'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
69,081 - 69,100 of 151,284 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76535 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay! There are 174 extensions of ACORN. They ALL have the same tax ID number, the same staff and the same goals. Really? A name change was all it took to convince you that ACORN wasn't around any more. Thank God you aren't the brains of any operation or company and thank God for your family that you have never had to make any life-changing decisions for yourself or any one else. You are so easily swayed and convinced it's pathetic!
This guy calls everyone "dumbass" but he is so clueless and so uninformed ...he doesn't believe that there is program called "fair pay for ILLEGAL aliens, that Obama had promotion ads in Mexico how to get FOOD stamps in U.S. that Obama said, "my family included generations of Muslims"...

No wonder Obama is elected and re elected ...
Syl

Grayson, KY

#76536 Jan 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your belief? The pity falls at your feet.
We all pay taxes friend.
Abortion,you haven't a clue,I'll assume your a man,so you can't visualize that moment with your feet up in stirrups you're hemorrhaging to death and the doctor gives you a choice, to live or die? your life or the child's.I suppose you'd be so self-righteous you'd say save the the baby and let me die. It doesn't seem to work that way though,the
instinct to survive is strong and the decision is between you and God!
Then there's rape and incest which to me is one in the same.
Would you ask your daughter to carry a child of rape?
What do you know of justice and from your posts you certainly know nothing of equality!
So get over your almightiness will ya?
Not every woman going in for abortion has been raped or hemorrhaging . Abortion would not be the issue it is if that was the case. I could go along with that if I had too. I wouldn't complain about taxes if it were only that.
But don't you know it's any female who doesn't want to be burdened with a child that she was lazy to take precautions against getting pregnant in the first place. Don't worry about it, just go get an abortion, it's free.
Full term babies being murdered . What a sin on this nation. This really is Bible coming true right before our eyes. Everything happening now has already been foretold. And it's happening with lighting speed. Not one of you on the left will take the time to read the bible to understand for yourself. If you did you would change your tune in a hurry. I know you are laughing and sneering just like Satan, but if you did read revelation, you would change your tune very quick. Really sorry for you.
Uh what

Morehead, KY

#76537 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy calls everyone "dumbass" but he is so clueless and so uninformed ...he doesn't believe that there is program called "fair pay for ILLEGAL aliens, that Obama had promotion ads in Mexico how to get FOOD stamps in U.S. that Obama said, "my family included generations of Muslims"...
Doing a search online I came up with none of these ads whatsoever, neither did a friend of mine in the UK, or one in Romania. Terrible argument.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76538 Jan 21, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about D & C, and I'm a man. It's called Dilation & Curettage. My wife had to have that done one time. Some people will never get a clue. Some just don't want to.
Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/dilation_and_c...
Just because you look and smell like a man, doesn't make you a man, Debbie.
did u know

Martin, TN

#76539 Jan 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean republicans are all pro abortion because some of the First Lady's were pro-abortion? Do you really think that tactic works? Now that is funny. You live in a small world of your own if you think you convinced anybody that what a handful of women may or may not believe constitutes what all republicans believe. That's really stretching it but since that is your claim to fame (stretching the truth and fooling the Obamorons) I can see how you would be proud of yourself for coming up with that lame ass crap.
I guess since Hitlary forgave Sick Willy for humiliating her and her child in front of the world so she could keep Slick's fan base to help her with future political aspirations...that must mean that all democrat former first ladies have no self respect and that money and fame come before their childs well being.
Remember you democrats are the preachers of "never let a good crisis go to waste", right? Right back at ya!
40 years and abortion is still around. I got news for you, if the first ladies were pro choice....so were the Presidents!
You are getting played for votes! Just who will support all the unwanted children? Not Republicans because they are against supporting the poor..remember?
Uh what

Morehead, KY

#76541 Jan 21, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every woman going in for abortion has been raped or hemorrhaging . Abortion would not be the issue it is if that was the case. I could go along with that if I had too. I wouldn't complain about taxes if it were only that.
But don't you know it's any female who doesn't want to be burdened with a child that she was lazy to take precautions against getting pregnant in the first place. Don't worry about it, just go get an abortion, it's free.
Full term babies being murdered . What a sin on this nation. This really is Bible coming true right before our eyes. Everything happening now has already been foretold. And it's happening with lighting speed. Not one of you on the left will take the time to read the bible to understand for yourself. If you did you would change your tune in a hurry. I know you are laughing and sneering just like Satan, but if you did read revelation, you would change your tune very quick. Really sorry for you.
Isn't Bible that terribly racist, sexist, and dated book that should be used more as a guideline for our lives as opposed to an end all be all rules and code of conduct? Isn't it also written by man and is in fact like man, to be taken with a grain of salt? I love how when it comes to having an argument about something some "Christians" can do when they are confronted with a solid argument they say whatever it is the Bible says to help further their agenda? Tell me, give me exact scripture and verse, where is says what is happening on Earth at this exact moment is in the Bible. I'll pull mine off the shelf where I last left it last night, when I got done reading it, and praise god himself that someone like you has shown me the light and error of my ways. Also while you're at it, tell me where it says it's okay for us to condemn one another. And again, show me where it says getting abortions is a slight against god. Wait... isn't there a part in there about children being murdered as "god's plan." Who are you to judge someone? You're not omnipotent, you aren't all knowing, you're not even half knowing it seems like. Live and let live. Oh and abortions aren't free, they all require money.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76542 Jan 21, 2013
Uh what wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing a search online I came up with none of these ads whatsoever, neither did a friend of mine in the UK, or one in Romania. Terrible argument.
I posted all 3 last night...

Location hidden

#76543 Jan 21, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
I was agreeing with you, on the d&c. Why so nasty to me?
Probably because Glasgow doesn't realize that you're American Lady.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76545 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbass the post said to ask ACORN how to run elections. You can't ask ACORN because there is no longer ACORN. And it was your Dumbass post about illegals getting Food Stamps. Did you know illegals cannot get Food Stamps and just posted the lie or are you a dumbass that really doesn't know illegals can not get Food Stamps?

Location hidden

#76546 Jan 21, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Al on the brain bad. She called us and said she's finished. Can't say that I blame her, considering what all has been done and said about her. She's more of a woman, than I am a man, I can tell you that. I would have already thrown this computer out the door, if I had to put up with what she did. You must not have got the memo, that I do know her, as in the real life person. I can actually touch her. More than any of you on here, can do.
I'll leave you with this little tidbit.
January 21, 2013
Debunking the Sandy Hook Debunkers
By Jack Cashill
During the age of Obama, the major media have gone fully AWOL. If they fear that their reporting will lead to inconvenient discoveries, they simply stop their advance, lay down their notebooks, and disappear. This trend began in the Clinton years and picked up momentum after the 1994 electoral debacle, but the Clintons at least worried that the media might turn on them. If Barack Obama ever had any such anxiety, the nonreporting on Fast and Furious, Benghazi and now Sandy Hook has had to reassure him. Sandy Hook is particularly disturbing because the truth is, or at least should have been, so accessible. This tragedy should never have spawned anything like a conspiracy theory, but it obviously has.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/01/debunk...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Ummmmmmmm. No. You're just sloppy with your antics, Deb!

You (Debbie, AmericanLunatic, Sloopy21) created this acct immediately after you went on your last pretend hiatus.
Anyone could surely trace the first post back to a few minutes after you announced your goodbye. Not to mention the inappropriate quotation marks and the ALL CAPS TRADEMARK in your profile.

(Doh!)
Anonymous

France

#76547 Jan 21, 2013
Hello
Anonymous

France

#76548 Jan 21, 2013
Mr.Caleb Jones of https://www.facebook.com/datboy.caleb.jones ,

Your recent drug dealing activities and destructive behavior to gain attention for yourself has failed you and was even found to be laughable. However, you have seriously crossed the line by assaulting a female (your ex) and threatening her life, the gig is up, the stolen gun is now in Madisonville police custody. All your friends have turned against you and reported you to us, we hereby order you to turn yourself in to the police for illegally possessing and firing the stolen firearm.

If you comply with our order, there will be no further action by us. However, IF you FAIL to comply with our order....we will be forced to use our set of skills at our disposal; skills that will make us a nightmare for guys like you. DO IT!! OR ELSE WE WILL FIND YOU, TAKE YOU, AND END YOU!

You see, Mr. Jones, we are not an organization. We have no leaders. We have no official spokesperson. We have no age, race, ethnicity, color, nationality, or gender. You need to take this seriously this will cost you everything. DO IT its important to you.

And allow us to introduce ourselves........

We are Anonymous. We are a Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#76549 Jan 21, 2013
Goodnight,Lilly,thanks for the dinner!
next time I'll treat, Nice Baked Ziti with A fine Pinot Noir!
Until then...this will make you smile...:)
http://youtu.be/Q22UBqZcB9g
tofy
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76550 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No dumbass the post said to ask ACORN how to run elections. You can't ask ACORN because there is no longer ACORN. And it was your Dumbass post about illegals getting Food Stamps. Did you know illegals cannot get Food Stamps and just posted the lie or are you a dumbass that really doesn't know illegals can not get Food Stamps?
First try ...

FAIR PAY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS...

that...

U.S. ads in Mexico, how to get food stamps in US!
Jay

Paris, TN

#76551 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No dumbass the post said to ask ACORN how to run elections. You can't ask ACORN because there is no longer ACORN. And it was your Dumbass post about illegals getting Food Stamps. Did you know illegals cannot get Food Stamps and just posted the lie or are you a dumbass that really doesn't know illegals can not get Food Stamps?

Posting this once again. Just for you.
FYI..........

" Each year, states and localities spend about $84 billion on services for illegal aliens. Clearly, this is an unwise way to spend taxpayer dollars when so many states are having trouble making ends meet. However, 11 states already require the use of the federal SAVE system to verify benefit applicants to ensure they are in this country legally, and therefore entitled to receive public assistance.

To prove my point about illegal aliens costing states billions of dollars each year, I've listed what illegal aliens cost each state:"

Alabama:$298,000,000
Alaska:$139,000,000
Arizona:$2,569,000,000
Arkansas:$244,000,000
California:$21,756,000,000
Colorado:$1,451,000,000
Connecticut:$957,000,000
Delaware:$305,000,000
Florida:$5,463,000,000
Georgia:$2,399,000,000
Hawaii:$155,000,000
Idaho:$188,000,000
Illinois:$4,592,000,000
Indiana:$608,000,000
Iowa:$350,000,000
Kansas:$442,000,000
Kentucky:$280,000,000
Louisiana:$224,000,000
Maine:$41,000,000
Maryland:$1,724,000,000
Massachusetts:$1,862,000,000
Michigan:$929,000,000
Minnesota:$744,000,000
Mississippi:$106,000,000
Missouri:$338,000,000
Montana:$32,000,000
Nebraska:$262,000,000
Nevada:$1,191,000,000
New Hampshire:$123,000,000
New Jersey:$3,478,000,000
New Mexico:$608,000,000
New York:$9,479,000,000
North Carolina:$2,063,000,000
North Dakota:$32,000,000
Ohio:$563,000,000
Oklahoma:$465,000,000
Oregon:$705,000,000
Pennsylvania:$1,378,000,000
Rhode Island:$278,000,000
South Carolina:$391,000,000
South Dakota:$33,000,000
Tennessee:$547,000,000
Texas:$8,878,000,000
Utah:$453,000,000
Vermont:$38,000,000
Virginia:$1,905,000,000
Washington:$1,510,000,000
West Virginia:$31,000,000
Wisconsin:$883,000,000
Wyoming:$51,000,000

All told, illegal aliens cost states and localities around $85 billions dollars each year. As you can see from the list above, all states suffer from this malady. However, a great way to cut down on this amount is to prevent illegal aliens from receiving public benefits. Already, 11 states use the federal SAVE system to prevent illegal aliens from receiving state welfare benefits such as food stamps.

Please ask your state legislator to pass legislation that would require benefit applicants to be run through the SAVE system so that illegal aliens cannot receive services meant for American citizens. Giving welfare benefits to illegal aliens only encourages these individuals to stay in the United States and even encourages more people to come here illegally.

Numbers USA
1601 N. Kent Street
Suite 1100
Arlington, VA 22209

Location hidden

#76552 Jan 21, 2013
Michelle Obama (radiant as always) is not about the bullshit. Watch her roll her eyes and shake her head at Boehner.

Her body language says, "Don't touch me, Don't talk to me, my husband is only being cordial."

Jay

Paris, TN

#76555 Jan 21, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
40 years and abortion is still around. I got news for you, if the first ladies were pro choice....so were the Presidents!
You are getting played for votes! Just who will support all the unwanted children? Not Republicans because they are against supporting the poor..remember?

40 years of abortion and it's still evil!!

And I got news for you. Who cares what the president's wives believe?! I don't see a link to your information either. It's just their own personal opinion which means nothing to me and millions of others. Just like Michelle Obama believes it's okay for a late term infant born alive to lay there in a pan gasping for air until it dies. She did a thesis on this but they won't allow us to see it....can't you see why? They like to hide their pasts.

All the while these innocent babies born alive are left to die in a pan the president comes on wiping tears from his eyes, all emotionally distraught at the thought of those innocent babies who were murdered by that insane lunatic. How touching.....NOT! Where does this man draw the line on the life and death of children. It's not okay to kill our nation's babies regardless of who they are and who they belong to. Insanity is an illness, and so is his two-faced philosophy!

And as for who will support all the unwanted children. If they didn't make it so damn expensive to adopt a newborn in this country, there are hundreds of thousands of young couples who would like a newborn, but can't come up with the $20,000 plus to pay for all the mother's medical bills, the lawyers, the court papers, etc.

And for your other misinformation, Republican's are not against supporting the poor. Mythology at it's best!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76557 Jan 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Michelle Obama (radiant as always) is not about the bullshit. Watch her roll her eyes and shake her head at Boehner.
Her body language says, "Don't touch me, Don't talk to me, my husband is only being cordial."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ULbqxx6iS-AXX
WOW...very interesting!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76558 Jan 21, 2013
My computer is very slow tonight ...

I posted link last night...illegals getting food stamps in U.S.

OBAMA TEAMPS UP WITH MEXICAN GOVERNMENT TO PUSH FOOD STAMPS
The initiative recalls the USDA being recently caught by the Daily Caller - running food stamps promotions on Spanish language soap operas.
The USDA was later compelled to retract the ads.
Jay

Paris, TN

#76559 Jan 21, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...very interesting!

Michelle Obama, one of the most in-elegant first ladies to ever dis-grace the White House.

Where is *Miss Manners* when you need her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Flag Knob 1,548
Why does Whitley County not clean up Bambi Cour... 21 min Shocked in Whitle... 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 53 min Johnny Blade 81,600
Preachers/Deacons Cant Have 2 Living Wifes 1 hr Timmy_ 76
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 130,549
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 2 hr jerome 37
Laurel County cops shoot child's dog for no reason 2 hr Too Much 89
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••