'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190488 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#94277 Apr 14, 2013
"All conservatism is based upon the idea that if you leave things alone you leave them as they are. But you do not. If you leave a thing alone you leave it to a torrent of change."
...Gilbert K. Chesterton

“I Walk On Water”

#94278 Apr 14, 2013
"Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear."
...William E. Gladstone

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94279 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and seeing inside their own buttholes
And seeing the reality of what is occurring around them.

“I Walk On Water”

#94280 Apr 14, 2013
"American conservatism depends on its continued dominance and even for its very existence on people never making connections about the world, connections that until recent were treated as obvious or self-evident everywhere on the planet."
...Thomas Frank
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#94281 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I'm afraid it does
Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.
...Mark Twain
Fuch Face!!! Mark Twain, is just a measurement of water beneath a boat, I run deeper than that!!!

“I Walk On Water”

#94282 Apr 14, 2013
"There is danger in reckless change, but greater danger in blind conservatism."
...Henry George

“I Walk On Water”

#94283 Apr 14, 2013
"There is much to dislike about President Obama's approach to the financial crisis. But opposition, it seems, will have to come from somewhere other than conservatism. The party out of power is also a party out of touch."
...Thomas Frank

“I Walk On Water”

#94284 Apr 14, 2013
"The intellectual debility of contemporary conservatism is indicated by its silence on all important matters."
...Christopher Lasch
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#94285 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ostensibly rigorous and realistic, contemporary conservatism is an ideology of denial. Its symbol is a smile button."
...Christopher Lasch
Fuch Face!!! A denial of what, the demise of the US Constitution, I think not!!! LMAO!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#94286 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
'Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future."
...Benjamin Disraeli
Fuch Face!!! Progress is not the responsibility of the government, it belongs to each individual and their ambitions in life!!

“I Walk On Water”

#94287 Apr 14, 2013
'Their very conservatism is secondhand, and they don't know what they are conserving.'
...Robertson Davies

“I Walk On Water”

#94288 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! A denial of what, the demise of the US Constitution, I think not!!! LMAO!!!!
I wish; it is a bit outdated, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State"...seriously? LMAO

Location hidden

#94289 Apr 14, 2013
“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear their government, there is tyrrany. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyrrany in government.”

Thomas Jefferson

Location hidden

#94290 Apr 14, 2013
“It isn’t that liberals are ignorant; it’s that they know so much that isn’t so.”

Ronald Reagan

“I Walk On Water”

#94291 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! Progress is not the responsibility of the government, it belongs to each individual and their ambitions in life!!
progress belongs to an individuals ambitions in life

Is that what you said? I don't mind you pouring words out of a paper sack, but for God's sake, Dic, shake it up a little, shake it up.

Location hidden

#94292 Apr 14, 2013
“A liberal is a man too broad-minded to take his own side in a quarrel.”

Robert Frost

Location hidden

#94293 Apr 14, 2013
“Republicans believe every day is 4th of July. Democrats believe every day is April 15.”

Ronald Reagan

“I Walk On Water”

#94294 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And seeing the reality of what is occurring around them.
them becoming fuller and fuller of shit?

Since: Dec 11

#94295 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
'Their very conservatism is secondhand, and they don't know what they are conserving.'
...Robertson Davies
Your cut and paste from those bastions of liberalism are like pizza baked by Sushi bar, their opinions are just as insightful as the rest of the hoqwash you sprew~.
We are Conserving the United States Constitution!
Especially the 2nd amendment which gives US the power to do just that!:)

“I Walk On Water”

#94296 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
“A liberal is a man too broad-minded to take his own side in a quarrel.”
Robert Frost
lol, I love it
I love Frost

More, please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wes250 142,482
How do you handle a mama's boy 6 hr heartbroken 13
The revolution will not be televised 6 hr Dan 6
When is Ross department store in Corbin is expe... (Nov '14) 6 hr sad 20
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 6 hr Leery 444
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jul 15 itsme 722
earl howard rd (Jul '10) Jun '15 nevergivinuhfuck 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages