'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,941 - 87,960 of 149,680 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

NSA Whistleblower Alleges Illegal Spying
Former Employee Admits to Being a Source for The New York Times
Jan. 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/ab2gc
Russell Tice, a longtime insider at the National Security Agency, is now a whistleblower the agency would like to keep quiet.
For 20 years, Tice worked in the shadows as he helped the United States spy on other people's conversations around the world.
"I specialized in what's called special access programs," Tice said of his job. "We called them 'black world' programs and operations."
But now, Tice tells ABC News that some of those secret "black world" operations run by the NSA were operated in ways that he believes violated the law. He is prepared to tell Congress all he knows about the alleged wrongdoing in these programs run by the Defense Department and the NSA in the post-9/11 efforts to go after terrorists.
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story...

==========

NSA Analyst: All Americans Were Spied On
24 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/d7tjj5
According to former National Security Agency (NSA) analyst Russell Tice, millions of Americans are being spied on. Tice, who worked for the NSA as an analyst for nearly 20 years, said in an interview conducted by MSNBC that “NSA had access to all American’s communications, faxes, phone calls, and their computer communications,” regardless of their location or whether or not they made foreign communications.
During that time, the Bush administration repeatedly assured Americans that only calls to and from foreign nations might be subject to monitoring in the effort to prevent terrorist attacks like 9/11.

Even though all communications from all Americans were potentially intercepted, in interviews Tice says that even though the Agency has the best computers, it’s impossible to monitor every single American directly. Instead, he said they “look at the metadata, the signaling data for communications and ferret that information to determine what communications would ultimately be collected.”
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech-mainmenu-3...
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonized for being friendly, or cooperative with the other party. Thats a wingnut red flag everybody!!
Is that just your political philosophy? or is that part of your religion that you keep saying somebody is trying to take away?
What right did he not stand up for? You didn't mention that
Iv'e learned to trust my gut when I watch them in action.
I actually expected him to fall down on his knees and start shining Obama's shoes.
Before the thing with Obama, Christi was my man.I thought he would be strong and not take crap from the other side. I was hoping he may run for president.
After I saw him falling all over him self over Obama I started having doubts.
It was if Christi was thinking, "Hey everybody, look at me , I'm walking with Jesus Christ"
Now I'm afraid too he would be influenced by Obama to make a good GOP president.[Maybe for the liberals, instead of Hillary]?

The fact that you are bitching for him makes for the red flag you see.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually expected him to fall down on his knees and start shining Obama's shoes.
Before the thing with Obama, Christi was my man.I thought he would be strong and not take crap from the other side. I was hoping he may run for president.
It was if Christi was thinking, "Hey everybody, look at me , I'm walking with Jesus Christ"
Now I'm afraid too he would be influenced by Obama to make a good GOP president.[Maybe for the liberals, instead of Hillary]?
There is no such thing as a good GOP President they all suck the screw ups.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Just read last nights uneducated, uninformed republican posts. Benghazi has you all riled up.... And there is no coverup story, it's already been proven. If in your words it was a coverup... Why are you still scrambling to get emails and such??

You idiots will do your best to keep this false story alive til Ms Hillary runs...... But your doom, gloom, and fear didn't work on either of President Obama's presidential runs.

You drones are batting ZERO!!!

What can we expect for you uneducated FOOLS when your messiah Paul does a 13 hour filibuster making sure drones will never be used on American Citizens, then says the very next day it's ok??

Just doesn't make sense how whoafully uneducated and stupid you republicans are. You twist and spin things to fit why you're told to think and have no clue how ignorant you are.

Just shows why republicans should never control the whitehouse ever again.
pay attention

Oakland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
since you cant tell me what he didn't stand up for. And say he was taking crap, but not what kind of crap. Trying to assume what someone is THINKING. Your extreme partisanism makes you completely uncreditable. And a wingnut. and you wonder why your party is dying ? Your party is like the senile old grandpa (see whitehair) that everyone just shakes their head and promptly ignores. Keep up the uncooperative and spiteful attitude. Like a good republican representative.

Again...... is holding contempt and condemning people because of their political affiliation part of your threatened religious practice? What church do they teach that?
Whitehouse in deep dodo

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah more ignorant BS from right wing whiners.
It's quite clear you are in denial and have no response other than childish gibberish when presented with facts.

If you would read any newspapers then you would understand this is a serious matter when the government attempts to throttle the press as happened here.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Whitehouse in deep dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite clear you are in denial and have no response other than childish gibberish when presented with facts.
If you would read any newspapers then you would understand this is a serious matter when the government attempts to throttle the press as happened here.
What facts are you talking about you ignorant pos.
Whitehouse in deep dodo

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The DOJ subpoenaed phone records of the Associated Press in order to investigate reporters government sources. It happened and that is a fact.

Per Politico, which is not conservative.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/carl-be...

When all you can come up with is name calling, then you show your lack of substance.
yep

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

wonder why the repub's in congress didn't even try to hold any hearings on that for over a year.just brushed it off now they seem little bit scared.wonder how many them involved.wonder if the chatter box picked up the full story on that?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The DOJ subpoenaed phone records of the Associated Press in order to investigate reporters government sources. It happened and that is a fact.
When all you can come up with is name calling, then you show your lack of substance.
So what dumbass?

It is perfectly legal to prosecute those who leak classifies information.

Remember Scooter Libby you dumbass?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
since you cant tell me what he didn't stand up for. And say he was taking crap, but not what kind of crap. Trying to assume what someone is THINKING. Your extreme partisanism makes you completely uncreditable. And a wingnut. and you wonder why your party is dying ? Your party is like the senile old grandpa (see whitehair) that everyone just shakes their head and promptly ignores. Keep up the uncooperative and spiteful attitude. Like a good republican representative.
Again...... is holding contempt and condemning people because of their political affiliation part of your threatened religious practice? What church do they teach that?
You totally do not understand why all this is so important. It has nothing to do with religion , it has nothing to do with which Party affiliation one considers themselves to belong, and lastly it really does not even pertain to your ideology.

The one thing important , is that no one attends to honestly doing the business of the gov`t.

Obama has been perpetually on a mode of campaigning . He has a Cabinet and advisors supposed to do his thinking about running the Country for him. Hillary has been the State Dept. head honcho.

These people have allowed their Party affiliation to get ahead of doing business!!

Obama and Hillary have lied to the people about Benghazi and sent Ms. Rice to lie to everyone , and this is not providing any trust in our gov`t and not this administration . When all in the administration lie ,when it becomes obvious they have , when it further indicates they allowed the four Americans to be killed by failing to provide security , when no help was sent when it could perhaps have saved them ,, all one can ask is WHY!!These are BIG failures on the part of the top people , Hillary , and Obama!

Now add that to the new failures of the administration , one on top of the other , the I.R.S. being Party driven to punish the other party when this dept` is undoubtedly never to be partisan to either, we lose faith in the entire administration . Do any not understand the fact America can not stand this way!?

If you think religion , the Constitution , our Bill of Rights, have not been trampled upon, you have lost your own minds and are not thinking. Pretend it is all not so if you will and call others names, but all should start thinking , instead of mouthing off!
uh oh caught ya

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

"This ones for you" must be going crazy this morning. She can't figure out if she is still high, going through withdrawals or hallucinating again. She woke up and heard all the Obama scandals that are coming to the surface and thought Nixon must still be president! LMMFAO

We haven't heard much of uncle flabby as of late. In all probability his Obama's Big Boy Book Of Excuses has run out of excuses. LMMFAO

The skies over Washington DC are filled with chickens coming home to roost. The dems in Washington are running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Now comes the oh-so interesting and hilarious part that all the so-called "crazy birthers" will just love. The dems will start turning on each other. There's no honor among thieves and that will be the only legacy Obama and Clinton will leave for the history books. What a fitting ending for them. LMMFAO

The Mother of one of the murdered Americans in Benghazi issued a statement today. Obama has announced that the death of her son and 3 other Americans by terrorist hands in Benghazi has been turned into a circus sideshow by republicans. She has let Obama know that she is an Independent and her son often referred to himself as a "flaming democrat". She has been trying to get answers about her sons murder and all she gets from Obama and the WH is excuses and they lay blame on the republicans. Some of those mental giants in Washington are attempting to blame Benghazi on Romney and a statement he made AFTER the murders. At least we know now that dems have somewhat of a heart. They are giving the Bush excuse a much needed rest and they have apparently had their race card revoked.

And you people said the birthers were crazy. How in the world could Obama get enough people to help him lie and steal and cheat and pull off a fake birth certificate? Well, well. It seems the Obama scandal network is much larger than even the birthers imagined.

You crooked dems deserve your walk of shame. I am enjoying your walk of shame. Pop some corn and watch their demise. Any administration that can make Nixon and his gang look like amateurs...will be the best reality show in history! LMMFAO
Whitehouse in deep dodo

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So what dumbass?
It is perfectly legal to prosecute those who leak classifies information.
Remember Scooter Libby you dumbass?
The point is that the DOJ was looking at personal & business calls that the Associated Press made. It would be different if the DOJ was only looking at their own employees that were leaking info, but they were looking at all calls the AP made.

Scooter Libby was prosecuted and resigned amid scandal, so to compare what the WH is doing now to that does not help your cause
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Republicans have always doing some sort of investigation.... This has been going on since Clinton.

I think the IRS looking into the Tea Baggers is perfectly acceptable. I also agree with looking into news sources. Especially FalseNews. Every since FalseNews hacked phones, you all remember that don't you?? Hacking a murdered kids phone making everyone think she was still alive checking her voicemail?? Those things should be looked into.

I wonder why none if you tools are playing your dumb liberal media card right now?? You tools go on and on about media being in Obamas pocket?? Another crazy republican doom, gloom, and fear theory shot to hell.

You people are just super stupid!!

(All these professors and head erasure cleaners with big Internet educations haven't figured this out yet??)
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The rightwing propaganda machinery is in full swing with their usual hysterics trying to make political hay out of something they caused in the first place. It’s all happening as a result of the SCOTUS’s “Citizens United” decision, turning corporations into people and money into speech. Literally thousands of politically motivated groups sprouted up across the country, inspired by the t-bag party, applying for tax-exempt (501) status by claiming they are engaged in political research only. In fact, guess who was the first one to apply – you guessed it, none other than uber-troglodyte Karl Rove (Crossroads GPS). The IRS has a duty to investigate questionable applicants! The GOPer’s notion that the IRS would try to determine whether an organization is likely to be political without taking into account kind of the inherently political nature of the application is akin to tying your hands behind your back.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/1...
Exellent

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

uh oh caught ya wrote:
"This ones for you" must be going crazy this morning. She can't figure out if she is still high, going through withdrawals or hallucinating again. She woke up and heard all the Obama scandals that are coming to the surface and thought Nixon must still be president! LMMFAO
We haven't heard much of uncle flabby as of late. In all probability his Obama's Big Boy Book Of Excuses has run out of excuses. LMMFAO
The skies over Washington DC are filled with chickens coming home to roost. The dems in Washington are running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. Now comes the oh-so interesting and hilarious part that all the so-called "crazy birthers" will just love. The dems will start turning on each other. There's no honor among thieves and that will be the only legacy Obama and Clinton will leave for the history books. What a fitting ending for them. LMMFAO
The Mother of one of the murdered Americans in Benghazi issued a statement today. Obama has announced that the death of her son and 3 other Americans by terrorist hands in Benghazi has been turned into a circus sideshow by republicans. She has let Obama know that she is an Independent and her son often referred to himself as a "flaming democrat". She has been trying to get answers about her sons murder and all she gets from Obama and the WH is excuses and they lay blame on the republicans. Some of those mental giants in Washington are attempting to blame Benghazi on Romney and a statement he made AFTER the murders. At least we know now that dems have somewhat of a heart. They are giving the Bush excuse a much needed rest and they have apparently had their race card revoked.
And you people said the birthers were crazy. How in the world could Obama get enough people to help him lie and steal and cheat and pull off a fake birth certificate? Well, well. It seems the Obama scandal network is much larger than even the birthers imagined.
You crooked dems deserve your walk of shame. I am enjoying your walk of shame. Pop some corn and watch their demise. Any administration that can make Nixon and his gang look like amateurs...will be the best reality show in history! LMMFAO
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
lmao

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the IRS looking into the Tea Baggers is perfectly acceptable.
Yet you have been on here constantly claiming that CITIZENS/WE THE PEOPLE had no right to question or look into all the many discrepancies concerning Obama's fake birth certificate. But it's perfectly okay for the GOVERNMENT to discriminate against republican/conservative groups that WE THE PEOPLE belong to. Your opinions tell us everything we ever need to know about your government tit sucking ass. lol

Political profiling is okay and should be encouraged and praised...as long as it is your side that is doing the discriminating and profiling and lying and deceiving, right?

Time to put your big boy panties on and sack up, uncle flabby. Busted big time and I'd be willing to bet there is more to "come". Open wide flabby, we don't want you idiots to miss even one drip-drop that's "coming" your way! How about shit? Hope you like the taste of it. You are going to be eating a lot of that too. Something tells me you already have an acquired taste for both gizz and shit. Lap it up, dawg!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

All the while the Democrats have pronounced the doom of the Republican Party!! They are not dead!! Just investigating the failures of this Democratic, progressive, liberal, Administration!!!

They have been so busy blaming every one for everything, and now have to explain their own failures!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

spocko wrote:
The rightwing propaganda machinery is in full swing with their usual hysterics trying to make political hay out of something they caused in the first place. It’s all happening as a result of the SCOTUS’s “Citizens United” decision, turning corporations into people and money into speech. Literally thousands of politically motivated groups sprouted up across the country, inspired by the t-bag party, applying for tax-exempt (501) status by claiming they are engaged in political research only. In fact, guess who was the first one to apply – you guessed it, none other than uber-troglodyte Karl Rove (Crossroads GPS). The IRS has a duty to investigate questionable applicants! The GOPer’s notion that the IRS would try to determine whether an organization is likely to be political without taking into account kind of the inherently political nature of the application is akin to tying your hands behind your back.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/1...
Great post!!

Why are republicans so scared of the IRS looking to make sure no one is using a tax exempt status to hide political money??

Republicans only want to be able to investigate democrats, but when they are looked into they cry like bitches.

We're used to it.... Lots of the republican crying type here.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey America, electing the man with a Muslim name...how's that working for you?

Some will continue to tow the party line like a good whore defending her pimp for beating her @$$.

More and more Americans are learning from this mistake, hell even Joe Scarborough is getting tough on Obama and his Muslim thuggery!

The Democrats are now entering social media sites in an attempt to build a "Fake Consensus" from yellow journalism Fake-a-licious Facebook!

Me and a few others have watched all this materialize and we told Dems here it was coming...now what?
Not working very well, it's time to fess up and throw the Muslim the Muslim under the bus to save the Democratic party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 130,176
You mad, teetotaler? 39 min well 2
Daily Bible Verse 1 hr Walk with God 18
Obama’s one achievement — outgolfing Tiger Woods 2 hr hehe 10
Corbin City Commissioners 2 hr fired 6
Laurel County Jail 3 hr Money_Money_Money 22
Someone shoot through the ceiling at Corbin Manor? 5 hr wild west 1
•••
•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters