING on him, I'd feel a little differently.
Skittles!
He can't stand his ground with someone chasing him?? The kid is RUNNING AWAY!!!!
LMAO
AMAZING!!
No complaints when a black person chases down a suspicious white person and 'protects them self'
And yes, it will happen if Zimmerman gets away with murder.
But I don't think that's a big issue to worry about. Anything can happen but I think the jury sees the truth. The turning point in this whole thing is Zimmerman chasing him. Mark my words if the jury does interviews.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109544 Jul 11, 2013
Beecher Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor blood thirsty human being .
You should hope and pray the right thing is done.You don't care if this man is innocent or not,you just want to see someone hurt, innocent or not.
You don't want him to be innocent because of the hate in your heart and you will be punished for your hatred when you die.
You are like the demons that is suppose to be leashed on the people of earth before the end of the age. That's
when you will pay for your sins.
Well put. If I weren't on my iPhone right now, Id give you an agree, helpful, and brilliant. But I can't even see those Lil icons. Lol.
Bloodthirsty sounds about right here. Sadly so.

I've heard and read so much outright hate and vileness across the net it is amazing to me how some people live with themselves.

All these people who have blindly jumped on the "lets protest and start some crap" bandwagon seem to not have a clue they are placing themselves in danger. And the gummint whose organized & provided support for it don't care either. They don't seem to mind offering all those to up to lord only knows what may happen. They may not like it when they are hauled off to FEMA camps and forgotten about.

I do not see Floridians taking any crap sitting down. Not at all. I sure hope nothing horrible happens but isn't that exactly why the gov has arranged all of it? So horrible crap happens! I think yes. Lord help us all.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#109545 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more concerned that someone who follows me and I stand my ground and try shoot me then claim self defense.
THAT'S what you should be worried about.
You all are just laying the pavement for guns to be much more regulated. And you don't even see it n
This is something the left wants to do . But , it seems about the way the Demo Lady speech making when she had no idea of what she was talking about. Her thought was that after the clip is expended it is useless, She thought just stopping the manufacture of clips would run then out of being used!. The are reloadable , but she did not even check it out before she got on TV and made her speech.
WTF did the same on here about AR-15`s.So many have no idea several clips can be taped together and with 4 all together to exchange one has anywhere from 80 to 120 shots depending on the clip size.
. And these can be switched in seconds and reloaded later.
Any explanation how any one would allow the guns to be confiscated or recorded? It is a lot of hot air and none think there would be any comply. It is about the same thing as Obama does, just ignore the law.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109546 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Sums it up
I was pleased. Very comprehensive closing. Now, hoping justice finds its way to Trayvon's family.

~off to play in my kickball league! See you'ns later
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109547 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!
That's what closing arguments are..... Going over every detail.
I thought you said you've been on juries before? But they didn't have closing arguments??
And a gun grab in the sense of someone following someone and then killing them. Will make it much harder for regular people who don't have mental issues.
It's hard for you to grasp because you think it's a great idea for ANYONE to have a gun. And it's not ok.
And your alls stand your ground interpitation is only one sided.
It amazes me that you think the only person who was at fault here is Martin. If he had a gun, drugs, knife, stolen car radio, jewelry, ANYTHING on him, I'd feel a little differently.
Skittles!
He can't stand his ground with someone chasing him?? The kid is RUNNING AWAY!!!!
LMAO
AMAZING!!
No complaints when a black person chases down a suspicious white person and 'protects them self'
And yes, it will happen if Zimmerman gets away with murder.
But I don't think that's a big issue to worry about. Anything can happen but I think the jury sees the truth. The turning point in this whole thing is Zimmerman chasing him. Mark my words if the jury does interviews.
do NOT delude yourself into imagining you have the first clue what I "think" or believe regarding gun issues. You do NOT.

You cause me to LMAO at you and your assumptions and imaginings. Guess when that's all ya got, that's what ya do.

