'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
77,021 - 77,040 of 151,389 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86230 Mar 12, 2013
Ashley Judd (born April 19, 1968) is an American television and film actress and political activist.

Judd grew up in a family of successful performing artists as the daughter of country music singer Naomi Judd and the half-sister of Wynonna Judd.

While she is best known for an ongoing acting career spanning more than two decades, she has increasingly become involved in global humanitarian efforts and political activism. Judd has played lead roles in films including Ruby in Paradise (1993), Norma Jean & Marilyn (1996), Kiss the Girls (1997), Double Jeopardy (1999), Where the Heart Is (2000), High Crimes (2002) and Dolphin Tale (2011). She also starred as Rebecca Winstone in the television series Missing in 2012. In 2010, she received a master's degree in public administration from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.

Judd was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters from Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky on May 9, 2009. Judd subsequently earned a Master in Public Administration degree (MPA) from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University in 2010.[23

Ashley Judd's humanitarian work has revolved around becoming a global ambassador for YouthAIDS, a prevention program under Population Services International. She has been a member of their Board of Directors since 2004, also. Judd has travelled with YouthAIDS to places affected by illness and poverty such as Cambodia, Kenya, Rwanda, and many others.[25]

Inspired by her travels, which allowed her to witness the life of the poor and uneducated, she has since become an advocate for preventing poverty and promoting awareness internationally. She has met with political and religious leaders, heads of states, diplomats, and leaders on behalf of the deprived to convey the message to those who have the power to bring about political and social change.[25] Judd has also narrated three documentaries for YouthAIDS which aired internationally on the Discovery Channel, in National Geographic, and on VH1.

In 2011, she joined the Leadership Council of the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW).[26]

Other organizations Judd has been involved with include Women for Women International and Equality Now, along with other non-governmental organizations that center around bringing attention to social, educational, health, economic, cultural and financial funding of the unfortunate.[25]

In 2008, Judd supported Barack Obama's presidential campaign. In 2009, she appeared in a one-minute video advertisement for the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund, in which Judd condemned Alaska governor Sarah Palin for supporting aerial wolf hunting.[28] In response, Palin stated the reason these wolves are killed is to protect the caribou population in Alaska, and she called the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund an "extreme fringe group".[29] In 2010, Judd signed the Animal Legal Defense Fund's petition to urge Governor Steve Beshear to protect Kentucky's homeless animals through tough enforcement of the state's Humane Shelter Law.[30]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Judd

I can see why the repukes worry. An accomplished actress, humanitarian, social skills, Harvard and UK Grad, ability to get big money and turn the Democrat registered Red State back to Blue. Be afraid little repukes, be very afraid.

Be sure and look at that long list of movies and TV specials she has been in. Current ones as well, the only has been is Mitch. It is time to....

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86231 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Calvin's hilarious!
Agreed. So is Worse!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86232 Mar 12, 2013
More relevant to Kentucky, perhaps, is her opposition to mountaintop-removal coal mining, which many oppose but which no prominent candidate has publicly denounced for fear of losing support in coal country.

Causes supported
AIDS & HIV, Animals, At-Risk/Disadvantaged Youths, Children, Disaster Relief, Economic/Business Support, Education, Environment, Family/Parent Support, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Literacy, Miscellaneous, Peace, Philanthropy, Poverty, Refugees, Water

Read more: http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/ashle...

Judd, who graduated from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government in 2010, has been active in public affairs, advocating policies aimed to target social welfare, public health and humanitarian issues.

Mitch won re-election to a fifth term in 2008 by one of the narrowest margins of any Senate incumbent in the country, running in a state where registered Democrats are in the majority.

Someone honest working for KENTUCKY. Sounds good to me.

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#86233 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
My apologies to AL if you have already posted this.
THE OBABMA LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
He was the first President to:
1.Apply for college as a foreign student then deny he was a foreigner.
2.Have a Soc. Sec. number issued from a state he never lived in.
3.Preside over a cut to the credit rating of the USA.
4. Be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the gulf.
5.Defy a fedral Judge's court order to cease implementing the Obamacare.
6.Arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
7. Tell a private corporation which state they can build a factory in.
8.Go on "17" lavish vacations including date nights and Wednesday night parties for his friends, paid by the tax payers.
9.Require ALL Americans to purchase a product from a Third Party a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
10.Spend $1 Trillion on phantom "shovel-ready" jobs
11.Recommend changing the National Anthem, claiming it promotes violence.
12.Cancel the "National Day of Prayer" but attended the "Muslim Day of Prayer".
13.Abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to the union supporters while screwing bond holders.
14.Threaten Insurance Companies if they publicly blame Obamacare for the rate increases.
15.Appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials without congressional oversight.
16.Win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing.
Facebook.com/obamapuke
Watch it R...Obama's followers are going to call you 'Racist' any of comments you make ...would any of them trying to explain above statements,

NO!!!!!!!!!!

because they CAN'T! Ok, then...you're RACIST!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86234 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the Presiistdent!”
;0)
racist 1st. hater 2nd.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86235 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> no fun scratching your own cooter. would find something else to do it, but I must man this post. I ain't had time to do nothing. Ain't shaved my mustache, back or cooter. Dam what a life. Right.
did you handle that? seriously I can't stop laughing.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86236 Mar 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Calvin's hilarious!
lmao.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86237 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Ashley Judd (born April 19, 1968) is an American television and film actress and political activist.
Judd grew up in a family of successful performing artists as the daughter of country music singer Naomi Judd and the half-sister of Wynonna Judd.
While she is best known for an ongoing acting career spanning more than two decades, she has increasingly become involved in global humanitarian efforts and political activism. Judd has played lead roles in films including Ruby in Paradise (1993), Norma Jean & Marilyn (1996), Kiss the Girls (1997), Double Jeopardy (1999), Where the Heart Is (2000), High Crimes (2002) and Dolphin Tale (2011). She also starred as Rebecca Winstone in the television series Missing in 2012. In 2010, she received a master's degree in public administration from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government.
Judd was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters from Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky on May 9, 2009. Judd subsequently earned a Master in Public Administration degree (MPA) from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University in 2010.[23
Ashley Judd's humanitarian work has revolved around becoming a global ambassador for YouthAIDS, a prevention program under Population Services International. She has been a member of their Board of Directors since 2004, also. Judd has travelled with YouthAIDS to places affected by illness and poverty such as Cambodia, Kenya, Rwanda, and many others.[25]
Inspired by her travels, which allowed her to witness the life of the poor and uneducated, she has since become an advocate for preventing poverty and promoting awareness internationally. She has met with political and religious leaders, heads of states, diplomats, and leaders on behalf of the deprived to convey the message to those who have the power to bring about political and social change.[25] Judd has also narrated three documentaries for YouthAIDS which aired internationally on the Discovery Channel, in National Geographic, and on VH1.
In 2011, she joined the Leadership Council of the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW).[26]
Other organizations Judd has been involved with include Women for Women International and Equality Now, along with other non-governmental organizations that center around bringing attention to social, educational, health, economic, cultural and financial funding of the unfortunate.[25]
In 2008, Judd supported Barack Obama's presidential campaign. In 2009, she appeared in a one-minute video advertisement for the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund, in which Judd condemned Alaska governor Sarah Palin for supporting aerial wolf hunting.[28] In response, Palin stated the reason these wolves are killed is to protect the caribou population in Alaska, and she called the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund an "extreme fringe group".[29] In 2010, Judd signed the Animal Legal Defense Fund's petition to urge Governor Steve Beshear to protect Kentucky's homeless animals through tough enforcement of the state's Humane Shelter Law.[30]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Judd
I can see why the repukes worry. An accomplished actress, humanitarian, social skills, Harvard and UK Grad, ability to get big money and turn the Democrat registered Red State back to Blue. Be afraid little repukes, be very afraid.
Be sure and look at that long list of movies and TV specials she has been in. Current ones as well, the only has been is Mitch. It is time to....
DITCH MITCH
HELL YEAH!!!! DITCHMITCHASS
countrygirl

United States

#86238 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>racist 1st. hater 2nd.
About AL's joke, please explain what is 'racist' or 'hating' towards Obama? Anything, or it is just, that you don't like it? Come on tell us!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86239 Mar 12, 2013
here we go! posting as me,you don't even have computer courage.use your own name, not like I'm going to come out and beat your ass. Seriously? american psycho?
Seriously

United States

#86240 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
here we go! posting as me,you don't even have computer courage.use your own name, not like I'm going to come out and beat your ass. Seriously? american psycho?
Tell us, what is racist or hating about AL's joke?
Really? Come on missy ...tell us!!!!!!!
What is 'computer courage'?
Yeah, I'm scared you're going to 'beat my ass' really, really scared...
What is American psycho?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86241 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
Tell you what, apologize for the disrespect and I will never ever,ever,repost this again. If you don't, will post it daily,all day,everyday. to let it be know what we working with. LOVING THE POTUS!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86242 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
where you at girl? MIA!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86243 Mar 12, 2013
Ain't talking all that dumb shit today huh? ashamed. I would be too.
countrygirl

United States

#86244 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, apologize for the disrespect and I will never ever,ever,repost this again. If you don't, will post it daily,all day,everyday. to let it be know what we working with. LOVING THE POTUS!
"Ok AL, now I'm going to blackmail you, I'm real lunatic and real American psycho and having obsession with you and in love with Obama ...I'm Obama girl"...
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#86245 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ok AL, now I'm going to blackmail you, I'm real lunatic and real American psycho and having obsession with you and in love with Obama ...I'm Obama girl"...
YEP!!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#86246 Mar 12, 2013
sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because you lack the intelligence to be a republican, low intellect people are demotards, thats why they are all on welfare and always crying for more govt handouts,
baaaaaaa
Let me correct you about me..... I don't get Welfare,Food Stamps,LIHEAP,Government check for being an alcholic,addict,so called Crazy check or anything else you want to say. don't say ALL until you have your facts straight. I would say,you get a check for something. But,do you need it or did you earn it respectfully. So, think before you run your posterior end because your anterior knows better. THANK YOU
Uncle Tab

United States

#86247 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. So is Worse!
As are you, repukes and a few others.

It's just fun. Keep up the great work!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86248 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet and his ACORN paid trolls are on here doing the same thing they did during election, defrauding, lying and abusing.
ACORN was disbanded on Nov.2, 2010 you ignorant POS.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86249 Mar 12, 2013
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 is the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution, so when you read "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", it means nothing more than "not subject to any foreign power" as stated in the Act.
Now as we all know and supported by Obama, he was born a citizen of his father's nation, which means he was not eligable for citizenship in the USA.
----------
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction (US Constitution), is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1] Congresionbal Globe (2890)

I really do like coming on here and showing you libs, you put an alien in the White House, not once, but TWICE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Kane 1,841
eastern cable 13 min answered 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 43 min Pagan 16,146
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 51 min Interested 681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min lorenea 130,576
Where should I get my windows tinted? 59 min hmm 5
Daily Bible Verse 1 hr Walk with God 29
•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000