'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86476 Mar 13, 2013
McConnell's wife fires back over 'racial slurs' in new campaign ad
It's an example of how the 71-year-old McConnell, facing a prospective challenge from actress Ashley Judd, is taking no chances even though the general election is more than 18 months away.
The early ad buy -- a TV spot and an accompanying radio ad -- has caught the attention of Kentucky Democrats, who say McConnell must be worried about his chances.
Kentucky Democratic Party Chairman Dan Logsdon charged that beginning an ad campaign so early "is an unprecedented admission of fear."
"Kentuckians would prefer to see our leaders working to solve the nation's problems instead of spending all their energy campaigning in non-election years," Logsdon said in a statement.
McConnell is trying to head off a GOP primary challenge by cozying up to the tea party. He's also trying to scare off potential Democratic contenders by providing a glimpse of his no-holds-barred political tactics.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/mc...

...recent mocking reference to his wife's Asian heritage...BUT it is okay to mock the President and other's race. How convenient. Funny too. Ole turtle man is running scared. That's the trouble with repukes, one election is over and they start right on the next one instead of working for the people who voted for them. Or the ones who didn't. Nothing but campaigning instead of doing their JOB.

Scared of the movie star...must start attack ads right away. hahahahaha

DITCH MITCH
PC my ass

Glasgow, KY

#86477 Mar 13, 2013
The Obama's dog also has a personal chef and is flown with his handler to vacation spots that the Obama's are at for photo ops and then flown back to the White House. Bet that costs a pretty tax payer penny, ya think? The calligraphers at the White House (3 of them) are paid a quarter of a million dollars a year. The money it costs for the Secret Service to guard Obama on one of his many golf outings would pay for the White House tours for a whole year.

Get your head out of your ass. You people will believe anything your messiah says no matter how stupid it makes you look. It's not like you can't find out the cost of these things. Are you people that computer illiterate?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86478 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Romney's having his fluffernutter and eating it too
Washington (CNN)- The caption could read: "A party ain't a party till Mitt Romney eats his fluffernutter cake."
On Tuesday, Romney had his cake – and ate it too – as he celebrated his birthday. Eldest son Tagg Romney put out pictures of his father, apparently in full office party mode, on the social media site Instagram.
In one picture, Romney smiled broadly as he donned a birthday party hat. Before him sat birthday cupcakes lighted with candles. A can of Diet Coke sat nearby, seemingly to wash it all down.
A second picture showed Romney eating a cupcake.
Fluffernutter is a white bread sandwich containing peanut butter and marshmallow crème. Romney was known during the campaign for his penchant for peanut butter and honey sandwiches - but it is his birthday after all.
The former Republican presidential nominee turned 66. The son captioned the Instagram picture: "Happy 66th Dad. Can't beat a fluffernutter cupcake."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...
He is a flutternutter. It is amazing how the repukes invite all the losers to their CPAC to speak, starting with this one, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin, Trump idiot, all GOP's favorite losers. MISTAKE...the only one they had who might have a shot...Christie gets snubbed. hahaha Hope he comes over to the other side. What a bunch of ignorant blowhards. Maybe they will have the has been rocker perform for them while they are at it. Just too funny Grand Ole Party of NO and losers.
DITCH MITCH
Newsflash...breaking news...Romney is not and never has been president. Why are you so fixated on Romney? Your Bush crutch broken? Your race card has been revoked? FYI...Bush is no longer president. Obama has been (sort of) president going on 5 years now. Update and educate yourself fool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86479 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Romney's having his fluffernutter and eating it too
Washington (CNN)- The caption could read: "A party ain't a party till Mitt Romney eats his fluffernutter cake."
On Tuesday, Romney had his cake – and ate it too – as he celebrated his birthday. Eldest son Tagg Romney put out pictures of his father, apparently in full office party mode, on the social media site Instagram.
In one picture, Romney smiled broadly as he donned a birthday party hat. Before him sat birthday cupcakes lighted with candles. A can of Diet Coke sat nearby, seemingly to wash it all down.
A second picture showed Romney eating a cupcake.
Fluffernutter is a white bread sandwich containing peanut butter and marshmallow crème. Romney was known during the campaign for his penchant for peanut butter and honey sandwiches - but it is his birthday after all.
The former Republican presidential nominee turned 66. The son captioned the Instagram picture: "Happy 66th Dad. Can't beat a fluffernutter cupcake."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...
He is a flutternutter. It is amazing how the repukes invite all the losers to their CPAC to speak, starting with this one, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin, Trump idiot, all GOP's favorite losers. MISTAKE...the only one they had who might have a shot...Christie gets snubbed. hahaha Hope he comes over to the other side. What a bunch of ignorant blowhards. Maybe they will have the has been rocker perform for them while they are at it. Just too funny Grand Ole Party of NO and losers.
DITCH MITCH
Christe is the only chance they had at the Whitehouse.

And they blew it because Obama worked with him to get things done during Sandy.

It's fun to watch them make idiots of themselves.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86480 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*holds hoop*
Bet you do it again.
I'm gonna hold the hoop higher this time.
But if I don't matter...... Don't jump they the hoop. If I do matter..... JUMP!
Okay let me dumb myself down to your level if that's even possible but lets give it a try. You claim that I answer your posts which makes me a dumb ass...as you answer every one of my posts. Hmmm...can your dumb ass even spell contradiction much less understand it's meaning? Jump on that silly kid and then kneel down for this! You're a proven good sucker so have a blast while you are down there! Do what you do best flabby...suckie suckie slurp slobber moan and submit.

I'm sure you understood that, right? LMMFAO Get you some, uncle flabby
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86481 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash...breaking news...Romney is not and never has been president. Why are you so fixated on Romney? Your Bush crutch broken? Your race card has been revoked? FYI...Bush is no longer president. Obama has been (sort of) president going on 5 years now. Update and educate yourself fool!
Up yours, assglow repuke. I have never been fixated on him unlike you loser repukes. He is not or ever will be President, much like the rest of the losers you lemmings cling to. You need the education and updates fool. Dumbass

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86482 Mar 13, 2013
Getting close to lunch break. You slugs (uncle flabby, worse, repukes, whatever lol) carry on amongst yourselves while people with jobs eat our lunch. Go ahead slugs, get you a big slab of your government cheese and pretend like you have a job and a life and are eating lunch with co-workers too. Dream on little sluggies, dream on! lol
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86483 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. He is a honest man who worried about the people who elected him, something that is foreign to their party. You are right..big mistake. Christie is their only chance. They blew it. I hope he comes over to the other side like Hagel did. That is the main reason they wouldn't confirm him. A repuke turned DEM. lmao at the fauxbox lemmings.

It is fun to watch them babble on about nothing. lol

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86484 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Up yours, assglow repuke. I have never been fixated on him unlike you loser repukes. He is not or ever will be President, much like the rest of the losers you lemmings cling to. You need the education and updates fool. Dumbass
DITCH MITCH
Oh did I hit a raw nerve? Better to be pissed off than shit on, right? You're good. LMAO What we saw in your post was "blah blah whaaa mommy sniff sniff blah whaaa boo-hoo whaaa".

Get your binkie and paci and take a nap little one. You are cranky today. Nite-nite dumb ass!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86485 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
Getting close to lunch break. You slugs (uncle flabby, worse, repukes, whatever lol) carry on amongst yourselves while people with jobs eat our lunch. Go ahead slugs, get you a big slab of your government cheese and pretend like you have a job and a life and are eating lunch with co-workers too. Dream on little sluggies, dream on! lol
I am retired and still paying for you repukes crazy checks. You better hope your boss doesn't find out you troll topix instead of working and get your loserass fired. I enjoy my retirement and even work part time for something to do but witness repuke after repuke dreaming of winning an election. You better run along since your repuke tag team is napping from their all night shift trolling topix. I bet your job is cleaning toilets. Perfect for a shitsucker. Carry on loser lemming. We will educate you best we can with real references from credible sites unlike your loserrepukes.com made up bullshit. Have fun with the scrubbing bubbles loser. Maybe someday you can retire and enjoy the good life. NOT

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#86487 Mar 13, 2013
PC my ass wrote:
The Obama's dog also has a personal chef and is flown with his handler to vacation spots that the Obama's are at for photo ops and then flown back to the White House. Bet that costs a pretty tax payer penny, ya think? The calligraphers at the White House (3 of them) are paid a quarter of a million dollars a year. The money it costs for the Secret Service to guard Obama on one of his many golf outings would pay for the White House tours for a whole year.
Get your head out of your ass. You people will believe anything your messiah says no matter how stupid it makes you look. It's not like you can't find out the cost of these things. Are you people that computer illiterate?
Please post the Whitehouse records baking what you say.

YOU said they are public records and no one can find them.

Are these FalseNews public records??

I know it makes you all nuts that democrats ask for CREDIBLE links to your crazy whack job stories you say in here.

Guess why you all get so mad is cause you CAN'T prove what you say.

You're just dumb puppets who type what you're told to type.

You are just like the other republicans here.... A liar. I know..... That hurts to be proven wrong in front of everyone.

You could save yourself the embarrassment and post those public records that no one can seem to find.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86488 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
Gonna kill 2 posts with one stone here.

If I don't matter why are you answering everything I post??

Secondly.... Yes.... Get to lunch!! You have to drop fries today and after that sweep the parking lot at Wendy's. THAT'S your lunch!!

Government cheese is the best cheese ever. I've had it before. Wish they'd sell it.

And I'm retired.... Philip Morris. This is my union at work. It would hurt you to know how much I make in retirement. And I'm young for being retired. It's a pretty great life. Don't hate.... Just continue to be jealous and I KNOW you'll continue to post to me.... You can't help your dumb educates Wendy's lunch shift loser!!

lol idiot!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86489 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%
Without Christie, they've got NOTHING. And Christie is a likable, relatable guy, they almost-maybe had one more shot at the blanco house-o.

But no mas. They blew it big time. Blowers.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86490 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna kill 2 posts with one stone here.
If I don't matter why are you answering everything I post??
Secondly.... Yes.... Get to lunch!! You have to drop fries today and after that sweep the parking lot at Wendy's. THAT'S your lunch!!
Government cheese is the best cheese ever. I've had it before. Wish they'd sell it.
And I'm retired.... Philip Morris. This is my union at work. It would hurt you to know how much I make in retirement. And I'm young for being retired. It's a pretty great life. Don't hate.... Just continue to be jealous and I KNOW you'll continue to post to me.... You can't help your dumb educates Wendy's lunch shift loser!!
lol idiot!
Good one Uncle. Like you I am union retired and way to young for retirement age. That is why I work part time. Still have a lot of years left. But started before finishing high school and worked my way up to a 35 year career to retire from. They use those ole cliches' to compensate for their own shortcomings. He probably does work at Wendy's or McDonalds. At least he works. I guess. I am totally enjoying knowing that my retirement is set and I enjoyed a long career protected by my Union. Fair wages, safe working conditions, automatic raises, bonuses, paid holidays, great federal insurance. Yes, life is good when you have it all behind you and can just enjoy the day however you want to. Yep, life is good. No wonder these wannabes resent it so much. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86491 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the Whitehouse records baking what you say.
YOU said they are public records and no one can find them.
Are these FalseNews public records??
I know it makes you all nuts that democrats ask for CREDIBLE links to your crazy whack job stories you say in here.
Guess why you all get so mad is cause you CAN'T prove what you say.
You're just dumb puppets who type what you're told to type.
You are just like the other republicans here.... A liar. I know..... That hurts to be proven wrong in front of everyone.
You could save yourself the embarrassment and post those public records that no one can seem to find.
The REAL reason they can't show you those records is because Obama has employed 155 people to cover those records as well.

Those 155 folks each make $45,000 an hour.

For reals ya'll.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#86492 Mar 13, 2013
We supposedly can't find $17,000 a week for school kids to tour the White House, but somehow still have $250 million for Egypt.
freebird

AOL

#86493 Mar 13, 2013
the big Mexican drug cartels control the drug flow from start to finish ,...
they are nothing but illicit multinational corporations, some of them are bigger than Pepsi and McDonalds combined

from the jungles of south America ,.to the distribution houses in northern Mexico ,
and finally to towns and cities across America ,...

the so called 'connected' people routinely get a pass ,... as they are the CEOs and top sales executives,

the cartels have money to burn and have a long list of excellent lawyers ,
the small independent entrepreneurs will get squashed like bugs ,

my advice ,..
stay away from the whole scene , drug usage quickly destroys your mind ,.and the money funds the 'new mafia ', which in turn, funds rotten and crooked politicians , who are destroying America through their ineptitude
no way

Madisonville, KY

#86494 Mar 13, 2013
obamatized wrote:
hahahahahahahaahaha lead monkey dead, biden thinks hes president hahahahahahahaha
obamatized hum!!! Sure has your ass mesmerized. Ole racist sore looser. Ain't buying what your monk ass is selling.

BARACK OBAMA, MY MAN. SO PRUOD!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86495 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Uncle. Like you I am union retired and way to young for retirement age. That is why I work part time. Still have a lot of years left. But started before finishing high school and worked my way up to a 35 year career to retire from. They use those ole cliches' to compensate for their own shortcomings. He probably does work at Wendy's or McDonalds. At least he works. I guess. I am totally enjoying knowing that my retirement is set and I enjoyed a long career protected by my Union. Fair wages, safe working conditions, automatic raises, bonuses, paid holidays, great federal insurance. Yes, life is good when you have it all behind you and can just enjoy the day however you want to. Yep, life is good. No wonder these wannabes resent it so much. hahaha
DITCH MITCH

No doubt.

Great unions are great for employees.

Our union is so good, we were off, paid, on Oaks Day. Lol company holiday.

That's the power of a union!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86496 Mar 13, 2013
freebird wrote:
the big Mexican drug cartels control the drug flow from start to finish ,...
they are nothing but illicit multinational corporations, some of them are bigger than Pepsi and McDonalds combined
from the jungles of south America ,.to the distribution houses in northern Mexico ,
and finally to towns and cities across America ,...
the so called 'connected' people routinely get a pass ,... as they are the CEOs and top sales executives,
the cartels have money to burn and have a long list of excellent lawyers ,
the small independent entrepreneurs will get squashed like bugs ,
my advice ,..
stay away from the whole scene , drug usage quickly destroys your mind ,.and the money funds the 'new mafia ', which in turn, funds rotten and crooked politicians , who are destroying America through their ineptitude
Marijuana will be legalized in the next 5 years.

The tax base from that will be huge and put a big hurt on the drug cartels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town......please help??? 1 hr girl that loves b... 11
Corbin Middle School MATH 2 hr Corbin Redhound 5
i need $300 fast (Jun '09) 2 hr traleesha 41
Joe Rader Single? 2 hr NoogaWest 1
High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of ... 3 hr RUNE 16
serco 3 hr Taco Punch Mcgee 2
my aunt Melanie Collier smells like her dogs sh... 3 hr smiling jack 1
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:05PM
Ben Roethlisberger has upset stomach, hasn't warmed up
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
NFL Playoff Bracket 2015: Postseason Format and Super Bowl Odds for All 12 Teams
NBC Sports 6:17 PM
Steelers, Bengals tied at 7 after first quarter - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:36 PM
Dalton picked again, Steelers take advantage