'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,541 - 84,560 of 146,895 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't die of kidney disease ATFER you get shot in the eye..you die of sudden onset brain explosion disorder
what does the inside of Alex Jones' butthole look like...just the facts, please..not asking for poetry
No, but you can die from your long battle with kidney disease and then get shot in the eye and declared dead and Obama takes credit for the kill, right? Try, try again, little one. lol
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always found that a person that constantly brags about his looks and intelligence and the size of his wee-wee...is because he can't find anyone else to brag on those things. Poor little guy! Maybe you will get wiser when you hit puberty. Then again, maybe not. You seem like a sure bet that ignorance breeds ignorance so you shouldn't hope for any intelligent growth or you will be greatly disappointed. Newsflash...pubie fuzz on your little ballsack doesn't make you the stud you claim to be. You are a funny guy tho. You make us laugh.
Gives new meaning to "talk to the hand" doesnt it? I bet notsohot calvin's hand has some late nite stories to tell!! LMMFAO

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always found that a person that constantly brags about his looks and intelligence and the size of his wee-wee...is because he can't find anyone else to brag on those things. Poor little guy! Maybe you will get wiser when you hit puberty. Then again, maybe not. You seem like a sure bet that ignorance breeds ignorance so you shouldn't hope for any intelligent growth or you will be greatly disappointed. Newsflash...pubie fuzz on your little ballsack doesn't make you the stud you claim to be. You are a funny guy tho. You make us laugh.
thank you..
my intelligence isn't in question here
neither is my cuteness
..and...if I haven't reached puberty yet, I'm going to need a goddam wheelbarrow

I didn't say I was a stud (unfortunately nobody ever sees this thing but me)
..but YOU keep talking about it:
...my wee-wee
...my pubie fuzz
...my ballsack

.....anything else, Big Daddy?????
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Slim Pickins wrote:
<quoted text>
Using sources like "WND" and "Pravda" a Russian propaganda rag, not to mention you jump on every ridiculous blog you can find that disparages America.
And typing like a monkey on steroids is not defending the country that I was, and still am willing to die for.
No, what you do is silly at best.
Like I said: you're quite insane.
Funny though.
Thank You. The best comment posted by anybody on that subject.

THANK YOU for your service. God Bless You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, how long have you been researching the wee-wee size of teenagers?
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

The older brother went to Russia last year and returned six months later. Both the Russian government and the Chechen government warned the US about him on his return. The American government did question him and found nothing ,so they let him go.
Wonder if nothing was found on purpose? If two foreign governments were suspicious , Then wasn't our government more cautious.They could have kept surveillance on him, but didn't.

These men lived on public assistance, food stamps, housing, and education,all paid for by our government.
Something very fishy here.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

hussein oblamer, the shark slayer, ROTFL, LOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Just found an interesting article on baaaaaaaaaaa's
family history and why she was exiled from her former country of origin.
Seems that she committed a heinous act against her own daughter. Murder is a terrible thing to live with especially when it's one of your own that you slaughter. Perhaps the proof you are about to see will convince one and all that baaaaaaaa is truly a sisko!!!

Check this article out.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

uncle flabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Gives new meaning to "talk to the hand" doesnt it? I bet notsohot calvin's hand has some late nite stories to tell!! LMMFAO
duh , Hello!! You can bet you right leaning flabby ass on that
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, syl/sly he/she is Uncle Tab upsetting you? hahaha Did you finish your icon stomp duties you begged for? lmao
....."As far as the SCOTUS , the diff between them and the Ku Klux Clan is that members of the SCOTUS dress in black robes and scare white people"......typical teabagger racist remark
Hey did you hear? President Obama has diversified that black robe lifers club:
U.S. Supreme Court building.
President Barack Obama has made two successful appointments to the Supreme Court of the United States. The first was that of Judge Sonia Sotomayorto fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Associate Justice David H. Souter. Sotomayor was confirmed by the United States Senate on August 6, 2009, by a vote of 68–31.
The second appointment was that of Solicitor General Elena Kagan to replace John Paul Stevens. Kagan was confirmed by the United States Senate on August 5, 2010, 63–37.
Possible chance of adding to that diversity if this rings true:
Speculation has also focused on the potential retirement of 80-year-old Ruth Bader Ginsburg,who has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- wikipedia
LQQks like you repuke/teabagging lemmings will over that cliff in droves huh? lol
Are you trying to hang someone with "barley hanging on by a thine thread? hahahaha You need to step away from the alcohol, bong, crack pipe or whatever you are huffing and taking a nap. You are making less sense by the post. Sty/syl/sly whatever?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
hey sodotard, you haven't learned yet from oblamer, the libs don't care about you if they did they wouldn't be cutting social security and medicare and taking away hours from part time employees trying to survive, so libtard, when you make fun of the SCOTUS, LOLOL, are they on your side????

baaaaaaaaaa-rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaac ccccccc-aaaaalyspe
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hussein Oblamer, Shark Slayer, The Movie,

LOLOL

can you libs just imagine how much sooner oblamer could have caught those terrorists if the FBI, Boston PD and the citizens of the community hadn't got invovled,

LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

SPEAK Up should GROW Up and use his own GLASGOW name, not all those that bust his bubble. How childish. No wonder you and JD resent Calvin so much. He must be beyond superior in all the things you constantly bring up about him. Sounds almost borderline pediphile mentality. Worry about your own junk instead of a 14 yr old's. You two are sick perverts.

