'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#83852 Mar 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. The Obamas support late term abortion or another phrase partial birth abortion and I won't give you the definition of what PARTIAL means, it is so evil.
Late term abortions include any abortion after six months. The abortion must be perform while in the birth canal or it is consider murder...how idiotic is this?
If they do a C-section, they take a surgical instrument and puncture the baby's skull after the mother's abdomen is opened up.
Then they take a suction tube and aspirate the brain into the tube. The baby's skull collapses. The baby feels the complete pain of the puncture. Some reports view the baby moving a hand or foot prior to being murdered. If it a vaginal abortion, the same unless the baby is breached.
Why am I posting this....people need to know what happens to these babies and if anyone is offended, guess how the babies feel.
You are so correct about the Obamas and abortions. It is barbaric.
Barbaric: lack of restraint, wild, primitive, unsophisticated, etc.
This about sums up Obama, oh, did I forget...evil.
Jay, this is not directed at anything you have said because I support what you have posted. This is for the Obama zombies he encapsulates.

You pretty well described this procedure to a T. Many years ago, I took a Child Psych. class at a junior college. Our instructor passed around 8x10 glossy photos of a pile of babies that had been aborted. Tiny, beautiful little things who never had chance in life. Our class contained both men and women and you would not believe the look on the faces of the people in that room as those photos were passed down. Grown men could be seen wiping their eyes. We asked what happens to these children, and our instructor told us they are incinerated.

Babies feel pain just like anyone does. How in our society of so-called civilized people could anyone condone this horrible practice at such a late stage? Some of these infants were 4 to 5 pounds and many could have made it had they been incubated and adopted out. This is probably one of the most primitive, barbaric procedures in our modern culture. The president, his wife, Pelosi and Biden all support this. For this reason, if for no other, there is no way in hell I could ever support or respect these low-life politicians. And that goes for any conservative who thinks the same way!

Since: Jul 11

Buffalo, KY

#83853 Mar 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Neoconservative!
Hot C: I hate people who put babies on spikes.
Reality: Hot C hates people

In this case, selective as it is, it is true (but of of context, dammit)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83854 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what he said:
Foley
Craig
Allen
Murphy
Haggard
MORE ON OBAMA’S GAY CONNECTIONS

His record on homosexual issues speaks for itself. In Oct. 2010, the Huffington Post reported that less than halfway through his first term, Obama had appointed more openly gay individuals to government positions than any previous administration. His total of 150 gay appointees buried former President Bill Clinton who “only” managed to appoint 140 gays during his entire eight years as president. SOURCE

http://itistreason.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/m...

Suggesting that the president's closeted life "would have to come out just like John Edwards’ secrets came out," DuJan says that Obama is "homosexual" as opposed to bisexual, and went on to note: "If you just hang out at these bars, the older guys who have been frequenting these gay bars for 25 years will tell you these stories.

Obama used to go to the gay bars during the week, most often on Wednesday, and they said he was very much into older white guys."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/obam...
OZombies

United States

#83855 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, a beer then
Sorry pal, I don't drink...NO drugs either ... wrong "house"...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83856 Mar 3, 2013
There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007.(Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Washington Insider: Obama Member of Chicago Gay Man’s Club
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83857 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, his wife it's a doctor ...
This forum must be his "country club"... hahaha !!!
Oh, well, now I see...easy access to drugs and prescription pads.
OZombies

United States

#83858 Mar 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83859 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I side with Ron Paul and NOT Rand Paul at all! F*cking hypocrite liars!
Poor, poor uneducated, sad and displaced human being you are.

Keep on with your ignorance and vulgarity, just proves "consider the source."

Buffalo, KY

#83860 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you wouldn't know hard ...
you're just the opposite ...
EASY ...
Hon, I know I overwhelmed you, but can we talk about something other than sex, for a minute. I still have the World to save.

And, your hair's all tangled, and you ain't talkin' right

Buffalo, KY

#83861 Mar 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes Reality..making like Hannity. "I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin'."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83862 Mar 3, 2013
Ron Paul = Peace
Rand Paul = War
Ron Paul === America will be nuked.

Rand Paul === America can defend itself.

I guess Ron Paul, as the same as Obortme will sit down with the Iranian president for a nice fireside chat to come to the agreement
to not nuke Israel or America.

....as if you could trust a madman, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Did I say hahahahahahahahahaha?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83863 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty well described this procedure to a T. Many years ago, I took a Child Psych. class at a junior college. Our instructor passed around 8x10 glossy photos of a pile of babies that had been aborted. Tiny, beautiful little things who never had chance in life. Our class contained both men and women and you would not believe the look on the faces of the people in that room as those photos were passed down. Grown men could be seen wiping their eyes. We asked what happens to these children, and our instructor told us they are incinerated.
Babies feel pain just like anyone does. How in our society of so-called civilized people could anyone condone this horrible practice at such a late stage? Some of these infants were 4 to 5 pounds and many could have made it had they been incubated and adopted out. This is probably one of the most primitive, barbaric procedures in our modern culture. The president, his wife, Pelosi and Biden all support this. For this reason, if for no other, there is no way in hell I could ever support or respect these low-life politicians. And that goes for any conservative who thinks the same way!
Exactly.

Thank you for the support of these babies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83864 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, I know I overwhelmed you, but can we talk about something other than sex, for a minute. I still have the World to save.
And, your hair's all tangled, and you ain't talkin' right
Nothing overwhelming bout you except your obscenity ...
This is a "public" forum ...
You're talking of stuff that is VERY private in nature.

Go to the sex forums, I'm sure you can get your fill.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83865 Mar 3, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes Reality..making like Hannity. "I'm spinnin', I'm spinnin'."
So, the truth does hurt you.

Trying to shut me up about this.

Hello, DEA, maybe you need to do some checking up on this.

Buffalo, KY

#83866 Mar 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:
Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007.(Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)
Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up
Washington Insider: Obama Member of Chicago Gay Man’s Club
...bet the guys at the club loved him..
...It's the size of Texas, Mister President!"
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#83867 Mar 3, 2013
you are wasting your time talking to these obozoites they got their heads so far up the kenyans butt they will never admit the truth, that hes a failure and a feckless human
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83868 Mar 3, 2013
"I am pleased to announce, that I've told so many whoppers, I am now the Burger King."

Barack Hussein Obama
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83869 Mar 3, 2013
Mexicans are fleeing a corrupt government and bad economy
..........and heading back to Mexico.

Buffalo, KY

#83870 Mar 3, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal, I don't drink...NO drugs either ... wrong "house"...
can I borrow a gun?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83871 Mar 3, 2013
Another post:

Paradox:

This government wants every citizen to prove they are insured with Health Ins......

....but people don't have to prove they are citizens.

(Including this so-called leader)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last of the mohecans 15 min getitright 25
Above the law 1 hr are u a ti 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,206
best place for short trendy haircut 3 hr neighbor 6
High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of ... 3 hr wowed 15
dem the real party of the rich 3 hr fred g 5
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 5 hr santa 14
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web