'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84330 Mar 5, 2013
Look at how smart these democrap educators are,

A 7-year-old Maryland boy was suspended from school for two days for shaping a breakfast pastry into what his teacher thought looked like a gun, according to his father.

FoxBaltimore.com reports that Josh Welch, a second-grader at Park Elementary School in Baltimore, was eating a strawberry tart when he decided to shape it into a mountain.

"All I was trying to do was turn it into a mountain but, it didn't look like a mountain really and it turned out to be a gun [kind of]," Josh told the station.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/05/boy-7-su...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84331 Mar 5, 2013
Hi dont tread wrote:
You really do have some mental problems
About posting to children dont you?
<quoted text>
just because you are an illiterate retard doesn't mean other posters are, you acutally think that is a 13 year old? what a retard,

baaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84332 Mar 5, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the little goat girl did. lmao @ the lemming repuke. You sure are fixated on barn yard noises and stereotyping namecalling. That is what you teabagging repuke faux box lemmings do. Do carry on. You show the world why people won't let your two party, faux pundits, or all the money Rove, Kochs and Trump etc muster up. The MAJORITY goes with the DEMS because they care about people, where you racist teabaggers are stuck in the dark ages and only care about rich white people and big corps. So before you start your racist rant, I am as white as the snow falling tonight, as well as EVERYone in my family. You repukes are the scum of America. It's 2013, DEMS are doing good despite your fauxbox spin with no help from the teabagging repukes in Congress. Watch them go home next election. AMERICA will not forget. You make it too easy. Carry on little lunatic goat girl. I hope you and your socks have fun playing with each other tonight. Makes some real funnies. I will need a good laugh.
DEMS RULE
LOL, keep posting sodotard, 2014 elections are almost here, baaaaaaaaaa
Do you

West Liberty, KY

#84333 Mar 5, 2013
Know that it aint?
dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you are an illiterate retard doesn't mean other posters are, you acutally think that is a 13 year old? what a retard,
baaaaaaaaa
Daddy

West Liberty, KY

#84334 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaa
Why do you talk like this to 13 year olds. Are you a pervert?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84335 Mar 5, 2013
Who released thousands of illegal criminals from AZ jail, future Democrats ...?????
Obama doesn't know nothing, nothing ...Obama doesn't know nothing about F&F ...Obama doesn't know nothing about Benghazi...Obama knows how feed his supporters crap and that is, with a shovel!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84337 Mar 5, 2013
are you libotard traitors so far gone that this doesn't concern you? you people arn't worth feeding, waste of resources, oh wait, thats the same position you libotards take for unborn children and elderly, wow, wonder how that developed, baaaaaaa

Eric Holder: Drone Strike To Kill U.S. Citizen On American Soil Legal, Hypothetically

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/us-d...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84338 Mar 5, 2013
Obama is like Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's heroes ...
"I KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING"...!!!!!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84339 Mar 5, 2013
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you talk like this to 13 year olds. Are you a pervert?
because I'm only 12 and in school doing a report on how libotards turn on their own country and then divert responsibility by projecting ignorance and treason on others who value it just to justify their own guilt, and I have a special chapter in my report titled 'baaaaaaaaa, the cry of the tards',
eality

Frankfort, KY

#84340 Mar 5, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleating and babbling he fell on OZ's cock with a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
When all else fails, use the liberal brainwashing to attack.....profanity, vulgarity and crudeness.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84341 Mar 5, 2013
oh please, say it isn't so,

Obama's Approval Rating Takes a Nosedive
For the first time since the 2012 election

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4912-obamas...
eality

Frankfort, KY

#84342 Mar 5, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
well boys, we've come to the end of another very informative debate, plus i got school tomorrow....
But "try to fix me" like the Bitch did last night after i've logged of, and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, with a vengence (hehehe) sweet dreams, OZ,pay no attention to the 'boy' behind the curtain; Mr Tard, try counting sheep Hell, just try counting
The saying goes, "if you have to brag about it, you don't have it."
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84343 Mar 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Obama is like Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's heroes ...
"I KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING"...!!!!!
Sgt. Schultz was a genius compared to this libotard,
777haha

Cadiz, KY

#84344 Mar 5, 2013
Really?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84345 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Sgt. Schultz was a genius compared to this libotard,
Obama followers should start saluting him with...
"Heil Obama" !!!!!
look in the mirror

Glasgow, KY

#84346 Mar 5, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Just so much more entertaining when you repuke lemmings get taken by a 13 year old. You can dish out the same or worse then call this one out for turning the table on you. PRICELESS.
You sick repukes with your trash talk and fauxbox teabagging mentality have a lot of room to talk. You are one sorry bunch. Bottom feeders, everyone of you. Now get on the phone and call the rest of your socks to come help you with this youngun getting the best of you. Try the FEB 13 sock shills. Guess the goatgirl got tired of helping you. Lemming repuke teabaggers. Close to an American terrorist you will ever get.
Noun
terrorist (plural terrorists)
A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals; frequently in an attempt to coerce either a more powerful opponent,(such as a citizen or group targeting a government), or conversely, a weaker opponent,(such as a government, or even an internal citizen or group, being targeted by a larger government).
The use of the label "terrorist" is often controversial or subjective, since one person's terrorist may be another's "freedom fighter", and vice versa depending on somebody's personal ideology of beliefs.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terrorist
(such as a citizen or group targeting a government),...guess that would be repuke teabaggers in my book.
Oh yeah, that's right, you are teabagging "freedom fighters" hahahaha Go BACK to your dim dark ages, while the rest of move FORWARD. If you don't like it don't trip on the borders on your way out.
DEMS RULE!
Evidently you were "taken" when you fell for it that the idiot poster is only 13 years old. You will fall and kneel for just about anything, won't you, dumb ass? Now THAT is hilarious. You poking fun at people for falling for the same thing you fell for? You've never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed, have you? lmao
makes one wonder

Georgetown, KY

#84347 Mar 5, 2013
WJWP wrote:
I don't mind helping the poor but I am tired of taking care of the lazy druged out baby making people who make a career out of living off the government.
I could not have said it better myself!!!
makes one wonder

Georgetown, KY

#84348 Mar 5, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the little goat girl did. lmao @ the lemming repuke. You sure are fixated on barn yard noises and stereotyping namecalling. That is what you teabagging repuke faux box lemmings do. Do carry on. You show the world why people won't let your two party, faux pundits, or all the money Rove, Kochs and Trump etc muster up. The MAJORITY goes with the DEMS because they care about people, where you racist teabaggers are stuck in the dark ages and only care about rich white people and big corps. So before you start your racist rant, I am as white as the snow falling tonight, as well as EVERYone in my family. You repukes are the scum of America. It's 2013, DEMS are doing good despite your fauxbox spin with no help from the teabagging repukes in Congress. Watch them go home next election. AMERICA will not forget. You make it too easy. Carry on little lunatic goat girl. I hope you and your socks have fun playing with each other tonight. Makes some real funnies. I will need a good laugh.
DEMS RULE
The only reason the "majority Democrats" won the last presidencial election was because of "able bodied people" that the dems insist that the government support(make no contribution) that have the right to vote.
I would suggest that if you insist on "name calling" that you at least attempt to "make sense". On what do you base your accusation that "teabaggers" are racist, stuck in the dark ages,& care only about rich white people & large corporations?? Do you not know any "people" that are not "white" that have done very well & wealthy? If not,you need to "get out of YOUR box".
I see your "rant" as racist! I would suggest that you work to be more informed. The news this past week reports that Obama is losing favor even with his own party. NO, I did not hear that on Fox news. You are so right when you say that America will not forget. I anxiously await the next election & KNOW that the Dems will be shut down.
Just a side note; If you expect to have credibility...maybe you should consider not being so "smug".
countrygirl

United States

#84349 Mar 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you find your sack you YELLOW BEAK !!!!!
If you are my child and I hear you talking like that, one thing you would be licking it is my fist, YOU disrespectful PUNK !!!!!
don't get mad old zombie.
countrygirl

United States

#84350 Mar 6, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bleating and babbling he fell on OZ's cock with a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
funny as hell!!!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists, how will U deal with Islam's Martial ... 9 min brian 4
Has anyone ever tried those electronic CIGARETTES? (Nov '11) 14 min brian 31
North football 40 min North Laurel Fan 46
Felts Elementary School (Oct '08) 55 min old dude 99
s.e.k.r.i. 1 hr Him 4
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 661
Check this out 3 hr SOBER Mule 1
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy Jobs