And yes, sure I've had to listen to closings before, that was my point. The attorneys typically make a CLEAR concise point of some kind and can and do show some sort of proof. Thats their job. And mine to listen. But, The prosecutor had zero proof to show which is why he was ranting on and on and on repeating innuendo, lies, assumptions, imaginings, guesswork and possibilities.
When you do NOT have any way to prove your case, you should not tick off the jury by basically badgering them into your way of twisted thinking. Hoping that IF you say it often enough, over again enough,(even though you have zero to show your cause or proof) that just repeating what youd like it to be somehow makes it so. Jurors do not like that. I do not like that.

And time and time again, I have seen it work against an attorney to act this way. Your side has an idiot in charge of things.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109548 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tabs! Nope, I hadn't heard it, just now sitting down. I may turn on HLN and try to catch some coverage. So they can decide between murder 2 or manslaughter? Speaking of dumbaces, did you see AL on here talking to herself all night?
==========

WRONG again dipstick !!!

FULL Acquittal or hung jury!
Hung jury will only BE because of FEAR of retribution!

I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'mistrial' called on her OWN actions!

MOM and West have the 'patience of saints'...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109549 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something the left wants to do . But , it seems about the way the Demo Lady speech making when she had no idea of what she was talking about. Her thought was that after the clip is expended it is useless, She thought just stopping the manufacture of clips would run then out of being used!. The are reloadable , but she did not even check it out before she got on TV and made her speech.
WTF did the same on here about AR-15`s.So many have no idea several clips can be taped together and with 4 all together to exchange one has anywhere from 80 to 120 shots depending on the clip size.
. And these can be switched in seconds and reloaded later.
Any explanation how any one would allow the guns to be confiscated or recorded? It is a lot of hot air and none think there would be any comply. It is about the same thing as Obama does, just ignore the law.
The majority of trails held have convictions. Because the ppl did the crime. Trails are your right to face your accuser. Everyone pretty much knows the outcome before the trial happens.

This is no different... It ALMOST got swept under the rug.

Does the guilty person always go to jail? No.(Anthony, OJ)

Does an innocent person go to prison at times? Yes. But much more less likely that the guilty go free.

You can say til the birds fly home that you're not making up your mind til the defense has their turn. You are no different than I am.... You do have your mind made up.

I'm just honest about it.

And the clip thing has nothing to do with any of this. Don't know where that came from or why it's relavant. Just another shot at democrats.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109551 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading all about that corruption, all the way to Eric Holder as I understand. I am not surprise one bit, are you? That mine and my husbands tax dollars have been paying for these protests and the organization and deployment as well as training for them is atrocious!
All of this tells me, the left WANT a war! They want a fight and more division, and working hard to that end. Very Obviously.
Yes, it's bad for those of us who reside in Fla., sadly so. Perhaps the left sees this as a way to eliminate some of the freeloaders? Who knows?
All I know is that American citizens have no rights in court anymore. The court does not value the constitution and can-at will- change ANY law it so choses to change.
I do see how changing these laws can come back and bite some of these bozo's on their butt. It will be great to apply this new crap when the next black kills anyone of a different ethnic background.
This is partly being done against those who believe in the right to carry arms, anyone who can't see that is blind, blind, blind. And it WILL hurt that right to carry. Watch and see.
I SOooo agree here E!
Corrupt!
-n-
libTARDS are helping to prolong it!

With no 'commonsense'...
they have activist judges NOW!

Making up their own rules as they go along ...
REGARDLESS of CASE law!

Statutes be damned!
Context & comprehension is NOT their strong suit!

A 'bunch of educated idIoTs' running our court system!
You know who they are!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109552 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tabs! Nope, I hadn't heard it, just now sitting down. I may turn on HLN and try to catch some coverage. So they can decide between murder 2 or manslaughter? Speaking of dumbaces, did you see AL on here talking to herself all night?
==========
WRONG again dipstick !!!
FULL Acquittal or hung jury!
Hung jury will only BE because of FEAR of retribution!
I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'mistrial' called on her OWN actions!
MOM and West have the 'patience of saints'...
You may be right here Al, at least I hope you are. For everyone's sake.

Do you realize these assumption posters were claiming last night that you and I are the same person? Waaaaahahahahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO , it just don't get no dad burn dang dumber than them thar assumptors does it?

And there should have been a mistrial called long ago. Of course that would mean justice and they cannot allow Justice to hold her head up here, ya know?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109553 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are making assumptions the adult black young man bears zero fault. You sure cannot prove that assumption though, can you?
I would never wish anyone to get in a situation where they could lose their life. It is a shame that TM is dead and gone. And a hundred different scenarios couldve, shouldve, and probably would've resulted in TM still being alive. However, it did not play out with could've, should've, or would have's, no it played out In a way where Trayvon made his own decision to return to confront George and this rest caused him to lose his life.
I was not at the scene, neither were you. However, what the evidence has in fact shown, is that Zimmerman has been truthful.
Forensics proved it happened (on the ground) just as Z said it did -- that's what the evidence showed.
You cannot prove your assumption anymore than anyone else can. But a life hangs in the balance now.
I do not KNOW just like no one else does, whether in FACT--- George's only option was to shoot or whether it wasn't. Therefore, In reviewing evidence, I am looking for the TRUTH of the matter and the most PLAUSIBLE explanation of what occurred.
And in doing so, I'm not such an idiot that anyone could ever convince me that If a person follows or goes to see where someone went-- that would equal they are automatically at fault. Only a moron ignorant, clueless person who has never Interacted within a busy society could imagine such a thing as being responsible for what occurs afterwards.
That's my opinion.
How far does he have to run away to not be at fault here?

Serious question? How far does he have to run away from Zimmerman so he won't be at fault in your mind?

Alabama??
Uncle Tab

United States

#109554 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pleased. Very comprehensive closing. Now, hoping justice finds its way to Trayvon's family.
~off to play in my kickball league! See you'ns later
As am I.

They pointed out the story changes, following someone and wondering when/why he followed someone when he was in fear.

Summed it up nicely.

Have a great time!:-)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109555 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I SOooo agree here E!
Corrupt!
-n-
libTARDS are helping to prolong it!
With no 'commonsense'...
they have activist judges NOW!
Making up their own rules as they go along ...
REGARDLESS of CASE law!
Statutes be damned!
Context & comprehension is NOT their strong suit!
A 'bunch of educated idIoTs' running our court system!
You know who they are!
Every word= AGREE!! This is the bull we all have to look forward to and it appears a lot of folks are beginning to realize the scope of this corruption and what it means for EACH and EVERY American! Regardless of whose party ass they kiss!

I know one thing the corrupt gummint did wrong--- they picked the wrong dang state to bring this divide & separate party to. Simple as that. Florida is not Chitcago or Cali-corny-ia. Nope. Florida is jam cram full of some dang good folks who treat everyone fairly without prejudice, but will absolutely NOT take kindly to being treaded upon and having a contrived unjust bunch of payed agitators starting fights or being lawless.
Nosiree, we will NOT like that one title bit.

Sure hope they get it as to exactly what they are inciting and what the end result will most likely be. They may not like the way it all plays out in the end.

I do not foresee anything good coming out of any of this corruption, except for the fact, a lot more folks are now privy to what their gummint is doing to them and AT them all. Not just some but ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damn Kroger Again 34 min Saginaw 20
Anybody know tatoo man Jeff Abner? 50 min sunshine 1
who is?? 2 hr Denise 2
Homeless soon. 5 hr The Vaped Crusader 13
Magic Vapor Shop Rip Off (Jun '13) 6 hr The Vaped Crusader 15
Walmart stores closing 8 hr smh 20
White girls having babies with black men. (Oct '12) 8 hr Jenn 48
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE