Help I have no food or money
answer

Melvin, KY

#49 Mar 10, 2013
for water KY has hundreds of natural springs, wild animals roam rapid in these country's get a tent campfire and set traps none should go hungry ever god provided for us however long ago man became weak and depended and now we all live inside this prison of control freedom once was before the white man today freedom is a piece of mind images of how thing once was...
Little Late

Flat Lick, KY

#50 Mar 10, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
But you're on a computer? You can pay the electric, but not the water?
<quoted text>
The post you responded to is over a year old.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#51 Mar 10, 2013
Is there an expiration date?
Little Late wrote:
<quoted text>
The post you responded to is over a year old.
wondering

Melvin, KY

#52 Mar 11, 2013
answer wrote:
for water KY has hundreds of natural springs, wild animals roam rapid in these country's get a tent campfire and set traps none should go hungry ever god provided for us however long ago man became weak and depended and now we all live inside this prison of control freedom once was before the white man today freedom is a piece of mind images of how thing once was...
I believe the person stated they were a woman with a young chil or children. I believe it would be a little hard for her to do this.
GoneNow

London, KY

#53 Mar 17, 2013
Are you homeless? Do you have a place to stay? I find it hard to reconcile leaving a message on the web for help. Are you using your own computer? You haven't given us enough info to help you.
Single working mom

United States

#58 Mar 26, 2013
Wow. I make decent money but trying to save my home and pay my property taxes killed me this year. I'm a single mom not on any assistance and normally pay my bills. So nice to see when someone is seeking a one time thing that there are so many people to help. Not. There r so many people milking the system nowadays. Sometimes someone who has no food stamps, no child support and zero assistance might need s break too. We the people r so quick to judge. And yes I have Internet, on my phone. I also have two teenage daughters I raise on my own. Snub ur stuck up noses somewhere else. I believe in drug testing before u r allowed any assistance. Obviously some of u fumbasses r so high n mighty u forgot what it was like to struggle once in a while. I pray u will soon remember!
Mahaile

London, KY

#59 Apr 12, 2013
It's called a job lol.
hahaha

London, KY

#60 Apr 12, 2013
Mahaile wrote:
It's called a job lol.
hahahah arent you the funny one.feel better now.
always got to be at least one dope in every crowd
Jamestown

Cleveland, TX

#63 Apr 17, 2013
I am in a motel with no food and I work everyday to pay for my room right now my wife and I are hungry very hungry tried to sell DVD player but people think I want beer or drugs and I said please buy me some food that's all I meed
Old Man

Fishers, IN

#64 Apr 17, 2013
Pray. God will provide.
gene crider

United States

#65 Apr 24, 2013
Yes I'm on disability I've been on disability for about 15 years is I had to knee surgeries yeah I can't work now I been out of food for about 3 weeks and I don't have any money to do anything I wonder if is anybody out there to help me out
blessungs i i

UK

#66 May 3, 2013
Lol,

Since: May 13

Lexington, KY

#67 May 5, 2013
yeah I have noticed there are some rude people on here. I just moved to Kentucky and now I'm ready to go back home finding out how alot of people seem to be around here. It's awful.
enigma

Las Vegas, NV

#68 May 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
hmm no food no water yet you can access the internet....? seems to me like you need to get your priorities straightened out.
have you ever heard of a library
liberian

United States

#69 May 10, 2013
They dont allow you on topix. They catch you, you will be ban from using the pc.
Pari

Canada

#70 Jul 20, 2013
It's called a job, u loser!
number one fan

Bolivar, MO

#71 Jul 20, 2013
Try selling your internet device at the pawn shop.. it should help feed and water you for a day...
Christine

Annapolis, MD

#72 Jul 23, 2013
My husband and I are disabled and are on a fixed income when we pay our bills we don't have money to buy our meds or foon so what are we suspose to do when the county that we live in won't help with nothing. We tried to get help with food stamps but they said we werent qualified So what is a body to do HELP
Alan

Ashford, UK

#73 Jul 30, 2013
jesus was poor wrote:
I can't believe the way ppl are on here. Whomever it is may be using free wifi somewhere or be at a library. Stop judging. You'd never know if Jesus was standing right in front of you.If you still need help with food I will help however I can. I am not well off but I would never want someone to be hungry. If you have an email or something please post it and I will contact you. God bless you and may he bless the bitter souls on here that are so hateful.
I'm sorry to hear that you are hungry & thirsty I am sitting here with my disabled with with no food as with bills come in fast & furious & could not a ford to get food for us & our pets. We bought food for the pets & left ourself's without. We just eating stale prawn crackers that we got from next door so I know what you are going through & i pray to God that someone can find it in there hearts to help you
John lennon

Bourbonnais, IL

#74 Jul 31, 2013
FYI wrote:
hmm no food no water yet you can access the internet....? seems to me like you need to get your priorities straightened out.
The person with the internet, has probably logged in from a public center, like library. People don't judge before you figure in facts, the mind is clouded. People think someone is dead, then everyone starts to believe it. Peace I wish I could help out with your issue, I have already helped out many other's til it hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,832
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 14 min Alain Vain 1,739
david griffith trucking 16 min borad 1
I p 26 min Shooll techer ky 2
More winning more tax money 1 hr The lastone uevrread 5
Canceled Waste Connections Service 2 hr Happy Hour 11
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr walk with God 1,794

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages