'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,501 - 81,520 of 151,276 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
OZombies

United States

#92318 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these hundreds thousands and thousands of people at?
If they quit looking for work, they can't eat or make house payments. So that means the homeless rates are huge.
Where are all these homeless people at? Please provide a link of where all of these homeless people are going to live.
We'll be waiting..... But you can't/won't answer.... You'll divert away from this subject.
Heh..... Can I tell the future when it comes to you broken record republicans??
Delusional 'Uncle Tab'... really, really delusional !!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92319 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert divert divert!!

Can I call em or what??

She couldn't respond... Put her in a corner.

Republicans are very dumb and it's easy to tell what they're going to do.

Since: Dec 11

#92320 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a sign or a symptom?

Liberalism is an illness!:)
OZombies

United States

#92321 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Divert divert divert!!
Can I call em or what??
She couldn't respond... Put her in a corner.
Republicans are very dumb and it's easy to tell what they're going to do.
Connect your two brain cells in your head, if you can and read your post about homeless ...talking about DUMB ... really ... DUMB !!!!!

... or what ?????
Uncle Tab

United States

#92322 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to your Internet Degree Prof Rambo!

LMAO!!!

It's funny that anyone would waste time or money with an Internet 'degree'

No self respecting human resource manager will hire anyone with a worthless 'degree'
Uncle Tab

United States

#92323 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Connect your two brain cells in your head, if you can and read your post about homeless ...talking about DUMB ... really ... DUMB !!!!!
... or what ?????
Explain how it's dumb.

Where are all these homeless people?

No jobs, no money, they can't live for free

Where are they??
OZombies

United States

#92324 Apr 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a psychosis/mental illness ....!
Attacks, blaming everyone is a first sign ....!
Symptoms, only 2 flashing brain cells.........!
Example : Nancy Pelosi...!!!!!!!

#92325 Apr 6, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
ignoring your links proves your point.
another perfect thesis, I presume?
Your ADD is showing again!
Comprehension problem?
(ignoring) the "links" which prove my point.
The links you ignore...are proof that support my claim.

I know you don't understand how that works because you simply talk crap and attack the messenger, because you cannot deal with fact and truth. You must be totally scared to death when you pass by a television when fox news is on!
OZombies

United States

#92326 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it's dumb.
Where are all these homeless people?
No jobs, no money, they can't live for free
Where are they??
Nobody said all those people are homeless. Do you read, watch news, people are posting very informative links here. How many lost their homes, jobs, savings. So many ended up in homeless shelters, slept inside their cars, working part time, living with their families, friends, roommates...are you for real? How old are you?
You only know how to attack, you are completely clueless ... you really "have" a compassion for your fellow Americans ... YOU have NO feelings! You have no idea how much people are hearting this days...
Uncle Tab

United States

#92327 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said all those people are homeless. Do you read, watch news, people are posting very informative links here. How many lost their homes, jobs, savings. So many ended up in homeless shelters, slept inside their cars, working part time, living with their families, friends, roommates...are you for real? How old are you?
You only know how to attack, you are completely clueless ... you really "have" a compassion for your fellow Americans ... YOU have NO feelings! You have no idea how much people are hearting this days...
How do the people who have no jobs and quit looking survive??

Using republicans logic (funny thing, republican and logic used together) how can someone not work, have no income and live??

How do they pay a house payment? Buy food, gas money? Pay for ANYTHING??

You all say these crazy things about no one working or they quit looking for work.... If they have no job, no money, they can't have a home so the homeless rates have to be going up.

Try to put your two brain cells together and tell me why you dolts just repeat what you're told without thinking the whole thing thur?

Everything has a reaction..... Jobless hundreds of thousands of people as you all claim is fact means hundreds of thousands of homeless people.

Simple question..... Where are the homeless camps with hundreds of thousands??

You should have took Sybil's hint and not mentioned this again. She ran when I put her in a corner with this fact.

You're too dumb to think it thru.... Prefect republican..... One who doesn't think!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92328 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!!! LMAO
Un........ Stable and clue...... Less!
We gotta keep them posting here and keep the no information republican voters spearing their racist rape beliefs.
Their own leaders say they need to change and get with current issues but the uneducated Repubs here aren't agreeing with the party.
Just means a bigger win in 2016.
Hillary maybe will get enough votes for a mandate on a New New Deal.
That will make the Repubs do a Jim Jones koolaid party and have a mass suicide.
Republicans all over the country will be climbing on top of their trailers and jumping off trying to kill themselves.
lol that's hilarious
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92329 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ur point IS ...
So IS
Melissa Etheridge ...
BUT
I "love" her "music" too!
talking to my angel lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PtsW8gdmfrcXX
LOVE the "sinner" ...
HATE the SIN ...!!!
So do I, but I didn't think you would...seeing how gays are abominable and all
Uncle Tab

United States

#92331 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.theimproper.com/57606/rocker-ted-n...

These republicans just keep getting crazier by the day!!

It just doesn't get any better!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92332 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
did you FEEL it?
:)
yea baby, a slap on my ass
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92333 Apr 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are coming back because she makes you mad.
People disagreeing with you are abusing YOU? This forum is not your house ...get over yourself, you're NOBODY ... you are following A/L and kissing her behind on daily basis...that's more like it!!!!!
Why someone is here and for how long, it's not your business ... why do you even care?
American Lady is great American Patriot...!!!!!!!
This forum is MY house. and Lady like's how I abuse her and so do you..how about a 3some?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92334 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chemtrail..... Try to keep up.... Been on the beach, just got back.
I'm happy you and the crackhead comes to each others defense. Who's the man in your relationship?? You or her??
LMAO!!!!
Shaddup!! Just do what you always do and type 'fundamentally change America' 37 times in a row and set back and watch us all make fun of your ignorant uneducated ass too lol
You lesbians always jump up when someone proves one of you idiots wrong.
Should be used to it by now.
Fat lesbians are annoying.
jumping lesbians...wheeeee!

#92335 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are these hundreds thousands and thousands of people at?
If they quit looking for work, they can't eat or make house payments. So that means the homeless rates are huge.
Where are all these homeless people at? Please provide a link of where all of these homeless people are going to live.
We'll be waiting..... But you can't/won't answer.... You'll divert away from this subject.
Heh..... Can I tell the future when it comes to you broken record republicans??
You deny reality because it disproves your crap speak daily!

After a full year of fruitless job hunting, Natasha Baebler just gave up.

She’d already abandoned hope of getting work in her field, counseling the disabled. But she couldn’t land anything else, either — not even a job interview at a telephone call center.

Until she feels confident enough to send out resumes again, she’ll get by on food stamps and disability checks from Social Security and live with her parents in St. Louis.

“I’m not proud of it,” says Baebler, who is in her mid-30s and is blind.“The only way I’m able to sustain any semblance of self-preservation is to rely on government programs that I have no desire to be on.”

Baebler’s frustrating experience has become all too common nearly four years after the Great Recession ended: Many Americans are still so discouraged that they’ve given up on the job market.

Older Americans have retired early. Younger ones have enrolled in school. Others have suspended their job hunt until the employment landscape brightens. Some, like Baebler, are collecting disability checks.

It isn’t supposed to be this way. After a recession, an improving economy is supposed to bring people back into the job market.

Instead, the number of Americans in the labor force — those who have a job or are looking for one — fell by nearly half a million people from February to March, the government said Friday. And the percentage of working-age adults in the labor force — what’s called the participation rate — fell to 63.3 percent last month. It’s the lowest such figure since May 1979.

The falling participation rate tarnished the only apparent good news in the jobs report the Labor Department released Friday: The unemployment rate dropped to a four-year low of 7.6 percent in March from 7.7 in February.

People without a job who stop looking for one are no longer counted as unemployed. That’s why the U.S. unemployment rate dropped in March despite weak hiring. If the 496,000 who left the labor force last month had still been looking for jobs, the unemployment rate would have risen to 7.9 percent in March.

“Unemployment dropped for all the wrong reasons,” says Craig Alexander, chief economist with TD Bank Financial Group.“It dropped because more workers stopped looking for jobs. It signaled less confidence and optimism that there are jobs out there.”

The participation rate peaked at 67.3 percent in 2000, reflecting an influx of women into the work force. It’s been falling steadily ever since.

Part of the drop reflects the baby boom generation’s gradual move into retirement. But such demographics aren’t the whole answer.

Even Americans of prime working age — 25 to 54 years old — are dropping out of the workforce. Their participation rate fell to 81.1 percent last month, tied with November for the lowest since December 1984.

“It’s the lack of job opportunities — the lack of demand for workers — that is keeping these workers from working or seeking work,” says Heidi Shierholz, an economist at the liberal Economic Policy Institute. The Labor Department says there are still more than three unemployed people for every job opening.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
countrygirl

United States

#92336 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You take him behind the shed and give him a nice sloooooow beating!
Lotion up your hands..... And make sure you wash them before the lotion..... All that Cathair mixed with lotion would be a mess I bet!
LMAO!
Crazy old lonely Crackhead!
funny as hell!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#92337 Apr 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How do the people who have no jobs and quit looking survive??
Using republicans logic (funny thing, republican and logic used together) how can someone not work, have no income and live??
How do they pay a house payment? Buy food, gas money? Pay for ANYTHING??
You all say these crazy things about no one working or they quit looking for work.... If they have no job, no money, they can't have a home so the homeless rates have to be going up.
Try to put your two brain cells together and tell me why you dolts just repeat what you're told without thinking the whole thing thur?
Everything has a reaction..... Jobless hundreds of thousands of people as you all claim is fact means hundreds of thousands of homeless people.
Simple question..... Where are the homeless camps with hundreds of thousands??
You should have took Sybil's hint and not mentioned this again. She ran when I put her in a corner with this fact.
You're too dumb to think it thru.... Prefect republican..... One who doesn't think!!
You are hopeless ...waste of time...millions without job. What do you think? I though you have at least two brain cells. YOU have none!
countrygirl

United States

#92338 Apr 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to Hell" ...
pUnk
-n-
liKe it ...
;~)
lmao! well,said you wanted to beat him. funny
as hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mitch 1,527
dont eat at burger king anyone- 11 min lol 48
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mammoth 130,548
Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 13
Relatives Of Burglers Become Outraged 1 hr mike 3
Forcht Bank 2 hr mike 2
any place that punps gas in corbin? 3 hr back into town 6
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters