13 arrested in drug raid

Oct 27, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sentinel-Echo

“It was successful, in part, because of the great cooperation between all the agencies involved.”

As the sun struggled to wake Friday morning, federal, state and local police rallied at the Laurel County Sheriff's Office, prepared to use the early morning to their advantage. via The Sentinel-Echo

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pajamas

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

The youngest being 31.......the way people talk its the 'kids' who do this. I think the ages of thse prove its not our kids that are making all the meth, etc. It's time for something to be done with these people.
keavy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

you know I have lived here all my life and now I am tring to raise my kids here. I wish Fred and his boys would come in and clean house on all of them.. they all need to go.. I am sick of have all these drugs right in the back door.
Busted

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

When these dope heads are convicted why isn't thier property sold on the court house steps, that's how you get rid of them.
No Thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

I hadn't lived here long and was sursprise to see a name from here arrested.
Used to live there

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Busted wrote:
When these dope heads are convicted why isn't thier property sold on the court house steps, that's how you get rid of them.
Because they probably dont have anything to sell.
Done sold it all for drugs
Bill

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

How many are already out of jail?
Rascal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2007

Judged:

its poverty not addiction. economic woes for people these ages who have disabilities and get rx medication , sell it to make ends meet. how much work is there in kentucky? its ok to go to the store and buy a bottle of jim beam ond get trashed, go drive,kill a few people or drunken brawls and the like, yet, oxycontin is so bad right? not really. tobaccos kills more people than all illegal drugs combined yet its still pedaled in stores and taxed by our govt and they arrest simple folk who try to make some extra money or feel good by taking away some pain. the war on drugs has been proven futile so far.as long as people want to get high,they will find a way and someone who will get them it legal or not
Bill

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2007

Rascal wrote:
its poverty not addiction. economic woes for people these ages who have disabilities and get rx medication , sell it to make ends meet. how much work is there in kentucky? its ok to go to the store and buy a bottle of jim beam ond get trashed, go drive,kill a few people or drunken brawls and the like, yet, oxycontin is so bad right? not really. tobaccos kills more people than all illegal drugs combined yet its still pedaled in stores and taxed by our govt and they arrest simple folk who try to make some extra money or feel good by taking away some pain. the war on drugs has been proven futile so far.as long as people want to get high,they will find a way and someone who will get them it legal or not
You need help child.
rascal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2007

Judged:

and how am i wrong? what i stated was fact based on observed behaviors of addicts and law enforcement for years. is the drug war winning? are these people not older than your average corner tyrone selling crack to buy new nike air jordans? i dont need help unless you want to come do my laundry
pill head

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

Judged:

well as a "pill head" myself all i can say is this lifestyle really sux!I have hurt alot of people and I mean in some really bad ways.It is no longer about the high at all!Hell i cant get high anymore I just do it and get well.I am misserable.And yeah we dont have anything for you to take and sell on the courthouse steps.Cause we have indeed sold or pawned it ALL for dope!I need help and I scream out for it everyday but no one in Boonevill listens!Especially family!
listener

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

pill head wrote:
well as a "pill head" myself all i can say is this lifestyle really sux!I have hurt alot of people and I mean in some really bad ways.It is no longer about the high at all!Hell i cant get high anymore I just do it and get well.I am misserable.And yeah we dont have anything for you to take and sell on the courthouse steps.Cause we have indeed sold or pawned it ALL for dope!I need help and I scream out for it everyday but no one in Boonevill listens!Especially family!
Im listening and i feel your pain because i have a child that is an addict and everyday is a battle and if you take away all the drugs theres a great person inside that body including yours and someday i will find my child again because im never giving up my fight to have him drug free.
Dont ever give up be strong and if you want it badly enough you can have it, i know i will.
pityparty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

get some guts pillheads, get up off your sorry behinds and say today is the day i'm gonna stop runing my life, my famliy's life it your place to take responsibility for you grown-up life . there's just so much a family can do. it starts with you. so grow-up get some guts dig deep you can so it if you want it bad enough.
curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

so who was the people that got arrested?
dont worry

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

I'm sure the charges were dismissed in court. It happens most of the time
lil ol me

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Judged:

Drugs are an easy way for people to escape the bad in their life. It starts out a feel good thing then consumes you. It is a way to not have to deal with reality. In the end the drugs are 10 times worse than what the problem was. Can even cost you your life, the problem could've been solved long before the drugs cause bigger problems. It's selfish too. Think of the families being tore apart. I''m stopping here... way to deep of a subject ... just say NO !!!!
babygirl15

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

evereyones getting arrested and i believe that smoking cig.s isn't half as bad as taking pills or doing meth. meth kills people that don't even do it or that ain't even innvolved little kids even that are just trying to live but every neighbor is doing drugs and making the nasty shit and blowing up everyone around them...
hey there

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

all drugs should be legal then we would not have such shity cops
chillout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

If people really want to get off drugs in Booneville, there is a place with a program to help addicts. It's called Reformers Unamnimous at the Sugar Camp Baptist Church who's Pastor Tim Charlton has a burden for the addicted and has tried to help the addicted. But you have to want to help your self.
to bull

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

pill head wrote:
i wish someone would really read this comment that's how they all feel and all they hear when they are down is someone else putting them down even further and they don't care wheather they live or die don't think about it even
AND

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

the bad thing about it is--even if they turn their life around and do better, most people bring up the bad stuff and rub the noses in it no matter how good they do or how long ago it's been.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 min Donnie B Can Not 923
Bob Terrell 8 min Yeah 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Khatru 122,802
yard sale 14 min bargain shopper 1
what is "felts"? (Feb '09) 19 min Haha 15
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 26 min Realist 209
World War III ?? 30 min Realist 30
•••
•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters