'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83913 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>so called. He is the one and only.your hate for the POTUS is not normal, something about it screams racist. do you hate bush for all the havoc he caused? the lies he told? don't come up with the same BS,we ain't talking about bush,yes we are. he is 99% of today's problem.
yes, bush is killing the economy for the past 4 years, LOLOL, baaaaaaa, oh bush, why are you doing this to us? poor hussein oblamer is just trying to make this country marxist - socialist - anti-Consitutionalist, and you are still fighting him on it, ooohhh bush, the 16.4 trillion $ deficit is your fault, ooohhh bush, the sequester is your fault, oooohhh bush, oblamer being a marxist and laughing at his sheeple is your fault, baaaaaaaaa, ooohhh bush, oblamer kept all of your policies and broke all of his campaign lies to us, but its still your fault, waaaaaaaaaa, I mean, baaaaaaaaa,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83914 Mar 3, 2013
everybody in this country knows that the blacks are the most racist group of people there are, deny it, aruge it, go baaaaa for it, it is the truth and you all know it,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83915 Mar 3, 2013
The Sheepletard Address, presented by hussein himself,

Four score and seven joints ago some pot smoking liberals brought forth on this continent a new agena, conceived in illusion, drugs and mental incapacity, and dedicated to the ideology that all people are subject to the state,
Now we are engaged in a great conservative war towards the fullfillment of destroying this nation, in order to bring forth full marxist and socialist agendas, so ill-conceived and so destructive, that it can no longer endure. We are met on a great battle-field of dis-information, deceitfullness, confiscation and abortion, all for the benefit of my anti-Constitutional agenda, for let it be known, that I, as leader of the ignorant, regret that I have but one country to give for my life, and a call to action for when you hear my battle cry of, baaaaaaaaaaa, start posting retardation for all to see,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83916 Mar 3, 2013
Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president

Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83917 Mar 3, 2013
even the sheepletards didn't think oblamer could get elected, LOLOL, man, what a following he has, no wonder you can't find anyone to defend this guy, they only attack those who don't defend him, WOW and

baaaaaaa

A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org , told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”

“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said.“Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.

“It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator,”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#83918 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83919 Mar 3, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
everybody in this country knows that the blacks are the most racist group of people there are, deny it, aruge it, go baaaaa for it, it is the truth and you all know it,
aha,just what I thought. hate on haters. won't change a thing. YOU DON'T LIKE DUKE CAUSE HE'S A BLACK DOG.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83920 Mar 3, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
The Sheepletard Address, presented by hussein himself,
Four score and seven joints ago some pot smoking liberals brought forth on this continent a new agena, conceived in illusion, drugs and mental incapacity, and dedicated to the ideology that all people are subject to the state,
Now we are engaged in a great conservative war towards the fullfillment of destroying this nation, in order to bring forth full marxist and socialist agendas, so ill-conceived and so destructive, that it can no longer endure. We are met on a great battle-field of dis-information, deceitfullness, confiscation and abortion, all for the benefit of my anti-Constitutional agenda, for let it be known, that I, as leader of the ignorant, regret that I have but one country to give for my life, and a call to action for when you hear my battle cry of, baaaaaaaaaaa, start posting retardation for all to see,
hater.
read it and weep

Glasgow, KY

#83921 Mar 3, 2013
I will cut our deficit in half in my first term or there wont be a second term. I will immediately close Gitmo. You can keep your doctor and your medical plan if you want to. If you are tired of Bush's high gas prices vote for me and lower gas prices. An Obama ad to the Black community during his second campaign: "I still have your back". Unemployment in the Black community has hovered steadily at 14%-16% during Obama's presidency. I am not a dictator. Republicans are the enemy, please help me take them down. Obamacare is about reform. I guess my shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all. I did not listen to Reverend Wrights racism when I attended his church for 20 years. I don't know Bill Ayers. He is just a guy in the neighborhood. As soon as I sign the Affordable Healthcare act into law I will have created 400,000 immediate jobs. If my green policies go into affect your utility bills will skyrocket. It is Bush's fault. It is Fox News fault. It is Greece's fault. I killed Bin Laden. I call Executive Privilege on the Brian Terry F&F murder and on the murder of 4 Americans by terrorists in Benghazi. That cop was racist for arresting my Black friend who had a warrant out for his arrest. I applaud the president of Mexico who wants to join me in the lawsuit against Arizona.

Just a few of Obama's tall tales and promises and cute little sayings that you suckers fell for!
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83922 Mar 3, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
even the sheepletards didn't think oblamer could get elected, LOLOL, man, what a following he has, no wonder you can't find anyone to defend this guy, they only attack those who don't defend him, WOW and
baaaaaaa
A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.
“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.
“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.
DuJan, founder and editor of the Hillary Clinton-supporting website HillBuzz.org , told WND he has first-hand information from two different sources that “Obama was personally involved in the gay bar scene.”
“If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories,” DuJan said.“Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys.”
Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”
Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, who worked with the National Security Agency from 1984 to 1988 as a Navy intelligence analyst, confirmed DuJan’s claims.
“It is common knowledge in the Chicago gay community that Obama actively visited the gay bars and bathhouses in Chicago while he was an Illinois state senator,”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
takes one to know one.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83923 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> hater.
Aren't you a hater? You are constantly sucking the excuse juice from Bush's nutsack. Get that last drip-drop CUNTry girl. lmao
OZombies

United States

#83925 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> hater.
You're dumb, desperate and a hypocrite ...country pumpkin ...
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83926 Mar 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a hater? You are constantly sucking the excuse juice from Bush's nutsack. Get that last drip-drop CUNTry girl. lmao
funny,funny got a rise out of ya!! wittle tiny freak. small penis,huh.it's. OK some like to be tickled.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83927 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb, desperate and a hypocrite ...country pumpkin ...
Country Pumpkin-cute,bright, round,and LOVING THE POTUS. love that name,thanks. Seriously, THANKS.
OZombies

United States

#83928 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> takes one to know one.
You ASSume alot country pumpkin ...
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

#83930 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You ASSume alot country pumpkin ...
I know. loving every minute of it.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83931 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>funny,funny got a rise out of ya!! wittle tiny freak. small penis,huh.it's. OK some like to be tickled.
How old are you? 12? 13? I spoke the truth and you see it as "getting a rise out of me". I guess we will just have to dumb ourselves down a bit and speak your language so you can be a part of the discussion. Neener, neener, neener. Whaaaa!

Not run along and go cry to your sister-mama because we are making fun of your ignorant inbred ass. Brush that green tooth and get to bed, little one.
OZombies

United States

#83932 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Country Pumpkin-cute,bright, round,and LOVING THE POTUS. love that name,thanks. Seriously, THANKS.
Most of the nations calling someone pumpkin ...
means STUPID ...not so BRIGHT ... DUMB !!!!!

I guess in your case, no difference!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83933 Mar 3, 2013
Office of the New York Comptroller
Wall Street Bonuses Up in 2012

The 2012 bonus pool *grew by 8%, to ***$20 billion, over last year yet the industry has seen a net loss of almost 20,000 jobs since the start of the financial crisis in 2008. It's further indication of a financial industry still in transition.

http://www.osc.state.ny.us/press/video_press_...

New York City Securities Industry
Bonus Pool
Prepared by the Office of the State Comptroller, February 26, 2013
http://www.osc.state.ny.us/press/releases/feb...

This all makes me want to 'weep'...
BUT ...
WE have to FIGHT for our Country!

Right now I have got to get some 'rest'...
You Good Guys "Hang in There" ...
WE 'are' getting our message out.

Night
:)
OZombies

United States

#83934 Mar 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>I know. loving every minute of it.
Poor thing...talking to YOU or the pumpkin, NO
difference! Same response ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min ChromiuMan 131,552
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 690
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Desperado 817
Pres. Obama 1 hr dino 6
ageless weight loss (Jan '13) 2 hr girl that loves b... 13
rent 4 hr Owner 4
Man accused of trading pills for sex acts (Sep '08) Fri hmmm 33
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Week 12 Preview vs. Texans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Week 12 Fantasy Rankings for Sunday's Action
NFL 6:04 AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top