uncle flabby
Glasgow, KY (Glasgow SpeakUp slur name for Uncle Tab)
|

wtf wrote: Glasgow SpeakUp not PIKEVILLE wtf orignal

<quoted text>

Pathetic SpeakUp, typical tactic of you teabaggers when you get all riled up by a poster. Come on out SpeakUp, step away from your medical herb and celebrate 4/20 with your goatgirl and A Loser. We know it is you. Quit being a juvenile. Calvin is more mature than you are.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me CRAZY, but perhaps it was a way to cool the heat as a "compromise" to keep his favorite U.S. POTUS in office...
food for thought.
stupidity concentrate..sprinkle a little of that on your CRAZY food
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

The only recognized commercial by the DNC,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you can die from your long battle with kidney disease and then get shot in the eye and declared dead and Obama takes credit for the kill, right? Try, try again, little one. lol
ok, I'll try...shot in the after after he was dead
but...where did Obama get his dead body?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

two afters, Im so embarrassed
serious

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul will win
Lone Ranger

Decatur, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>hopelessly bewildered

it fits
lol

blame for Boston, the two brothers..haven't you been watching?(Osama didn't do it....He's DEAD) Obama killed him, because Georgie couldn't..he was too busy weading stowies about his wittle pet goat

I know it sounds unbelievable...Georgie weading?
I can see your a hamburger short of a happy meal. I can't dumb stuff down enough for you to understand. Best of luck to you.
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Bush Official Criticizes Obama For Killing Too Many Terrorists
First Posted: 05/25/10
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/19/bush...

PRICELESS!! haha

A Terrorist Slayer (COMMANDER IN CHIEF)

From 2009/2010: TWO years after President Obama took office:

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt

The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.

There’s Osama bin Laden, of course, killed in May.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.

Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.

In August,‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.

In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.

Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.

Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.

In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.

Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.

In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.

In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.

In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.

In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

Remember when Rudy Giuliani warned that electing Barack Obama would mean that the U.S. played defense, not offense, against the terrorists?
If this is defense, what does offense look like?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/...

THE BIGGEST OF THEM ALL ...THE LEADER

May 2, 2011
Osama bin Laden Dead Killed by U.S. Navy Seals in a mansion in Abbottabad, Pakistan; announced dead May 2, 2011. He was wanted for his claimed responsibility in the September 11, 2001 attacks. He was placed on the Most Wanted Terrorists list for his involvement in the bombings of the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

Read it and weep denying repuke/teabaggers. Our military and their COMMANDER IN CHIEF are the BEST in the world.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

December 31st, 2012

The top terror takedowns of 2012
CNN

One of the most wanted terrorists in Yemen. A son of the Haqqani Network founder. A man whose capture was worth $5 million to the FBI: The United States and its allies took out some of these key terror leaders throughout 2012.

Take a look at those top leaders and more who were killed or indicted in the past year:

1. Abu Yahya al-Libi
Al-Libi was second in command of al Qaeda under Ayman al-Zawahiri and a senior leader of the terror group’s external operations against the West. Al-Libi was also an Islamic scholar who appeared in many recruitment videos. The U.S. State Department offered a $1 million reward for his capture. He was killed on June 4 in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan.

2. Fahd Mohammed Ahmed al-Quso
A senior al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula operative, al-Quso was wanted for his role in the USS Cole bombing in 2000, which killed 17 U.S. sailors. The U.S. State Department had offered a $5 million reward for his capture. Al-Quso was killed on May 6 in a U.S. drone strike in Shabwa province, Yemen.

3. Badr Mansoor
Described as the most senior Pakistani in al Qaeda, Mansoor was the predecessor of Ilyas Kashmiri and one of the Americans' main targets. U.S. officials said he was a coordinator for the Taliban and al Qaeda’s shura council. Reports say Mansoor was killed on February 9 in a U.S. missile strike in Miranshah, Pakistan.

4. Badruddin Haqqani
Haqqani was a commander in the Taliban-aligned Haqqani Network and son of the group's founder. He was responsible for many high profile attacks in Afghanistan including assaults on the U.S. Embassy and Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul in 2011. The U.S. State Department had designated him a terrorist under an executive order. Haqqani was killed in a U.S. drone strike in North Waziristan, Pakistan, in August 2012.

5. Abu Usman Adil
Adil was emir of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, or IMU - an ally of al Qaeda and the Taliban - and raised the terror group’s profile in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The IMU has claimed credit for numerous suicide attacks in Afghanistan since Adil became the leader. The IMU announced Adil was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan in April.

6. Sakhr al-Taifi
Al-Taifi was the second highest al Qaeda leader in Afghanistan. The Saudi national commanded foreign insurgents and directed attacks against coalition forces. He frequently traveled between Pakistan and Afghanistan to carry out orders from al Qaeda senior leaders. Al-Taifi was killed on May 27 in a joint Afghan and coalition security operation in Kunar province, Afghanistan.

7. Zulkifli bin Hir
Zulkifli bin Hir was a member of the central command of Jemaah Islamiyah, the al Qaeda aligned terror group based in Southeast Asia. Bin Hir was also believed to have trained members of the terror group Abu Sayyaf in bomb-making. He was on the FBI’s most wanted list and offered a $5 million reward for his capture. Bin Hir was killed on February 2 in a Philippine airstrike in Sulu province, Philippines.

Continued: Wow there are so many. Uncle Tab is right, he is the terrorist slayer President. Stomp those icons syl/sly ??? whatever your name is next post. still lmao@these crazies

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 11 min Billy 259
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min chinwendu1 128,941
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 14 min Educate yourself 18
Joy Nolan Durham 23 min Need to Know 1
Open House For Laurel Co Schools 1 hr Pam 1
male for male hookups (Apr '12) 1 hr imyours 2
Riley is Right for Mayor in London 1 hr Come On 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000