'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182851 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101261 May 24, 2013
lib·er·al
/ˈlib(ə)r əl/

Adjective

Open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Noun
A person of liberal views.

1. being gay is ok, being moral is traditional
2. give me your money you greedy conservative
3. I'm a retard because my mind is so open my brains have fallen out
4. Abortion is good for the economy and it's not a life, it's my body
5. military is evil, they kill terrorists without reading them their miranda rights
6. hollywood sanctions all of our candidates
7. we know being stupid puts us in stupid positions, but it's easier than being smart
8. pay lazy people to stay home and vote and we will get elected
9. gay people are normal and not suffering from rationalized behavior to mask their disturbances
10. the more liberals there are the more right we are

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#101262 May 24, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Gee Ward, you givin him the "business"?
I "checkered past"...you mean rep sheet don't you?
Anyone can make a mistake, when they fail to learn and continue down that path it isn't a "checkered past"; it's a record of continuing criminal behavior.
Ever watch "Sons of Anarchy"? Some make a decision to not only travel that path...but rip it up! Sure Hollywood glamorizes the blood and stiches; the drugs and alcohol, and the handcuffs and beatings by 'less than honorable" cops.
I changed my ways when our first child was born, I still have moments when some asshole flips a switch in my head and I think "what if"? Then I think of my family...and I'm cool again.
Take it easy bro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xhaBgyPdI7cXX
Hey Ari,
I've calmed down too, but we all know people thats crossed the line.
Yes I've walked over and back...it happens to most of us at onetime or another. He can't say oh his associates and not exclude his on life experiences, that's like saying he's prefect. that was my point.

I could care less about his political persuasion. You know that!

It's his poor attempt to categorize every liberal/progressive as the same, and it's a ridiculous way of making something potable.

PEACE
tofy

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#101263 May 24, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
hey uncle genius, you don't understand text, logic or reality now do you, we are not whining about oblamers scandles, we are laughing at them, you are the ones whining about us laughing at them, why don't you PM tofy and have him explain the difference between laughing and whining, he is 'pretty smart',
lolololol,
scandles?
professor?

Middlesboro, KY

#101264 May 24, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TOFY quick question, do you remember C.S. and the "widow maker" incident?
(NO actual names please). I called uncle Tab (C.S) on that and he denies it now.
Yes I remember, but I will not divulge nor betray.

PEACE
tofy

“I Walk On Water”

#101265 May 24, 2013
CBS News: Republicans Lied About White House Benghazi E-mails
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/c...
Uncle Tab

United States

#101266 May 24, 2013
LQQKb4UleapOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TOFY quick question, do you remember C.S. and the "widow maker" incident?
(NO actual names please). I called uncle Tab (C.S) on that and he denies it now.
Ya know Ari..... You're nothing but an Internet coward bitch. I've asked you 20 times or more to prove what your punkass says and you never will. But your bitch ass goes and asks someone else??
You're a fucking joke and that's why you're laughed at. When you get caught in a lie you run then ask SOMEONE ELSE to back up what you lied about.
Put in a tampon boy...... You're a joke. LMAO
WHat a bitch move.
Uncle Tab

United States

#101267 May 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Uncle Tab!
They can always turn their wishing wells into doomsday bunkers! lol
PEACE
tofy
LMAO

True!! With all thief assault rifles they don't have but wish they did have.

It just doesn't get any better that these clowns.
Uncle Tab

United States

#101268 May 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I remember, but I will not divulge nor betray.
PEACE
tofy
I caught him in this lie and he runs from it tofy, it's kinna funny. Every time I ask him to prove it, tail goes between the legs and he runs.

Sad lonely dude on the Internet who lies over and over.

Sad really.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101269 May 24, 2013
better listen wrote:
I know who you really are
You are getting in really deep
Some good advise would be to stay on this forum and leave that other alone
<quoted text>
you must be a full fledged liberal, you don't know me, I don't visit other forums, I don't post from my home or office and you are retarded, and even if you did, so what sodolib, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101270 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught him in this lie and he runs from it tofy, it's kinna funny. Every time I ask him to prove it, tail goes between the legs and he runs.
Sad really.
sad and lonely, LOLOL, you just described yourself having to make up stooopid stuff online to sound important, now that the boy scouts allow gays in their troops maybe you can have some friends to hang out with,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
whithair

Eminence, KY

#101271 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
WOW!!
The poor dumb republicans are really on a rampage this morning.
You idiots are on the same path you were on Election Day.... Saying one thing while another thing happened.
I'll let you think back and reflect on that for a while and we all know the republican playbook by now.... Obama has nothing to do with any of these issues you cry and whine about. After its all over, you will CRY forever saying it was a coverup.
You poor dumb idiots..... If anything where to ever happen to our country.... You people would be one of 2 things, 1) you all would be the first to be eliminated, you're weak and would have no added value. 2) you'd be the first ones to be turncoats and be the asskissers and backs tanners and jumping ship being the cowards you are. I don't think I've ever seen a more weak people.
Yes, we all realize Obama had nothing to do with anything . He turned it all over to his advisors and czars!

Why should he stop and try to run the Country when they can do it!That is why he has never heard anything nor done anything and only hears of it when it comes out in the news ! He is too busy vacationing , playing golf, or going on a fund raiser.

He really wants to get out of all this questioning, so he pulls a new speech
Uncle Tab

United States

#101272 May 24, 2013
*guess that big file he has at home with everything saved is also a big lie.... Love pointing out how dishonest you Internet bitches are lol*

Anywho...... How are these impeachment precedings going republicans??

Oh..... There aren't any.

Just making sure that's all out there for everyone to see.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101273 May 24, 2013
hey all you libs out there, why don't you work on something really important instead of just making up lies to bolster your loser president, how about helping those poor people in Venezuela that can't get what you libs use for rolling your home grown plants,

Venezuela is running out of toilet paper

First milk, butter, coffee and cornmeal ran short. Now Venezuela is running out of the most basic of necessities — toilet paper

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/16...

“I Walk On Water”

#101274 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad really.
looks like his 'marksmanship' legend has gone the way of 'Paul Bunyon'
and 'Paul Ryan'
and the Benghazi 'cover-up'
and the Beck Expose'
and the GOP
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101275 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad really.
I caught him in the truth and it offends me tofy, it's kinna scary. Every time I tell a lie, my tail goes between my lips and I run.

Middlesboro, KY

#101276 May 24, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a full fledged liberal, you don't know me, I don't visit other forums, I don't post from my home or office and you are retarded, and even if you did, so what sodolib, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Please don't tell me you're at the library! lmao
Just kidding!

PEACE
tofy
Uncle Tab

United States

#101277 May 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
CBS News: Republicans Lied About White House Benghazi E-mails
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/c...
Just proves my point about how republicans lie.

I proved Ari is a liar.

Republicans lie from top to bottom.
Uncle Tab

United States

#101278 May 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like his 'marksmanship' legend has gone the way of 'Paul Bunyon'
and 'Paul Ryan'
and the Benghazi 'cover-up'
and the Beck Expose'
and the GOP
If they repeat it over and over enough... They believe it will become true.

....... Like a 6 year old days before Christmas wishing for that perfect gift only to open it Christmas and its clothes!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#101279 May 24, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't tell me you're at the library! lmao
Just kidding!
PEACE
tofy
McDonalds sucking up the WiFi while she devours 2 Big Macs for 4 bucks probably

lol

Or the truth of it is, she probably has no home or job ...... Soooooo lol
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#101280 May 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves my point about how republicans lie.
I proved Ari is a liar.
Republicans lie from top to bottom.
they sure do, and hussein oblamer told the truth too all his sheeple, baaaaaaaaa, and they believed it,

LOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min real isaac newton 138,143
Steet Racing 30 min roger258 1
Gabriel Brothers in Lexington (Feb '09) 1 hr Nevershopjunkagain 28
Jehovah Witness Visitations Harassment (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired of JWs 105
West End of Knox County/eastern cable 6 hr Truth 13
star security (Oct '09) 7 hr white and brown 12
lily (Apr '14) 7 hr Upset Over Her 10
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]