'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
94,461 - 94,480 of 146,286 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

YES employers are cutting HOURS and EMPLOYEES!

The Gallup poll, commissioned by the law firm Littler Mendelson, found that because of ObamaCare, 41 percent of small businesses have instituted a hiring freeze, 19 percent have shrunk their workforces, and 18 percent have “reduced the hours of employees to part-time.” Nearly four in 10 small businesses — 38 percent — told pollsters they “have pulled back on their plans to grow their business” in anticipation of the law’s implementation.

“We were startled because we know that employers were concerned about the Affordable Care Act and the effects it would have on their business, but we didn’t realize the extent they were concerned, or that the businesses were being proactive to make sure the effects of the ACA actually were minimized,” Littler Mendelson attorney Steven Friedman told CNBC.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask around dick hole.... I had to drop my insurance because I couldn't afford it now people can't even get over 30 hours a week. Call me Glenn beck misquote me dodge the argument since you can't defend Obama.
you don't have an argument, Glenn
insurance rates have tripled? makes everything you say sound stupid

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I second THAT :)
Okay then BINGO! x2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
More name theft. And no this is actually happening. Just like the phone records and all the doj IRS corruption that is happening that all the mentally challenged hippies find delightful and fair.
lol...is that one of your arguments that needs to be addressed? It'll be hard for you to be the stupidest republican on here...but...I think you can...i think you can.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
Anyone else notice the brain dead left wing losers on here are on here all the time? It's because they are unemployed and their mothers are supporting them financially. Dependence is the mantra of the left. Obama is the ultimate god mother to them. They are like salmon swimming up a shallow stream diving head first into the mouth of a grizzly bear. Unable to take precaution or think unrestricted without bias. I would feel sorry for them if there will to be ignorant wasn't so damaging.
Google 'mantra'...lolol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Smile wrote:
"This guy" seems like a miserable person. I'd hate to be so angry all the time.
He's being told how to 'feel' by right wing talk radio..he is clueless. So far, not one coherent thought.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

This guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Passion can appear as anger.... I beat you because I love you....
...and he talks to his dick

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
*The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
did Jesus poop?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF 'we post links ...
'you' WHINE
IF 'we' copy/paste ...
'you WHINE
THAT makes 'you' just a WHINING windbag ..!!!
This IS a debate boards ...for opinions & NEWS!
Opinions ARE "ideas" ...
Get iT?
``````````
Einstein on Kindness, Our Shared Existence, and Life’s Highest Ideals
Albert Einstein's Ideas and Opinions
http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2012/0...
Kindness DOES NOT work with libTARDS ...
I "tried" THAT for months ...
Got treated in the MOST derogatory manner, with NO respect!
I now GIVE what I GET!
GOT THAT TOO?
You SEE 'respect' BETWEEN the Conservatives on here ...
BUT not amongst the libTARDS!
Only dirty/vulgar/OBSCENE language and someone patting someone on the back for it!
The "epitome" of evil!
You rang?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama should be infuriated over these scandals.A real president would be.He's not! He should be firing people left and right.He's not ! He should be talking about this to us and telling us whats he's going to do about it. He's not!He doesn't mention it. He just goes on talking about anything else. Today he's talking about global warming, not the scandals that's in the news everyday.
We may be helpless, but we are not stupid, at least the ones who can see two inches in front of their nose.
He hasn't fired anyone because he'd have to start with himself. He can't do a thing to any of them involved because they would rat him out as the one at the head of everything going on.
The quit their jobs and slither away and without implicating Obama.They better not implicate him either, unless they are willing to leave everything and everyone to go to another country.
And you trust this man with your freedom and your way of life.
yes you are
stupid
RIP GOP
joe

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I am a Budget Mobile dealer. I activate and issue phones to people who are on public assistance. They do not get internet, they cant even buy internet if they want it. The phones are donated and refurbished and are funded from the extra text and airtime they sell. They get 250 free minutes, no text, and are restricted to certain service areas. They run off Verizon service and Verizon roams off of other carriers when youre not in there service area. They dont allow roaming on the service so unless you are near a Verizon tower you dont have service. The service is also restricted to one phone per household and you cannott have another active public assistance lifeline phone.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Syl, are you going to let truth and facts stand in the way of your bullshit story?
That's your cue:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2013
Ever since Obama burst onto the national scene, claiming to have been born and raised in Hawaii, people have questioned his story. Rather than responding to those questions by allowing people to see his original long-form birth certificate, a step that would have instantly set those rumors to rest, Obama has refused to release any original documents pre-dating his election to the U.S. Senate. He’s kept everything – his original birth certificate, his school records, his college applications, his financial aid requests (if any), his Illinois State senate documents, and just about any other paper trail – under wraps.

Yahoo News Posts Obama’s Country of Birth Is Kenya...By Accident?

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

The Self-Delusion of the American Political Establishment
By Steve McCann

The self-deluded fools in the American Political Establishment refuse to comprehend the long-term peril the couThe self-deluded fools in the American Political Establishment refuse to comprehend the long-term peril the country faces as well as the reality that the tactics of the Obama Regime are no different than those of Hitler or Mussolini in the early years of their dictatorship. That entity must be, therefore, be dismantled. A MUST READ!...

Washington D.C. is not just a city of monuments, museums and millions of square feet of buildings housing a preponderance of left-leaning overpaid bureaucrats complaining about how hard they work, it is also the home of the American Political Establishment (APE). This monolithic body has evolved over the past eighty years as an ever increasing amount of political power once delegated to the states and the people has been seized by the federal government. Within this entity are two branches: the senior partner -- the Democratic Establishment -- and the junior partner -- the Republican Establishment.

There are no offices on Connecticut Avenue in Washington with signs reading "The Republican Establishment" or the "The Democratic Establishment"; rather both are an amalgam of like-minded groups with one common interest: the control of the government purse-strings and the attendant influence and ego-gratification that brings about.
READ MORE...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/the_se...

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you are
stupid
RIP GOP
There is no hope for you,Calvin. You will not be RIP.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Are Taxpayers Paying for Free Cell Phones?

Here’s the scoop:

Yes, there is a > law < in place ...

to help low-income customers have access to basic telephone service. It’s divided into two programs: Link-Up America and Lifeline.

Link-Up assists consumers with the installation costs of phone service. The program pays up to $30 of the cost of installation and up to $200 in the form of a one year, interest-free loan for additional installation costs.

Lifeline provides discounts on basic monthly service at a primary residence for qualified telephone customers. These discounts can be up to $10.00 per month, or more for certain Native Americans. Generally, to qualify, your income must be at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines (these vary by location and size of family but for comparison, rings in at $22,350 for a family of four in the lower 48).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/...
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
I am a Budget Mobile dealer. I activate and issue phones to people who are on public assistance. They do not get internet, they cant even buy internet if they want it. The phones are donated and refurbished and are funded from the extra text and airtime they sell. They get 250 free minutes, no text, and are restricted to certain service areas. They run off Verizon service and Verizon roams off of other carriers when youre not in there service area. They dont allow roaming on the service so unless you are near a Verizon tower you dont have service. The service is also restricted to one phone per household and you cannott have another active public assistance lifeline phone.
I know people with several kids in the family and all have these phones, even as young as 6 and seven years old.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hope for you,Calvin. You will not be RIP.
the unquenchable fire??? lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people with several kids in the family and all have these phones, even as young as 6 and seven years old.
I know an old woman that lives in a shoe
guess what

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

The Farm Bill Failure Has Disastrous Implications For Boehner

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/farm-bill-vote...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Meanwhile, The GOP's Favorability Ratings Have Tanked To Their Lowest Point Ever

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-gop-favor...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will KISS be at the Laurel County Fair ? 49 min Yeah right 6
need to know what date school supplies are give... 1 hr friend 3
Illegal immagrants 2 hr Curmudgeon 233
Disability 2 hr Ashby 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Ashby 26,189
no music 2 hr Boogerman 1
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 3 hr truth 229
•••
•••