'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225245 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

baaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93298 Apr 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Learned this when the tax laws changed Jan. 2013. The super rich like Mitt had NOT been paying into Social Security or Medicare. Income listed as capital gaines were exempt. Just one more case of the rich screwing America.
Then how can you libotards claim repubs are ignorant? And you claim demotards are and have been in control of the country, ROTFL at this one,

(even though you just posted a great big lie) baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93299 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush Tax Cuts for 12 years worked real good Stupid.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
they didn't work for you sodoboy because you had no income to tax, retard, baaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93301 Apr 11, 2013
Hey libtards, remember this?

Labor Unions Kill the Twinkie and 18,000 Jobs

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

What about this? Arn't all labor unions run by demotards? baaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93302 Apr 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>In the past 30 years the poor and middle class incomes have increased 18%. The top has increased almost 300%. The richest 400 people in the US have more wealth than the first 150 million Americans combined. 30 years ago the average CEO made 23 times more than the worker. Today they average 400 times more than the worker. Just some facts to think about you ignorant POS.
You must have missed this part of American history, LOLOL, I just love it when you libotards try to defend oblamer when he doesn't even defend himself, baaaaaaaaaa

Middle-Class Backers Shocked Obama Raised Their Taxes

Dyed-blue-in-the-wool supporters of President Obama are blue as can be after opening their paychecks and discovering that "ordinary folks," as the president likes to call them, got slapped with a sizeable tax hike on New Year's Day.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0107...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93303 Apr 11, 2013
Those evil rich republicans, they are not standing up to oblamer, LOLOL, this is truly priceless. baaaaaaaaa

Obama Offers To Cut Social Security; GOPers Offer To Let Him

Robert Reich explains why offering to cut Social Security plays right into Republican hands, who will turn around and campaign against "the Democrats who want to cut your Social Security." Of course, he doesn't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room: that Obama wants those cuts so much, he may be willing to accept nothing in return to get it done:

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/obama-...

I think it's time to change the libotard battle cry from baaaaaaaaaaaaa to baaaaaaaaatrayal,

ROTFL
ROTFL
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93304 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
they didn't work for you sodoboy because you had no income to tax, retard, baaaaaaaaaaaa
Worked for you because you suck the rich people youvSuck.

Lmfao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93305 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Those evil rich republicans, they are not standing up to oblamer, LOLOL, this is truly priceless. baaaaaaaaa
Obama Offers To Cut Social Security; GOPers Offer To Let Him
Robert Reich explains why offering to cut Social Security plays right into Republican hands, who will turn around and campaign against "the Democrats who want to cut your Social Security." Of course, he doesn't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room: that Obama wants those cuts so much, he may be willing to accept nothing in return to get it done:
http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/obama-...
I think it's time to change the libotard battle cry from baaaaaaaaaaaaa to baaaaaaaaatrayal,
ROTFL
ROTFL
Cut it to the bone!

Yes!!

You starving Cheeser.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93306 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He is the greatest President since Clinton you misfit SOB.
Misfit Politics

Oh Democrats. Never ones to miss an opportunity to expose their own unabashed hypocrisy, the Democrats have enlisted accused rapist and renowned womanizer to headline their little convention, former President Clinton. Of course, this was after they paid tribute to man who, as Frank Fleming so astutely observed,“is the only politician with a confirmed kill in the War on Women.”...

http://misfitpolitics.co/2012/09/oh-bill-clin...

;0)
countrygirl

South Bend, IN

#93307 Apr 11, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous that I am happy and in a good mood? I thought all you libotards accused us 'fright wingers' of spewing doom and gloom. LOLOL, we 'spewed' that social security would be cut by your betrayer in chief, we 'spewed' that medicare would be cut to fund an even more disasterous oblamercare, we 'spewed' that your traitor in chief would turn on you after the election, LOLOL, this is the most priceless part of the whole equation, and guess what libby, we are 'spewing' that he is not done with cuts and betrayals, there is no more money in the coffers - he has to take it from somewhere. Who else is gonna pay for his 17 million $ golf trips and psychiatic counseling for bumbling Joe?
baaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, waaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, aaaaahhhhhhhh,
knew it was your lonely
ass. you are making a fool of yourself. Go take
a bath, wash you hair and don't forget your brain
Meds. I see baaaaaaaa needs an appt. with
Smith's animal grooming. Jay aka jraggingballz
needs one to. Always happy to help. american
psycho needs mental help. Jay needs his balls
tacked. Money to be made!!
Donnie B

Elkhorn City, KY

#93308 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Misfit Politics
Oh Democrats. Never ones to miss an opportunity to expose their own unabashed hypocrisy, the Democrats have enlisted accused rapist and renowned womanizer to headline their little convention, former President Clinton. Of course, this was after they paid tribute to man who, as Frank Fleming so astutely observed,“is the only politician with a confirmed kill in the War on Women.”...
http://misfitpolitics.co/2012/09/oh-bill-clin...
;0)
And it worked like a Charm, President Obma won in a Landslide!

Good Job President Clinton!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#93309 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> knew it was your lonely
Jay the Lady has no Balls.
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93310 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> knew it was your lonely
I would just love to know how I could make a fool of myself on an anonymous forum surrounded by libotards, please expound. LOLOL,

baaaaaaaaa, I mean baaaaaaaatrayal,
baaaaaaaaaaa

Jackson, MI

#93311 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Cut it to the bone!
Yes!!
You starving Cheeser.
Don't need s.s., never expected to receive it, but you will starve without it, baaaaaaaaaatrayal,
Syl

Russell, KY

#93312 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then the Repukes fought against Civil Rights for Blacks for 100 years.
That's not true,you low information bozo.
It was the Repubs who fought for the blacks all thru the years. Want proof,? Read history,if you can read, and not to lazy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93315 Apr 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Jay the Lady has no Balls.
Jay has MORE than you do!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93316 Apr 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true,you low information bozo.
It was the Repubs who fought for the blacks all thru the years. Want proof,? Read history,if you can read, and not to lazy.
HIGH Fives!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93317 Apr 11, 2013
Liberals and sharia:‘Who let Jaws into the swimming pool?’

The 70-year-old Hedegaard, who heads Denmark’s Free Press Society, told TheDC’s Ginni Thomas:“Islam is what it is. It is a body of laws called the Sharia, it has been unchanged for at least 1,100 years...we know what sort of animal we are facing.

It would not be a problem if we had leaders who were willing to face up to this and say

‘Well, alright, this is the way these people want to live, this is their law and this is their ideology.

We don’t want too much of that in to our countries because we don’t like it, its a danger.’ It’s like, you know what Jaws is up to, he is eating the kids in the swimming pool, well who let Jaws into the swimming pool? That’s the problem.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/11/liberals-an...

Amen brother!
demonicRats

Bolivar, MO

#93318 Apr 11, 2013
martin luther king jr was a republican until he was arrested in alabama and robert kennedy agreed to get him out of jail if he would become a demonicRat
Syl

Russell, KY

#93319 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH Fives!:)
Thanks!
Justice Dale

United States

#93320 Apr 11, 2013
The only people that gun laws will hurt are those that have their names enshrined by Conceal Carry Licenses, NRA membership number or buy your guns from a dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 148,459
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,218
woodbine Dollar store 1 hr Donna 18
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 4 hr Phil GG 547
does anyone know where sam hatfield lives (Aug '12) 6 hr Jim 2
Reece Monument Company 7 hr Concerned 9
Chey 10 hr Crazy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages