DeadBeat Mothers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Daddyo

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Dads seem to get shafted after a separation, divorce or spilt, when there are children involved. Am i the only one that feels this way? And there are just as many deadbeat mothers out there as there are fathers but it always seems as if the dads end up with little or no rights. How is that?
X Illuminati

London, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2013
That is part of NWO plan "662" "Divide the Family" and make the children see STATE as refuge and resource.
SORRY

Dyer, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2013
I don,t care if it is a man or women,if they don,t take care of their children they are sorry...
Hmmm

London, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Daddyo wrote:
Dads seem to get shafted after a separation, divorce or spilt, when there are children involved. Am i the only one that feels this way? And there are just as many deadbeat mothers out there as there are fathers but it always seems as if the dads end up with little or no rights. How is that?
No, there isn't as many deadbeat mothers as there is deadbeat fathers. Don't get me wrong, I know there is plenty of deadbeat mothers, but look at all the people arrested for non support 90% of them are men..
mother

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
My exhusband told me he would quit his job before he would pay me child support. We have three kids and he doesnt help with anything. Its easier to just let it go.
mmhmm

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there isn't as many deadbeat mothers as there is deadbeat fathers. Don't get me wrong, I know there is plenty of deadbeat mothers, but look at all the people arrested for non support 90% of them are men..
Thats because past due child support is rarely ever enforced when it's the dead beat mom that never pays. This is a well documented fact and can be found by doing online searches.
mmhmm

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 13, 2013
mother wrote:
My exhusband told me he would quit his job before he would pay me child support. We have three kids and he doesnt help with anything. Its easier to just let it go.
How can your exhusband not be doing anything if he is working?

If anything it sounds like you don't work and have no intention of working. You proably run to McDonalds every morning for breakfast menu #'s 7,8, and 9 then sit on your fat ass all day watching soap operas until your larve retrun from school, then you throw them a few hot pockets for dinner and go back to watching tv. I've seen that all too often.
befun1959

Eugene, OR

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Gotta say mmhmm! your right about that comment! These moms may have the kids! but that does not mean they are taken good care of? yet there are a few!
Ready to play

Harrison, AR

#9 Mar 13, 2013
That's a lot of judgmental trash you're spewing at this woman for a comment that doesn't show her to be this way at all. Could it be that you ate one of these punk ass dads that won't support their own kids. mmhmmm it sounds that way to me
Daddyo

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Mar 13, 2013
I know several Fathers that they all pay their child support and a few of the mothers dump their kids off at state paid daycare and run the roads all day not go to work like they are suppose to. Also collect every single freebie that the government offers and then take their child support and go have their hair and nails done. It is almost near impossible to prove a mother unfit.
Proud Papa

Harrison, AR

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Daddyo wrote:
I know several Fathers that they all pay their child support and a few of the mothers dump their kids off at state paid daycare and run the roads all day not go to work like they are suppose to. Also collect every single freebie that the government offers and then take their child support and go have their hair and nails done. It is almost near impossible to prove a mother unfit.
I know exactly what you mean. I got lucky and got my daughter back later after the divorce. She was 7 when she came to live with me. She is now a very hardworking adult with morals and good sense. I'm so proud of the lady she has become. And I done it with no help from her mother. Just me and my family
mother

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. I work my butt off to support my kids with no assistance from anybody. Hes the one to give them hotpockets or corndogs when ever he actually makes time for them.
Shocked

London, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's becasue 90% of all women,regardless of their character, get full custody.
lol

London, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2013
mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How can your exhusband not be doing anything if he is working?
If anything it sounds like you don't work and have no intention of working. You proably run to McDonalds every morning for breakfast menu #'s 7,8, and 9 then sit on your fat ass all day watching soap operas until your larve retrun from school, then you throw them a few hot pockets for dinner and go back to watching tv. I've seen that all too often.
You are funny!! For one, you need to go back to third grade because your grammar and spelling really sucks and for two, you need to go back to psychic school because your ability to read people sucks. Better yet, you need to get your dumb butt up at 7:00 A.M.(that means morning time)and catch that little yellow bus that keeps honking for you all the time.
lol

London, KY

#17 Mar 14, 2013
befun1959 wrote:
Gotta say mmhmm! your right about that comment! These moms may have the kids! but that does not mean they are taken good care of? yet there are a few!
Your funny too, if there is a roof over their heads, cloths on their back, and shoes on their feet then they are took care of. And by the way mmhmm, those hot pockets cost money and regardless of the time and energy it takes to cook it "SMARTY PANTS" it's food in their belly.
not a fan

London, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2013
mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because past due child support is rarely ever enforced when it's the dead beat mom that never pays. This is a well documented fact and can be found by doing online searches.
They will for sure go after the dad though and thats not fair. I believe in a man or woman supporting their child but some things are more important than money, like getting to spend quality time with their children and these mothers that get child support and dont let the dads see their kids is just wrong. I know that some have legit reasons but i know for a fact that some dads that are good people dont get to see their children. Child support doesnt cost the mother going after it a dime but let a dad request visitation in court and they are told hire you a lawyer if you want visitation. So therefore most dads just go on and dont get to see their children because they cant afford a lawyer. I dont believe the mother should be granted any support if she is living off the government if she doesnt have any earned income then why should she be entitled to his if she isnt supporting her child also. Split the raising and the cost plain and simple let the man be able to pay his bills and live also, by the time he pays his support he doesnt have enough left over to support himself its ridiculous. Based on the child support guidelines and a minimum wage job doesnt give the dad much to work with and they base it on before taxes. The courts or whomever decides this should consider other cost the father is out in order to live himself.
nurse

Englewood, CO

#20 Mar 14, 2013
I cant stand to see a poor child who is dirty, dressed in nasty clothes. What's wrong with people? Look around you. If your house has roaches, rats, or chronic scabie/lice then you are nasty and your poor kids suffer from it. Get off you welfare drawing fat asses and clean the house & bathe the kids.
read it

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Mar 14, 2013
nurse wrote:
I cant stand to see a poor child who is dirty, dressed in nasty clothes. What's wrong with people? Look around you. If your house has roaches, rats, or chronic scabies/lice then you are nasty and your poor kids suffer from it. Get off you welfare drawing fat asses and clean the house & bathe the kids.
I see this all day long and these woman just don't care,I pray that all the chemicals that are put in those prepackaged foods start causing the pregnancy rate go way down, maybe even sterilize a lot of woman, most just want a raise on their food stamps or ssi. I CANNOT FEEL ANYTHING for these bitches but hatred
clay

Somerset, KY

#22 Mar 14, 2013
read it wrote:
<quoted text> I see this all day long and these woman just don't care,I pray that all the chemicals that are put in those prepackaged foods start causing the pregnancy rate go way down, maybe even sterilize a lot of woman, most just want a raise on their food stamps or ssi. I CANNOT FEEL ANYTHING for these bitches but hatred
It takes 2.Maybe men can learn to use birth controll,thus not giving a greedy woman a free ride just because she wants it.In this day and age,be aware there is more to fear from sex than catching a disease.
NEEDING TO KNOW

Huntingburg, IN

#23 Mar 17, 2013
My ex has me in contempt right now for back child support and maintence and knows I don't have any money either. She doesn't give a rats ass and Im sure she hopes I go to jail and rot there. Im scared to death that the judge will put me in jail at our hearing in a couple months but I just dont have any money. Hell I just got a job to be able to pay anything to her. That child support place says I owe over $3000 but they wont even consider the cash I paid her. Its a bunch of crap how that judge treats men who get behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY times reporter slams Hannity for unethical b... 14 min farmer hero 4
lib mayor made homeless worse 44 min farmer hero 1
coln kapernick and islam 1 hr farmer hero 5
crooked sick hillary lies again 1 hr roger 2
trump 45 hillary 42 1 hr roger 5
Obama movie big hit 1 hr roger 6
hillary war on woman 1 hr roger 5

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance