'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#105406 Jun 14, 2013
Change of subject, but I'll be glad when they send Zimmerman to prison.

Hope the Jurors don't screw this one up and let him get away with this.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#105407 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed it
funny stuff. I saw two thirds of the connies on this forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#105408 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Change of subject, but I'll be glad when they send Zimmerman to prison.
Hope the Jurors don't screw this one up and let him get away with this.
Agreed! But after Casey Anthony, no trial would ever surprise me.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105409 Jun 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
funny stuff. I saw two thirds of the connies on this forum
No doubt.

Pretty much my favorite video. It's just straight up factual.

And if a republican isn't copying and pasting, the idiots are attaching YouTube videos to other post.... They HAVE to copy and paste.

Wonder if that's some sort of mental issue? Has to be.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#105410 Jun 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Liberals rule!
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!
That is because

Elizabethtown, KY

#105411 Jun 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
unc got judged:
BRILLIANT
FUNNY
AGREE
==========
American Lady got judged:
SPAM
CLUELESS
NUTS
Coo coo ca choo!
)8~D>
Unc is all those things....
BRILLIANT
FUNNY
and we AGREE with him.

....and you are nothing but
SPAM
CLUELESS
NUTS

and a ...
Coo coo ca choo batshit crazy loon!

Possessed by the devil )8~D>

Got it!!! lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#105412 Jun 14, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! But after Casey Anthony, no trial would ever surprise me.
No shit!! That's crazy!

The prosecutor really screwed that up.

Surprisingly she's keep herself hidden since all of that. How is that possible?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#105413 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt.
Pretty much my favorite video. It's just straight up factual.
And if a republican isn't copying and pasting, the idiots are attaching YouTube videos to other post.... They HAVE to copy and paste.
Wonder if that's some sort of mental issue? Has to be.
I have chased many rabbits down many right-winger rabbit holes in order to further understand bubble-world. I have been curious as to how the bubble is constructed, and it's support structures. I would like to ask you, if you verify claims from right/center/left when they seem a bit off. When I see a claim that is either "Too good to be true" or "If it's scary be wary", I always verify it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105415 Jun 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isn't an old saying "nine cat night" in parentheses returns 5 results, FIVE...one of which is your quote, so spin that shit somewhere else, Sylly. I don't care if you make love to cats.
I've heard that since I was a little child. When it was a very cold night,snowing and wind blowing my gramps would say to grandma, "Serry ,{Sarah]get us some more cover, it's going to be a nine cat night"
It's sooo nice of you not care if I make love to my cats. Every time one gets in bed with me I tell her, "I love you Abby or Mollie.Abby is the mommie of Mollie. Just though I'd tell you that since you were so nice as to not care if I made love to my cats or not.
Ohhh... I hope your mind didn't go to sex did it? You know Love and sex, two very diff things. Of course you wouldn't think that. You are so pure and all.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#105416 Jun 14, 2013
Hocke wrote:
<quoted text>
I have chased many rabbits down many right-winger rabbit holes in order to further understand bubble-world. I have been curious as to how the bubble is constructed, and it's support structures. I would like to ask you, if you verify claims from right/center/left when they seem a bit off. When I see a claim that is either "Too good to be true" or "If it's scary be wary", I always verify it.
How very clever of you.You shouldn't have gone to all that trouble.Stuff like that just leaves you soooooo confused . Just turn on Fox News for an Hour in the morning and it will become very clear to you. Honest it will.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#105417 Jun 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
How very clever of you.You shouldn't have gone to all that trouble.Stuff like that just leaves you soooooo confused . Just turn on Fox News for an Hour in the morning and it will become very clear to you. Honest it will.
They tend to hit my 3 BS strikes quickly.
So true

Elizabethtown, KY

#105418 Jun 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that spends every waking moment looking for something bad to post. You are the one that has never posted anything but bad news. According to you there has never been anything good ever to have happened since 2008. You are the one with evil in your heart for America. You are the one that hopes daily you can find nothing but doom gloom and bad news to share. Must be a pitiful life you have never to see any good in the world only bad.
Dead on Injudgement. Keep up the good post. She is a crazy loon who has probably been on big brother's radar for awhile as she trolls one political thread after another seeking hate, racism, gloom and doom and anti-government ranting as well as the batshit crazy stuff. hahaha

And they wonder why they loose elections. Nothing but old, white, teaparty logic totally wanting to take the country back when people didn't have rights and they could still buy elections. They can re-invent themselves all they want but the MAJORITY is on to them and unfortunately for them they have insulted and discriminated the blacks, Hispanics, women, LBGT, and basic the MAJORITY of Americans and they won't fix it any time soon. Those teabagging Jr Senators are no more Presidential material than that wacko soccer mom who sees Russia from her house and the rest of the idiots they ran last election. Their only hope would be Christie and they have shunned him for doing his job for his state and being grateful for President Obama's immediate action for Sandy, unlike Bush's for Katrina. I wish he would switch parties and it would be a Clinton/Christie ticket. hahaha
Oopsie

Elizabethtown, KY

#105419 Jun 14, 2013
Just too funny. I hope they got pics. hahahaha

Anti-gay congressman walks through wrong door, attends LGBT event

When anti-gay Republican Congressman Ralph Hall showed up at a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender event for the Victory Fund last week, chatted to the attendees and sipped on drinks, shocked onlookers thought the 90-year-old may have had a dramatic change of heart. Turns out he just walked through the wrong door. The oldest serving member of Congress and defender of the Defense of Marriage Act was supposed to make an appearance at a fellow congressman's gathering but took a wrong turn. "At that moment I realized that this was not the reception I intended to attend I put down my glass, thanked the sponsor, and told him we would be leaving," Hall said, according to the Houston Chronicle.

http://now.msn.com/ralph-hall-congressman-att...
Uncle Tab

United States

#105420 Jun 14, 2013
Hocke wrote:
<quoted text>
I constantly read, and yes, I look at all sides. I've mentioned here I watch Fox News, I don't watch much of MSNBC. MSNBC and Fox talk shows are the same, one sided. But as you say, if its too good to be true, it is, and if its made out to be so terrible and world ending, it's not.

I always research, and researching isn't just democratic, liberal sources. If you only look at one side and go with everything one side says, then you're ignorant of the truth. It's not all just one side.

I like my side. My side is more successful right now. The way things used to be done I don't agree with. I was right in my thinking and opinions.

It is fun chasing them down the rabbit holes tho. I agree with you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105421 Jun 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I mean.... This poster just talked about making love to cats, not having sex, making love with them. Then says in the next post to watch Fox and nothing else.

It's just amazingly what Fox does to these people.

It's scary!

#105422 Jun 14, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that since I was a little child. When it was a very cold night,snowing and wind blowing my gramps would say to grandma, "Serry ,{Sarah]get us some more cover, it's going to be a nine cat night"
It's sooo nice of you not care if I make love to my cats. Every time one gets in bed with me I tell her, "I love you Abby or Mollie.Abby is the mommie of Mollie. Just though I'd tell you that since you were so nice as to not care if I made love to my cats or not.
Ohhh... I hope your mind didn't go to sex did it? You know Love and sex, two very diff things. Of course you wouldn't think that. You are so pure and all.
no Sylly, my mind was already at sex since I read:
"Serry ,{Sarah]get us some more cover, it's going to be a nine cat night"

#105423 Jun 14, 2013
Oopsie wrote:
Just too funny. I hope they got pics. hahahaha
Anti-gay congressman walks through wrong door, attends LGBT event
When anti-gay Republican Congressman Ralph Hall showed up at a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender event for the Victory Fund last week, chatted to the attendees and sipped on drinks, shocked onlookers thought the 90-year-old may have had a dramatic change of heart. Turns out he just walked through the wrong door. The oldest serving member of Congress and defender of the Defense of Marriage Act was supposed to make an appearance at a fellow congressman's gathering but took a wrong turn. "At that moment I realized that this was not the reception I intended to attend I put down my glass, thanked the sponsor, and told him we would be leaving," Hall said, according to the Houston Chronicle.
http://now.msn.com/ralph-hall-congressman-att...
"walked through the wrong door."

Hell, it beats, "I can't believe how much I drank..."
what

Glasgow, KY

#105424 Jun 14, 2013
So true wrote:
<quoted text>And they wonder why they loose elections.
What's your reasoning for the democrats loss to Bush's 2 terms? How about Reagan? George H Bush? If you go back to Andrew Jackson (which is when the differences between the republican and the democrat party emerged)there have been 16 democrat presidents and 19 republican presidents. So what are you referring to when you suggest that republicans keep losing elections? lol
Crack open a book every once in awhile dumb ass. LMAO
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105425 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I mean.... This poster just talked about making love to cats, not having sex, making love with them. Then says in the next post to watch Fox and nothing else.
It's just amazingly what Fox does to these people.
It's scary!
...And now you are talking about making love to cats. Your butt buddy cowvin scooter says that if you talk about it and think about it and post about it then you really want to do it. Ewww, uncle flabby ass...just when we thought you couldn't be any more sickening...you show your true self yet again!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#105426 Jun 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I constantly read, and yes, I look at all sides. I've mentioned here I watch Fox News, I don't watch much of MSNBC. MSNBC and Fox talk shows are the same, one sided. But as you say, if its too good to be true, it is, and if its made out to be so terrible and world ending, it's not.
I always research, and researching isn't just democratic, liberal sources. If you only look at one side and go with everything one side says, then you're ignorant of the truth. It's not all just one side.
I like my side. My side is more successful right now. The way things used to be done I don't agree with. I was right in my thinking and opinions.
It is fun chasing them down the rabbit holes tho. I agree with you.
Now "rabbit holes"...really? Yuk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr justice_- 131,624
KU Customers! 3 hr pops 4
Wal-Mart employee discount (Oct '11) 7 hr Mika 58
Man accused of trading pills for sex acts (Sep '08) Nov 24 nxtstrtovr 34
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 3 Abe 691
ladies whatch your men. Oct 31 vote 1
Marilyn benge mcghee. Oct 31 keavy 1
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy People Search