Found Great Pyrenees dog!!! By laura...

Found Great Pyrenees dog!!! By laural lake in Corbin.

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Sherry Dietlin

Berea, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Male Pyrenees has been hanging around my house. He is a vanilla and white color, and has double dew claws on both hind legs. Message me on facebook if you have questions (Sherry Dietlin). I have called the pound and they will be picking it up in the next couple days.
goodjob

South Fulton, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Wow you're a great person. Signing a dogs death sentence. He would be better off running loose because the pounds around here are all kill kill kill. Especially big dogs since they cost more to feed.
jim bob

Williamsburg, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Sherry Dietlin wrote:
Male Pyrenees has been hanging around my house. He is a vanilla and white color, and has double dew claws on both hind legs. Message me on facebook if you have questions (Sherry Dietlin). I have called the pound and they will be picking it up in the next couple days.
if no one claims this dog i would be happy to make him/her part of our family. please let me know before you give to pound i can be there in 45 minutes or less and would love to have a dog like this in my family. i now have a chow and jack terrier and i think this dog would get along great with the chow because the chow has the same nature as a great pyrenees.
I know

Dexter, MO

#4 Apr 23, 2013
She has her phone # on her Facebook page.Look her up and also picture of the dog.
Lashesta

Stearns, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2013
jim bob wrote:
<quoted text>if no one claims this dog i would be happy to make him/her part of our family. please let me know before you give to pound i can be there in 45 minutes or less and would love to have a dog like this in my family. i now have a chow and jack terrier and i think this dog would get along great with the chow because the chow has the same nature as a great pyrenees.
I live across the road from Sherry. This dog is very friendly, has the prettiest brown eyes and needs a good home. This rd is like death alley for dogs! Neighbors seem to either shoot, or haul off all animals that come around. It's a shame you literally have to cage up your animals :/

This dog needs to be gone this morning, that way it'll survive and not be put to the pound!!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abe Eaton (Jan '16) 2 hr Abes friend 3
4 missing teenagers in laurel county ky this ye... 5 hr sad report 7
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,750
hairless chinese crested for sale (Apr '10) 6 hr Bea 4
Rachel Rudder 6 hr Whisper213 2
The Heritage Nursing Home (Nov '08) 6 hr Greg 17
skidmore house on fifth street 7 hr tillford 20

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance