'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#86463 Mar 13, 2013
PC my ass wrote:
Well, well, Would ya look at this...now that some republicans are talking about withholding the Senators pay if they don't follow the law and do their job and create a budget...now they are paying attention and Dirty Harry Reid is considering doing just that. It's been 3 years now and no budget. If you don't have a budget to go by (like the rest of us have been forced to do and cut back)I guess you can spend, spend, spend just like Obama has done without any limits or restrictions. Funny how the threat of withholding the many 1%er democrat Senators pay and all of a sudden the bastards are ready to take action.'Bout time.
Another interesting fun fact (lol) is that Obama and his crew have been in front of the cameras all week predicting sequester doom and gloom. Obama said the elderly would starve and parents would actually have to pay for childcare for their children and our meat would not be inspected and blah, blah, blah-blah, blah. Same ole same old BS from the leader (???) of our country. Fear-monger in Chief. At the same time that Obama was "forced" to cut those devastating costs of WH tours the government website is posting thousands of jobs on their site. Wanna apply? lol
Obama was elected to serve the people of the United States of America. You would think that he would have enough sense to do what is right by the people of the United States of America. We are still waiting. Cut 21 of Michelle's 22 assistants. Cut your dog sitter that makes 6 figures off the citizens dime and teach your kids some responsibility. If they want a pet they need to take responsibility for that pet just like our kids do when they want a pet.
Obama and his gang have been and are so far removed from reality they just don't have a clue. So what does that make you cling-on's that suck-up their crap everyday with a not-so-shovel-ready shovel? Dumb asses to the nth degree!
Few things you need to know so you don't look like the typical FalseNew bullshit.

There is no 6 figure dog walker. A picture was taken of a presidential aide walking the dog, what does FalseNews do to get the uneducated all worked up? Says that the money that aide makes $102,000 as an actual dog walker on the Whitehouse's payroll.

Secondly.... Ms. Obama doesn't have 22 assistants. Another FasleNews BS move to get the uneducated 47% welfare drawing republicans in an uproar. It's a crying shame you people are so dimwhitted and come to places like these thinking you have such huge groundbreaking news.

Stick with something you republicans know about.... No ones figured tat out yet. It's obvious by your posts here, but keep trying.... It's fun to watch you fail miserably on a daily basis. But you don't get it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86464 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were hoping this silly little 6th grader attempt at shutting down the truth would actually work? lmao neener neener neener. Try again. A small "e" for effort.
Obviously it worked.... You replied.

And you'll reply again.

Prove me wrong?

Next?
Uncle Tab

United States

#86465 Mar 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I can hardly wait to Ditch Mitch in 2014. We are going to make him a no more term Senator.
No doubt!!

Mitch is done.

He knows it.

Republicans know it.

And we democrats are going to make sure of it.

Doesn't get any simpler than that.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86466 Mar 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I can hardly wait to Ditch Mitch in 2014. We are going to make him a no more term Senator.
Weren't you dems the same ones that claimed you were going to annihilate the republicans in the 2010 midterms? lol Didn't Obama beg the Hispanics to help him take down the ENEMY (the republicans) in 2010? Refresh our memory...how did that work out for ya?
Just the thought of an Obama Hollywood idiot running against McConnell is pretty much job security for Mitch McConnell in Kentucky! In case you haven't noticed...Obama/Biden, Pelosi, Reid and the other crooks on the Hill aren't Ky citizens favorite people. Ashley Judd is just a little idiot puppet for those people and she will bomb faster than her last movie did! She isn't even a resident of Kentucky. She calls San Fransisco and Tennessee her "home" and she resides in Tennessee. If she wants to embarrass herself and run for Ky Senator she better get her "move on" and come back to ole Kantuck as soon as her divorce is final. LMMFAO Scrape that barrel democrats...scrape, scrape, scrape! Wynona for President and one of the Judd's therapist for Vice President! Naomi Judd for Secretary of State. Yee-haw y'all!
Facts

Canton, OH

#86467 Mar 13, 2013
Cool
PC my ass

Glasgow, KY

#86468 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Few things you need to know so you don't look like the typical FalseNew bullshit.
There is no 6 figure dog walker. A picture was taken of a presidential aide walking the dog, what does FalseNews do to get the uneducated all worked up? Says that the money that aide makes $102,000 as an actual dog walker on the Whitehouse's payroll.
Secondly.... Ms. Obama doesn't have 22 assistants. Another FasleNews BS move to get the uneducated 47% welfare drawing republicans in an uproar. It's a crying shame you people are so dimwhitted and come to places like these thinking you have such huge groundbreaking news.
Stick with something you republicans know about.... No ones figured tat out yet. It's obvious by your posts here, but keep trying.... It's fun to watch you fail miserably on a daily basis. But you don't get it.
Because you say so then magically all the details on government websites and public records suddenly become false? Oh if only it were that easy to lie and cheat uncle flabby the you wouldn't have to spend 24/7 on the forums trying to save your liar-in-chiefs reputation. It sure is entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself on a daily basis. Our office has anointed you as our favorite fool. The laughter you create around here is great for boring days. You the man sisterboy!!! lol
Worse

United States

#86469 Mar 13, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
look it up yourself you lazy freeloading libtard, I'm not the welfare office, man you sodolibs want people to prove the truth to you now, what a bunch of ignorotics, baaaaaaaaaaa
Which is window licker speak for "I'm full of shit".
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86470 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously it worked.... You replied.
And you'll reply again.
Prove me wrong?
Next?
Because I replied to a post on a public forum which is set up for people to post and reply...makes you believe your kiddie shit works? Now THAT is funny. Try again little one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86471 Mar 13, 2013
PC my ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so then magically all the details on government websites and public records suddenly become false? Oh if only it were that easy to lie and cheat uncle flabby the you wouldn't have to spend 24/7 on the forums trying to save your liar-in-chiefs reputation. It sure is entertaining to watch you make a fool of yourself on a daily basis. Our office has anointed you as our favorite fool. The laughter you create around here is great for boring days. You the man sisterboy!!! lol
First off I'll point out that my previous post to you.... I made you make this post.

*holds hoop*

And this is another thing that I do that pisses you dumb republicans off and then you babble on and on and don't answer the question because you're too stupid to know its true.

Please post proof of the official dog walkers job and pay for the Whitehouse.

Also please post from the Whitehouse that lists 22 assistants for Ms Obama.

You can't do either so what will you do? Tell me too do it on my own.

I can't because its all a lie.

If it were true you'd post FROM THE WHITEHOUSE proof of what you're saying. You did say those are public records.

Shiw those records please.

Your office?? That's your bathroom..... Cause you're full of shit!!

Now do the best you can to keep on typing and NOT provide Whitehouse records on 22 assistants and a 6 figure dog walker...... We'll be waiting for you to not provide proof of what you say (as usual)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86472 Mar 13, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is window licker speak for "I'm full of shit".
You are so pathetic. Window licker? What...do you sit around and watch the Fonz all day and pick up zingers from Potsie and Ralph and Chachi? Update and educate yourself fool!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86473 Mar 13, 2013
Romney's having his fluffernutter and eating it too

Washington (CNN)- The caption could read: "A party ain't a party till Mitt Romney eats his fluffernutter cake."

On Tuesday, Romney had his cake – and ate it too – as he celebrated his birthday. Eldest son Tagg Romney put out pictures of his father, apparently in full office party mode, on the social media site Instagram.

In one picture, Romney smiled broadly as he donned a birthday party hat. Before him sat birthday cupcakes lighted with candles. A can of Diet Coke sat nearby, seemingly to wash it all down.
A second picture showed Romney eating a cupcake.

Fluffernutter is a white bread sandwich containing peanut butter and marshmallow crème. Romney was known during the campaign for his penchant for peanut butter and honey sandwiches - but it is his birthday after all.

The former Republican presidential nominee turned 66. The son captioned the Instagram picture: "Happy 66th Dad. Can't beat a fluffernutter cupcake."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...

He is a flutternutter. It is amazing how the repukes invite all the losers to their CPAC to speak, starting with this one, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin, Trump idiot, all GOP's favorite losers. MISTAKE...the only one they had who might have a shot...Christie gets snubbed. hahaha Hope he comes over to the other side. What a bunch of ignorant blowhards. Maybe they will have the has been rocker perform for them while they are at it. Just too funny Grand Ole Party of NO and losers.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#86475 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I replied to a post on a public forum which is set up for people to post and reply...makes you believe your kiddie shit works? Now THAT is funny. Try again little one.
*holds hoop*

Bet you do it again.

I'm gonna hold the hoop higher this time.

But if I don't matter...... Don't jump they the hoop. If I do matter..... JUMP!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86476 Mar 13, 2013
McConnell's wife fires back over 'racial slurs' in new campaign ad
It's an example of how the 71-year-old McConnell, facing a prospective challenge from actress Ashley Judd, is taking no chances even though the general election is more than 18 months away.
The early ad buy -- a TV spot and an accompanying radio ad -- has caught the attention of Kentucky Democrats, who say McConnell must be worried about his chances.
Kentucky Democratic Party Chairman Dan Logsdon charged that beginning an ad campaign so early "is an unprecedented admission of fear."
"Kentuckians would prefer to see our leaders working to solve the nation's problems instead of spending all their energy campaigning in non-election years," Logsdon said in a statement.
McConnell is trying to head off a GOP primary challenge by cozying up to the tea party. He's also trying to scare off potential Democratic contenders by providing a glimpse of his no-holds-barred political tactics.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/13/mc...

...recent mocking reference to his wife's Asian heritage...BUT it is okay to mock the President and other's race. How convenient. Funny too. Ole turtle man is running scared. That's the trouble with repukes, one election is over and they start right on the next one instead of working for the people who voted for them. Or the ones who didn't. Nothing but campaigning instead of doing their JOB.

Scared of the movie star...must start attack ads right away. hahahahaha

DITCH MITCH
PC my ass

Glasgow, KY

#86477 Mar 13, 2013
The Obama's dog also has a personal chef and is flown with his handler to vacation spots that the Obama's are at for photo ops and then flown back to the White House. Bet that costs a pretty tax payer penny, ya think? The calligraphers at the White House (3 of them) are paid a quarter of a million dollars a year. The money it costs for the Secret Service to guard Obama on one of his many golf outings would pay for the White House tours for a whole year.

Get your head out of your ass. You people will believe anything your messiah says no matter how stupid it makes you look. It's not like you can't find out the cost of these things. Are you people that computer illiterate?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86478 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Washington (CNN)- The caption could read: "A party ain't a party till Mitt Romney eats his fluffernutter cake."
On Tuesday, Romney had his cake – and ate it too – as he celebrated his birthday. Eldest son Tagg Romney put out pictures of his father, apparently in full office party mode, on the social media site Instagram.
In one picture, Romney smiled broadly as he donned a birthday party hat. Before him sat birthday cupcakes lighted with candles. A can of Diet Coke sat nearby, seemingly to wash it all down.
Fluffernutter is a white bread sandwich containing peanut butter and marshmallow crème. Romney was known during the campaign for his penchant for peanut butter and honey sandwiches - but it is his birthday after all.
The former Republican presidential nominee turned 66. The son captioned the Instagram picture: "Happy 66th Dad. Can't beat a fluffernutter cupcake."
He is a flutternutter. It is amazing how the repukes invite all the losers to their CPAC to speak, starting with this one, Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin, Trump idiot, all GOP's favorite losers. MISTAKE...the only one they had who might have a shot...Christie gets snubbed. hahaha Hope he comes over to the other side. What a bunch of ignorant blowhards. Maybe they will have the has been rocker perform for them while they are at it. Just too funny Grand Ole Party of NO and losers.
DITCH MITCH
Newsflash...breaking news...Romney is not and never has been president. Why are you so fixated on Romney? Your Bush crutch broken? Your race card has been revoked? FYI...Bush is no longer president. Obama has been (sort of) president going on 5 years now. Update and educate yourself fool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86479 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
DITCH MITCH
Christe is the only chance they had at the Whitehouse.

And they blew it because Obama worked with him to get things done during Sandy.

It's fun to watch them make idiots of themselves.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86480 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*holds hoop*
Bet you do it again.
I'm gonna hold the hoop higher this time.
But if I don't matter...... Don't jump they the hoop. If I do matter..... JUMP!
Okay let me dumb myself down to your level if that's even possible but lets give it a try. You claim that I answer your posts which makes me a dumb ass...as you answer every one of my posts. Hmmm...can your dumb ass even spell contradiction much less understand it's meaning? Jump on that silly kid and then kneel down for this! You're a proven good sucker so have a blast while you are down there! Do what you do best flabby...suckie suckie slurp slobber moan and submit.

I'm sure you understood that, right? LMMFAO Get you some, uncle flabby
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86481 Mar 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash...breaking news...Romney is not and never has been president. Why are you so fixated on Romney? Your Bush crutch broken? Your race card has been revoked? FYI...Bush is no longer president. Obama has been (sort of) president going on 5 years now. Update and educate yourself fool!
Up yours, assglow repuke. I have never been fixated on him unlike you loser repukes. He is not or ever will be President, much like the rest of the losers you lemmings cling to. You need the education and updates fool. Dumbass

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#86482 Mar 13, 2013
Getting close to lunch break. You slugs (uncle flabby, worse, repukes, whatever lol) carry on amongst yourselves while people with jobs eat our lunch. Go ahead slugs, get you a big slab of your government cheese and pretend like you have a job and a life and are eating lunch with co-workers too. Dream on little sluggies, dream on! lol
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86483 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Christe is the only chance they had at the Whitehouse.
And they blew it because Obama worked with him to get things done during Sandy.
It's fun to watch them make idiots of themselves.
You got that right. He is a honest man who worried about the people who elected him, something that is foreign to their party. You are right..big mistake. Christie is their only chance. They blew it. I hope he comes over to the other side like Hagel did. That is the main reason they wouldn't confirm him. A repuke turned DEM. lmao at the fauxbox lemmings.

It is fun to watch them babble on about nothing. lol

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Do Your Eyes Say About You (Jul '09) 1 hr richard 174
Why wont racism die (Aug '09) 2 hr Miklo1904 56
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
Cheddars 3 hr English dude 6
Looking To Find a New apartment (May '10) 15 hr Amber 14
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 18 hr Walk with God 756
Looking for place to rent 20 hr owner 2
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News