'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,751)

Showing posts 75,001 - 75,020 of144,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And where did Bush leave the Country Stupid?
Sadly and disgusting, in the hands of a madman.
Ronald

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a sign
of a
brain in sight ...
Like most liberals, they have their heads between their legs. Also their minds.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>NOW OUT OF EVERY BODY ON HERE (AT LEAST ON THE MALE SIDE ) YOU ARE THE ONLY DOCUMENTED ONE TO GET SODOMIZED BY A HUGE THROBING MEXICAN SHITTY BLODDY COCK AND YOU EVEN GAVE AN ENCORE THROAT PERFORMANCE SO YOU MUST HAVE REALLY LOVED THAT SHIT CAUSE NOM EVERY ONE IS SODO WHATEVER! FUNNY HOW A SAMPLE OF PEDRO CHANGED YOUR RELIGION NOW IF YOU WOULD JUST OPEN YOUR EYES YOU WOULD SEE THE ONLY THING THOSE FUCKING PUBTARDS ARE GOOD FOR IS STOPPING GUN CONTROL LAWS AND i SUPPORT THAT BUT THE POINT IS IT'S OK FOR YOU TO ENJOY COCK NOW THAT YOU HAVE HAD SOME BUTT PLEASE YOU DON'T WANT TO THE ONE WHO DOUTH COMPLAIN TOO MUCH!!!!! APPRECIATE YOUR COMMITMENT TO PEDRO ALL THE SAME THOUGH K
The truth about Obama or what I like to refer to him as OBORTME, took a toll on you. So, sorry.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Taking head Rand Paul supporters!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>that could be the dumbest thing on this thread I can't stand Obama but Bush was an absolute dumbass he cant speak without saying something stupid or fucking up a quote he was the laughing stock of the comedian world I mean they hated to see him go he was a complete numbnut imbecile and you sound like a zombie when you try to say he had any intelligence at all he was a crook a liar and a thief and a murderer and a plaque on this nation and this world and I'm blown away that you think that fuckstain did anything otherwise it shows your ignorance you two will enjoy eternity in hell together won't that be fun for you?
I know exactly what you mean:

Obama says, "I will visit 57 states in America."
Obama says, "Corpsemen as in dead men."
Obama says, "Afghanistan and Iraq speak the same language."
Obama says, "thank you to himself" instead to the other speaker, of course reading from the teleprompter where he didn't know where to begin or end.
Obama says, "hello, little girl, what's your name" knowing all along this little girl and her mother who was the leader of one of his campaign offices had been to Obama's house several times for dinner.

Much, much more.

I know exactly what you mean.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your round-about way of admitting you have no defense and no facts to offer concerning Dems are sheepletards post? This has been obvious to the rest of us for awhile now but I am shocked that you are now sort of admitting your stupidity when it comes to factual answers.
Please keep dazzling us with your intelligent debate skills...Mexican cock and Bushy. lol Subjects I'm sure you have plenty of one-on-one experience with!
Dumb ass.
aw I'm sorry did I upset you boyfriend? I know you to are "sodo's"
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth about Obama or what I like to refer to him as OBORTME, took a toll on you. So, sorry.
your mama should have aborted you
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
I thought all this time the prez and his wife had a thing for Beyonce but I guess Jay Z is who he is trying to get close to! lol
Of course ...Obama loves rap...rap is crap, so as he! Any president using words like "bullshiter" and
"jackass" on national TV, has NO CLASS ... he is COOL president only to ZOMBIES that voted for the president who talks down on his own country!
President who bows to a Muslim king, HE is the King of Zombies ...end of story !!!!!
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you mean:
Obama says, "I will visit 57 states in America."
Obama says, "Corpsemen as in dead men."
Obama says, "Afghanistan and Iraq speak the same language."
Obama says, "thank you to himself" instead to the other speaker, of course reading from the teleprompter where he didn't know where to begin or end.
Obama says, "hello, little girl, what's your name" knowing all along this little girl and her mother who was the leader of one of his campaign offices had been to Obama's house several times for dinner.
Much, much more.
I know exactly what you mean.
I know it's kinda like when Bushy was sitting in that tiny little chair with those first graders while our country was under attack looking like he just sucked a lemmon
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I never cared for him much it was just the pubtards were so much worse I had no choice
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you don't deny your craving for PEDRO'S COCK IN THAT PATHETIC RANT I love my country that's why I am glad Bushy is done we couldn't take another minute of his shit as for Jeb (if) he had been elected instead of Dubya maybe? but he don't stand a chance in hell now the people will never let another Bushy in that house and your sodoass knows it but I did notice ALL as in EVERY post you send refers to sodomy so I think you liky liky liky that stuff and you douth complain too much butt what the hell it's your ass you can let a mexican ram his cock in there if you want just own it embrace it you know you love that shity cock and I will point it out when ever I am on here just trying to help you all you have to do is reach out and grab that knob (not Pedro's this time) I am refering to the one on the closet door open it up and step out go buy a rainbow shirt wear your fag colors proud you homo mexican dick sucker by the way I fucked your mom when she was 19 I think others were there before me many more
You would fit right in with the Hollywood celebs. They can not even get attention, so every other word they speak is profanity or concerning sexual acts. Then they "show and tell" because they are too stupid to know the difference in sexual deviance and modesty or more bluntly---keeping their mouths shut.

They are on the news with such statements such as this: "I had sex with 4 to 5 people last night at the same time, gimme the Oscar, I worked for it."

They pose like clowns or puppets or both in front of cameras and intimately say, "you can have me for a price of a movie."

You do know that Hollywood is just the P.R. for Hell, don't you?

Oh yes, you would indeed fit in....whatever the price is, you would sell your soul for it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>your mama should have aborted you
Didn't happen, she is not a liberal.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bush loves the USA and respects our flag. Bush made mistakes and because he is a MAN he accepts responsibility for his mistakes. Bush had to deal with an economy failure brought on by Jimee Car-tur's "everybody gets a house whether you qualify or can pay your mortgages or not" yet you never heard Bush cry like a little sissy punk and blame Carter even though it was Carters fault. Bush made decisions...right or wrong he stood up, stepped up and manned up and made those hard decisions that he was elected to make.

Obama? Not so much, huh? lol
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's kinda like when Bushy was sitting in that tiny little chair with those first graders while our country was under attack looking like he just sucked a lemmon
I am sure glad Obortme wasn't in that chair, he would have given the terrorists maps and guidelines in how to attack America.

What the heck, he would have given them billions in tax payers money, as he is doing today, to attack America.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's kinda like when Bushy was sitting in that tiny little chair with those first graders while our country was under attack looking like he just sucked a lemmon
Or even more so like when Obama jetted off to party with Beyonce and Jay Z in Sin City rather than take an interest or any measures to help those 4 Americans being tortured and murdered by terrorists in Benghazi.

Is that what you are talking about? Uh huh!
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You would fit right in with the Hollywood celebs. They can not even get attention, so every other word they speak is profanity or concerning sexual acts. Then they "show and tell" because they are too stupid to know the difference in sexual deviance and modesty or more bluntly---keeping their mouths shut.
They are on the news with such statements such as this: "I had sex with 4 to 5 people last night at the same time, gimme the Oscar, I worked for it."
They pose like clowns or puppets or both in front of cameras and intimately say, "you can have me for a price of a movie."
You do know that Hollywood is just the P.R. for Hell, don't you?
Oh yes, you would indeed fit in....whatever the price is, you would sell your soul for it.
AND YOUR HANDLE IS "REALITY" THATS FUNNY
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Copied from another post.

Sign on a Gun Shop door:

No sales to Obama Supporters!!

You are too dumb and irresponsible to own a gun.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Or even more so like when Obama jetted off to party with Beyonce and Jay Z in Sin City rather than take an interest or any measures to help those 4 Americans being tortured and murdered by terrorists in Benghazi.
Is that what you are talking about? Uh huh!
NO i'M MORE LIKE WHEN BUSHY WAS HIDING IN THE BUNKER PLANING TO GO INTO IRAQ WHILE PLANES WERE HITTING OUR PENTAGON MORE LIKE THAT OH AND CHENNY WAS SHOOTING HIS LAWYERS FACE OFF KINDA LIKE THAT "ARE YA PROUD A ME DADDY"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Senate Bill 5510:

Makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell homegrown food.
Our government is trying to stop the growing of crops by Americans in order to control the food intake of Americans.

This is what communist countries due in order to control their citizens.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush read books to little kids in Florida while 911 was happening you ignorant pos.
Well duh...he didn't know 9/11 was going to take place and that is why he was with children in Florida. Obama, according to his staff who testifies under oath, knew about the terrorist attack on the Americans as his staff watched it take place in realtime...yet he went on to bed, got up and left for Vegas without even bothering to call and see what happened t those Americans. And THAT is the truth according to all of the people Obama surrounds himself with at the White House. Hmmm! Shoots your little fairy tale all to hell, doesn't it? lol But you are used to being put in your place, aren't you? As it should be!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,001 - 75,020 of144,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 127,802
nick brown (Mar '10) 11 min harleylady82 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 59 min gogetter 81,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr gogetter 16,111
Laurel County Fair - shoud I take the kids? 1 hr Jackson 5
KY stand your ground law (Dec '12) 1 hr dudeky 4
have you ever cheated on your husband or wife (Dec '09) 1 hr happywoman 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••