'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256345 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Therealnews com

Garden City, NY

#78058 Jan 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing obscure about the 14th amendment, one has to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", to be a citizen.
At no time in our history have aliens been subjects of, or subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Why don't you call all of the Republican Congress and tell them you want to impeach Obama for being born in Kenya.

LOL

Gotta Go
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78059 Jan 29, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 how come McCain and Hillary never mentioned Obama was not a citizen?
In 2012 Romney never mentioned Obama was not a citizen.
Republican Speaker John Boehner said Obama is a citizen.
It looks like only Fox News Propaganda channel believes that and Rightwing Fascist Radio.
=========
You have any idea what would have happen if Romney had said anything, he would have been labeled a racist and birther.
The repubs though they could win and this mess would have been just history and sweep under the rug.
There is about 114+ years of BOGUS law sitting out there that has to be taken care of, no one wants to do it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78060 Jan 29, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call all of the Republican Congress and tell them you want to impeach Obama for being born in Kenya.
LOL
Gotta Go
He wasn't born in Kenya, as far as I can tell! Who knows, his LFBC and SFBC were BOGUS. His sister has a Hawaiian SFBC just like his, but she was born in Indonesia.
White House Big Rat O

United States

#78062 Jan 29, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2008 how come McCain and Hillary never mentioned Obama was not a citizen?
In 2012 Romney never mentioned Obama was not a citizen.
Republican Speaker John Boehner said Obama is a citizen.
It looks like only Fox News Propaganda channel believes that and Rightwing Fascist Radio.
=========
My my my...very short memory ...what happened to those that just said HUSSEIN ...his middle name...

R~~~~~A~~~~~C~~~~~I~~~~~S~~~~~ T~~~~~S~~~~

If you tried, you would be destroyed..........

What did Obama said his name was when he was sworn in?????

"I Barack HUSSEIN. Obama"...right, but not before.

Obama paid millions for his records to be hidden and protected. Why do you think is that?????

Were is Obama's friend called Sadiki or something like that, who was doing drugs with Obama? As soon Obama was nominated, NO ONE could find him...were is Obama girlfriends of friends from college????? How many were paid big money to keep their mouth shot...why is so many secrets about Obama?????

Obama is Chicago thug...the worst criminals and Mafia comes from Chicago ...
george washington

Danville, KY

#78063 Jan 29, 2013
Lp
White House Big Rat O

United States

#78064 Jan 29, 2013
...shut...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#78065 Jan 29, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the Birthers died out with the Tea Party. Keep pushing the nut job conspiracy theories. 2016 will be here soon and you do NOTHING but help Democrats get elected with this kind of crazy talk.
If you would take the time to do some research, instead of drinking the kool-aide, you would be surprised.
Wouldn't it bother you to findout that your president is a citizen of Kenya and not the US?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#78071 Jan 29, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes both sides are corrupt and guilty.
Finally. I thought this was going to be a "Benghazi" moment.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#78073 Jan 29, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure are!
Four in Benghazi
Breitbart - His coroner also
Aaron Swartz
Brian Terry
Jamie Zapata - F&F
Donald Young
Larry Bland
Nate Spencer - 0's gay friends
Innocent Drone Deaths
etc.
Not sure about the Aurora shooting
Still not sure about the Sandy Hook fiasco!
What do you know about Breitbart's coroner, I didn't know he was deceased? Hmmmmmm.
LUCY

Mount Sterling, KY

#78074 Jan 29, 2013
WTH
White House Big Rat O

United States

#78075 Jan 29, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You are an Anti-American that needs to be hung for treason. You are part of the American Taliban trying to overthrow our freely elected leader and go against majority rule. You by law need to be hung to death for such acts.
Half America is supporting anti-America president and you're one off them! This rat is destroying our country from inside out, you fool!
Jay

Springville, TN

#78079 Jan 29, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You are an Anti-American that needs to be hung for treason. You are part of the American Taliban trying to overthrow our freely elected leader and go against majority rule. You by law need to be hung to death for such acts.
**********

We don't hang people in this country you dumbo! This ain't the old West, you
blubbering, sniveling, bleeding heart liberal who can't handle the truth!

And this poster is not the only one in this country who believes this obot bunch of usurpers should be taken out of the WH, along with the rest of those corrupt lying dogs who are destroying what use to be a great country.

STHU, and leave if you can't handle it!
White House Big Rat O

United States

#78094 Jan 29, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>When we get back to losing 750,000 jobs per month and the stock market loses 60% of its value in two days and we go off into a desert looking for WMDs that were never there,,.,,do get back with us on the destroying our country. Fool.
Take your blinkers off...you'll see better ...
CIA gave information on WMD...to Republicans and Democrats...

Unemployment 7.8% and you believe that? Why don't you ask your RAT of a president to give you REAL unemployment and include those not looking for a job or working part time.

Ask your RAT of a president to tell you how much Americans will pay for his lousy healthcare ...

Ask your RAT of a president when he said only rich will have to pay their fair share, but 77% Americans got tax increase.

Your president it's a LIAR! RAT, destroying America from inside out, you fool!

Do you look both ways when you cross street?
Yes DONKEY

United States

#78101 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying another topix name, loser?
... I'm and I will change again...do you have problem with that?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#78105 Jan 29, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence! Breitbart's coroner dead from arsenic poisoning?
Get short URL email story to a friend print version
Published: 03 May, 2012, 00:41
The unexpected death of conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart just got a whole lot more mysterious. Only two months after Breitbart’s passing, the coroner that investigated the cause of death may have succumbed to arsenic poisoning.
Michael Cormier, 61, passed away on April 20, the Los Angeles Times reports this week. Although Cormier’s death is only being publicized now, the timing of actual passing actually came within hours of the release of the preliminary autopsy report of Breitbart.
http://rt.com/usa/news/coroner-arsenic-death-...
Thank you for the info.

How strange.

We were sitting around one day after Breitbart's death saying his death was so unexpected and he was such a young person.

I guess he ticked someone off when he offered a $100,000. reward for anyone who could produce a video of any Tea Party members spitting on black liberals.

They were so scared about the Tea Party and the truth and facts they produce, they did every underhanded and evil thing to try and discredit them.

No video ever surfaced, did it?
Menendez

Rancho Cordova, CA

#78109 Jan 29, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Harry Reid attacks The Daily Caller over prostitutes’ allegations against Sen. Bob Menendez [VIDEO]
Reid was asked if the allegations against Menendez should be investigated, and the existence of an FBI investigation confirmed, before Menendez takes over as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations committee.(RELATED: Emails show FBI investigating Sen. Bob Menendez for sleeping with underage Dominican prostitutes)
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/29/harry-reid-...
That's not news. In 1880 the congress of the united states was nailing the girls at the legal age 10 in Kansas and in the depraved state of Delaware 7 years of age.

http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-modules/230...
Reality

Louisville, KY

#78111 Jan 29, 2013
White House Big Rat O wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your blinkers off...you'll see better ...
CIA gave information on WMD...to Republicans and Democrats...
Unemployment 7.8% and you believe that? Why don't you ask your RAT of a president to give you REAL unemployment and include those not looking for a job or working part time.
Ask your RAT of a president to tell you how much Americans will pay for his lousy healthcare ...
Ask your RAT of a president when he said only rich will have to pay their fair share, but 77% Americans got tax increase.
Your president it's a LIAR! RAT, destroying America from inside out, you fool!
Do you look both ways when you cross street?
Obama counts temporary jobs, such as for 1 week, he counts part time jobs, he counts the gov. jobs (which we know is another debt per job on American tax payer and not a revenue), etc.

What he doesn't count is the real unemployment figure, the real number we are losing.

This is the Obamian way. This is what one of the liberals said today when she was blaming Fox news for the false info about we are 16 trillion in debt, she said we are not...go figure.

She did say Obamian....how sweet of her.
Menendez

Rancho Cordova, CA

#78114 Jan 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama counts temporary jobs, such as for 1 week, he counts part time jobs, he counts the gov. jobs (which we know is another debt per job on American tax payer and not a revenue), etc.
What he doesn't count is the real unemployment figure, the real number we are losing.
This is the Obamian way. This is what one of the liberals said today when she was blaming Fox news for the false info about we are 16 trillion in debt, she said we are not...go figure.
She did say Obamian....how sweet of her.
Fox-news help elect obama, along rush lardball, few other rightwinger grap your ar-15 airsoft toys and play army types.
White House Big Rat O

United States

#78115 Jan 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama counts temporary jobs, such as for 1 week, he counts part time jobs, he counts the gov. jobs (which we know is another debt per job on American tax payer and not a revenue), etc.
What he doesn't count is the real unemployment figure, the real number we are losing.
This is the Obamian way. This is what one of the liberals said today when she was blaming Fox news for the false info about we are 16 trillion in debt, she said we are not...go figure.
She did say Obamian....how sweet of her.
Some blaming FOX and Limbaugh ...should we have NO apposition, NO criticism, NO freedom, one party line, one president for life...
FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA...
Some still don't understand what does that mean!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#78120 Jan 29, 2013
Hillary Clinton Rippin’ Mad

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...

USER COMMENTS
Do not ask her about Rice or about Benghazi, but do tell her how pretty she looks today.

POSTED BY: LIZZIE | JANUARY 23, 2013, 11:41 AM 11:41 AM

A little too angry about little innocent Suzy Rice eh Hillary?
Hey Senators, Hillary is no baby. If she gets “ripping” mad then give it right back at her. We have four dead Americans after all, it’s your job to figure out what happened whether Hillary cooperates or not.

POSTED BY: NOZ | JANUARY 23, 2013, 11:54 AM 11:54 AM

Pure poliltical theatre from the clintons! She has had ample time to rehearse and stage her reactions to maximize political advantages for 2016. Claiming that this occured because of budget reductions when state was spending money on green technology is absurd. You always priotize when you budget and put money where it is most needed. Security at some of our least vulnerable embassies in areas that pose NO danger was greater than Benghazi.

POSTED BY: PERPLEXED | JANUARY 23, 2013, 12:04 PM 12:04 PM

Yes, we have four dead Americans and we are holding you accountable for what happened on your watch!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Not brainwashed 157,991
Ricky Ashley 19 10 min Ashley 158
Clinton did not win a majority of the vote 34 min Mdh 7
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 39 min Mdh 8
Joe helton 44 min Buzz 2
Current Rental Rates For 2 br 2 ba nicely maint... 2 hr jim thompson 2
All about turd 5 hr It true he stupid 4

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages