13 arrested in drug raid

Oct 27, 2007 Full story: The Sentinel-Echo 31

“It was successful, in part, because of the great cooperation between all the agencies involved.”

As the sun struggled to wake Friday morning, federal, state and local police rallied at the Laurel County Sheriff's Office, prepared to use the early morning to their advantage. via The Sentinel-Echo

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cold pop

Verona, KY

#24 Nov 21, 2008
some one else would take there place what good would it do to do anything to drug dealer's
MLE

Middlesboro, KY

#25 Nov 21, 2008
a person should not judge someone until you have spent one day in that persons shoes!! I myself spent many years addicted to anything from pot to Meth and until I lost everything i ever owned and my family sent me to jail with some tough love did i realize that i had something to live for! sometimes it takes losing everything and hitting rock bottom before you open your eyes! thankfully i got away from that lifestyle and i lived to tell about it! parents dont ever give up on your children!!Just be there for them and get them the hel they need!! apparently the ones who are judging these people have never done wrong before!!

Since: Oct 08

Middlesboro, KY

#26 Nov 21, 2008
I wished they could get all the MAIN drug dealers. But we know that can't happen. Too many of them out there.
kids

Somerset, KY

#27 Nov 21, 2008
What about kids these S.O.B. are making and not taking care of them. It's time to wake up and grow up. I wished all drug dealers would be put in jail and the key threw away. I have no pity for druggies.
agree

Booneville, KY

#28 Nov 22, 2008
MLE wrote:
a person should not judge someone until you have spent one day in that persons shoes!! I myself spent many years addicted to anything from pot to Meth and until I lost everything i ever owned and my family sent me to jail with some tough love did i realize that i had something to live for! sometimes it takes losing everything and hitting rock bottom before you open your eyes! thankfully i got away from that lifestyle and i lived to tell about it! parents dont ever give up on your children!!Just be there for them and get them the hel they need!! apparently the ones who are judging these people have never done wrong before!!
i couldn't have said this better my self you go who ever you may be
change

Brownsville, TN

#30 Nov 25, 2008
God can do all things.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33 Jan 16, 2010
they need to hit lee and owsley county next. those counties seem like a dumping ground for drugs and addicts.
Been There

Booneville, KY

#34 Jan 23, 2010
AND wrote:
the bad thing about it is--even if they turn their life around and do better, most people bring up the bad stuff and rub the noses in it no matter how good they do or how long ago it's been.
You are so right! To me, these types of people, the "Self Righteous", who feel like thier s#!t doesn't stink, and would never in a million years admit that they have ever done ANYTHING wrong in thier entire life, are the "REAL" scum!

If someone turns thier life around, thier family and thier friends, and YES, thier COMMUNITY, should support them, encourage them, praise them and back them, and lend a helping hand to that person to ensure that persons continued success.

Sometimes addicts (like me ~ Recovering for 23+ years) hurt some people so bad that those people are afraid to EVER trust us again. That happened to me and it is a harse reality that I finally realized I will have to live with for the rest of my life. My own mother will Never trust me again.:( "I" did that, not anyone else. Me. Do you know how much that hurts to know that the one person who loved me with all her heart now doesn't believe anything I say to her? I hurt her that much.
I am so ashamed of that. She didn't deserve THAT, and neither do the people here who are being hurt by thier loved ones or friends who are hooked on drugs and Alcohol. Get help before you end up like me!!!!!!!!!!
outlaw women

United States

#35 Jan 23, 2010
Rascal wrote:
its poverty not addiction. economic woes for people these ages who have disabilities and get rx medication , sell it to make ends meet. how much work is there in kentucky? its ok to go to the store and buy a bottle of jim beam ond get trashed, go drive,kill a few people or drunken brawls and the like, yet, oxycontin is so bad right? not really. tobaccos kills more people than all illegal drugs combined yet its still pedaled in stores and taxed by our govt and they arrest simple folk who try to make some extra money or feel good by taking away some pain. the war on drugs has been proven futile so far.as long as people want to get high,they will find a way and someone who will get them it legal or not
i completely agree with you. its ok for people to drink and what not but yet how often do you hear about someone smokin weed and beatin the hell outta there spouse. u hear about drunken rages all the freakin time. and as far as meth and what not somebodys gonna find away to do it regardless. i think people need to mind their own business. if ur not the one on meth or what ever then dont worry about it. u really have know clue as to why these people are out here buyin stuff to make meth and this and that. maybe..just maybe they have a baby at home that needs food or diapers. prehaps there intent is not to get blowed away. think before u speak..
yeah

Richmond, KY

#36 Jan 24, 2010
Get off the dope, then get the hell out of Bville imo.
who all got busted

Brodhead, KY

#37 Jan 24, 2010
who all got busted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min stray-cat 131,958
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 26 min Walk with God 724
Favorite Joe Cocker tune ? 45 min Jason 1
auto body shop (Mar '14) 1 hr Ted Smith 4
Tailgate Bandit 2 hr curious 1
*New Topix Feature - Hide/Customize Location! (Feb '10) 2 hr Info 313
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Abe 694
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports