'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,921 - 70,940 of 150,404 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Ozarks heifer born with heart-shaped design on forehead ... <3

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-ozarks-heifer-bor...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
RELATED ARTICLES AND INTERESTING REPORTS
Are All Those Guns and Ammunition for Obama’s Civilian National Security Force?
$150 Billion in Civil Service Pension Funds to be Suspended Monday as US Government Gears up for ...
The Department of Homeland Securities ICE Wants 165 Million More Rounds of Ammunition
If Obama is Opposed to Guns, Why Did his Administration Just Purchase 1.6Bil Rounds of Ammo?
http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/08/coming-civi...
Because they are going to exterminate the reallt stupid ones.

You better run like h e double hockey sticks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it...do you?
America is about INCLUSION...we don't make people feel different or unwanted in our society...Go make your own scouts?good grief!
How heartless are you? What if someone told you go make your own club for bigots!
Inclusion is Great!... as long as they ADHERE to America's STANDARDS!

DIVERSITY & INCLUSION

Ensuring the diversity of the Department is a *moral and diplomatic* imperative, <<---<<< and it requires every employee's adherence to equal employment opportunity policies and objectives.

http://careers.state.gov/learn/who-we-are/div...

Theodore Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_RooseveltMore than a classic, it remains, after 120 years, a standard study of the war... The police force was reputed as one of the most corrupt in America.

New York City Police Commissioner
Roosevelt became president of the board of New York City Police Commissioners in 1895. During his two years in this post, Roosevelt radically reformed the police department. The police force was reputed as one of the most corrupt in America. The NYPD's history division records that Roosevelt was "an iron-willed leader of unimpeachable honesty,(who) brought a reforming zeal to the New York City Police Commission in 1895."[39] Roosevelt and his fellow commissioners established new disciplinary rules, created a bicycle squad to enforce New York's traffic laws, and standardized the use of pistols by officers.[40] He selected the Colt New Police Revolver in .32 Colt Caliber as the first standard issue pistol for the NYPD. Roosevelt implemented regular inspections of firearms and annual physical exams, appointed 1,600 recruits based on their physical and mental qualifications and not on political affiliation, established meritorious service medals, and closed corrupt police hostelries. During his tenure, a Municipal Lodging House was established by the Board of Charities, and Roosevelt required officers to register with the Board. He also had telephones installed in station houses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Rooseve...

Teddy Roosevelt WAS/IS a president to LQQK UP to!
WISH like HELL, we had one like him NOW ...!!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Democrats are attempting to pass legislation that will hold firearm manufacturers liable for crimes committed with their weapons.
Democrats have majorities in both legislative houses in Colorado, if they are able to do this...they will have sewn the seeds of Anarchy.
The seeds of Anarchy will blossom into a war of Retaliation using those very same weapons!
Girl

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Will be good debate
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
This is too difficult to believe but I believe her.

Our government, local, state and federal are running a ponzi scheme and the tax payers are the victims.

I believe the Clintons killed their partner. I believe Ted Kennedy killed his pregnant girlfriend and I especially believe that Obama killed the four Americans in Benghazi, especially after Panetta's testimony today.
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Colorado Democrats are attempting to pass legislation that will hold firearm manufacturers liable for crimes committed with their weapons.
Democrats have majorities in both legislative houses in Colorado, if they are able to do this...they will have sewn the seeds of Anarchy.
The seeds of Anarchy will blossom into a war of Retaliation using those very same weapons!
They want to disarm us and will use any tactic to do so. The list which I posted concerning Obama's friends, mentors, his staff, etc. are all communist.

Communist are taking over America. I believe most members of both parties are communist. Just a handful of politicians actually have the American's back.

Everything, which has been done is the same as Hitler led the Jewish people to believe he was setting up a Utopia environment for them. They believe it and were led to their death.He wants to dismantle the armies, censor the media except for the slobbering ones who adore him, control the schools--how many communist are teaching not only in colleges but the public school system, control the food---this is why we import food and pay off farmers not to grow, the healthcare system--one way to genocide people and blame it on the healthcare policies, etc.

This sounds like I am talking wildly, I am not. Just wished a lot of us had seen this years ago.

Communist have taken charge of America and we are in jeopardy.

I wish people would wake up before its too late.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

What is the ultimate purpose of life?

Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Liberals (commies)thought processes:

Bush
Waterboarding===BAD

Obama
Assassinations===GOOD
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

My AR-15 will never be illegal.

....it will simply be "Undocumented."
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine’s gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.

I am a Devil-Dog, I’m marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,

You are a Marine ...
Not all the commies in Hell can overcome you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Donald Trump:'Karl Rove is a total loser’
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/donald-...

Karl Rove is a 'commie' in disguise. imo
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

COPY FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

The federal government, of course, is defying the Constitution more and more brazenly every single day. Most recently this was illustrated by the Obama administration’s assertion that it can murder Americans anywhere in the world via drone attacks using “secret” justifications. Then there is the ongoing push for further unconstitutional infringements on the right to keep and bear arms, with the president even claiming the authority to impose some of his agenda by “executive order.”

Meanwhile, the federal government, working with some state and local officials, continues to implement elements of UN Agenda 21 despite the deeply controversial agreement never having been ratified by the U.S. Senate, as required by the Constitution. At the same time, the out-of-control, privately owned Federal Reserve is creating trillions of dollars out of thin air and charging impossible-to-pay interest on it, putting America’s fiat currency on the verge of total implosion, according to many respected economists.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Along with the intense grass-roots opposition roused by Obama’s assault on the Second Amendment, these signs of courageous life from America’s rank-and-file conservatives convey critically important information about the depth and strength of support for America’s moral and political institutions. They put the lie to the elitist faction media’s determined effort to conceal the fact that those seeking to dissolve the fabric of America’s moral and political life are an elitist minority. They are out of touch with the large segment of Americans who believe in God’s moral authority and the provisions for individual rights and constitutional self-government that arise from it.

When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you, and put a knife to you throat if you are given to appetite. Do not desire his delicacies, for they are deceptive food.”– Proverbs 23:1-3

Considering these pitfalls, the best place to sup with princes (or with the would-be tyrants who fancy themselves to be such) is in your own house. Though it was against their own interests to do so, this was exactly the lesson America’s founders bequeathed to future generations. They laid the foundations upon which the American people could build a house that would belong to them, and to their posterity. Today’s elites think that they have purchased an exclusive deed to the premises. They are inexorably moving to make Americans no better than government slaves in the land of promise that once belonged to them. But signs are growing that we still know how to resist these destroyers of liberty. That’s all to the good. But what remains to be seen is whether we still have within us the wherewithal to revitalize and renew what they are seeking to overthrow.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/signs-of-life-from...

'OBAMA AWOL WHEN AMERICANS KILLED'
Congress told White House left terror attack response 'up to us'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/panetta-logistics-...

OBAMA'S COMMERCE PICK IS MAJOR MEDIA MATTERS FUNDER
Presidential campaign bundler chaired failed bank seized by feds

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obamas-commerce-pi...

BRUCE WILLIS UNLOADS ON GUN GRABBERS
'Why wouldn't they take all your rights away from you?'

“I think that you can’t start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it’s all going to become undone,” Willis told The Associated Press in a recent interview while promoting his latest film,“A Good Day To Die Hard.””If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn’t they take all your rights away from you?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/bruce-willis-dont-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings.

~Nelson Mandela
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of unbelievable ignorance, I give you, Reality.
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed September 29, 2000 - Present
-129 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians
-1,516 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.
Israelis and Palestinians Killed September 29, 2000 - Present
-1,097 Israelis
-at least 6,638 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.
Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes 1967 - Present
-0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians
-27,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
You left out several things:

1. Israel wanted peace, Palestinians agree then started firing on Israel again.

2. Palestinians used their own children as shields during raids.

3. Israel returned 1000 Palestinians POWs.....ALIVE back to Palestine. While Palestine returned only two (2) Israel soldiers to Israel....DEAD.

4. Israel gave Humantitarian Aid to Palestine for years as in:
Truck loads of food and supplies
Gaza patients crossed over to Israel for treatment (in the thousands).
Heavy duty diesel
Tons of cooking gas
Gasoline
School supplies
Washing Machines, ovens, refrigerators, dryers, etc. to Gaza.
etc.

Israel sure is evil, so evil, the Palestinians were not afraid to go into Israel for treatment.
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings.
~Nelson Mandela
He was speaking of the countries of Africa.

Poverty in America is people getting welfare checks, food stamps, free healthcare, rent subsidy, WIC, free cell phones, free lunches and breakfast at schools, free school supplies, etc.

Oh, go to Walmarts and see what the welfare mothers are doing with their poverty....they buy clothes many of us who are working and paying taxes are unable to buy.

Many of the welfare mothers even get "earned income credit" if they only work one week out of the year and pay less than $100. but can receive $3 or $4 thousand in refunds....how nice.
Reality

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to make it seem as tho it is waaaaaayyyyy out there, and couls never happen ... BUT it IS! Right before OUR very eyes!
I saw this crap on 'live' TV, can/could not believe it is/was happening, but the TRUTH is coming to LIGHT!
There "were" multiple shooters they were finding ...
NOW where ARE they?
It IS finally coming OUT!
Those that think I "believe" in conspiracy theories ARE off their rocker ...
It's NOT a "conspiracy" when some things ARE proving to be TRUE!
OUR government and it's LACKEYS are
CORRUPT AS HELL!
Who is the ring leader?
WHO KNOWS!
Some commie BASTARD to be SURE!
People actually think we are making up things which are going down in America.

Wait till they take away their cell phones or just shut down the cell towers...no communication or texting, it will kill them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out several things:
1. Israel wanted peace, Palestinians agree then started firing on Israel again.
2. Palestinians used their own children as shields during raids.
3. Israel returned 1000 Palestinians POWs.....ALIVE back to Palestine. While Palestine returned only two (2) Israel soldiers to Israel....DEAD.
4. Israel gave Humantitarian Aid to Palestine for years as in:
Truck loads of food and supplies
Gaza patients crossed over to Israel for treatment (in the thousands).
Heavy duty diesel
Tons of cooking gas
Gasoline
School supplies
Washing Machines, ovens, refrigerators, dryers, etc. to Gaza.
etc.
Israel sure is evil, so evil, the Palestinians were not afraid to go into Israel for treatment.
Numbers don't lie, you do.

Palestinians do NOT use their children as shields.
And Israel wants peace???? You are out of your mind!

&li st=PLhoTmMyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK _NWX3FK&index=25
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Fortunately, even as the effort to blame Sadallah’s death on Israel was intensifying, the story began to fall apart.

As the Telegraph reported,“The highly publicised death of four-year-old Mohammed Sadallah appeared to have been the result of a misfiring home-made rocket, not a bomb dropped by Israel.”

The paper further revealed that the “Palestinian Centre for Human Rights who visited the site on Saturday said they believed that the explosion was caused by a Palestinian rocket.”

Even the boy’s mother said it was “possible he was struck by a rocket fired by Palestinian fighters.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/arnold-ahlert/an...

oldtimer · 11 weeks ago
They use their children as shields and suicide bombers and train them from birth to hate and kill. I feel no pity for even their children except for the fact that they were born to evil, satan worshipping parents.

Watch this video of Palestinians using children as human shields.

&fe ature=related

Golda Meir 40 years ago talked about this Arab child abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 min Tollesboro Guy 81,590
Laurel County Jail 1 hr true 27
Mitch McConnell 3 time loser 1 hr told you so 7
You mad, teetotaler? 1 hr Tiger Woods 10
Animal Shelter 1 hr annie oakley 1
Ferguson riots in Missouri ? 1 hr gosh 55
Sun Spot Tanning (Apr '13) 2 hr Max 20

Search the Keavy Forum:
•••
•••