serious question aboout online colleg...

serious question aboout online college classes

Posted in the Keavy Forum

la tee da

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2013
friend of mine applied for the college loan. they received the money and has quit taking the classes. they took the classes hard core for about a month before receiving the school money. well now they are moving out of state with the money that they received. my serious question is should I keep my nose out of it or should I contact the school and let them know this person is moving out of state and has no intentions on taking the classes any further or repaying back the loan. another friend has told me they will put a hold on their income taxes. I hate to see the school get screwed over like this. but I am sure the school takes that chance every time the school approves a loan and sends out thousands of dollars.
not your problem

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2013
its not your problem. if it was a loan they will have to pay it back regardless. If it was a grant the people who gave the grant will track them down and get it back. It all paid back one way or another. Plus the school probably got their money within the first week of class as is typical.
Boozer

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2013
la tee da wrote:
friend of mine applied for the college loan. they received the money and has quit taking the classes. they took the classes hard core for about a month before receiving the school money. well now they are moving out of state with the money that they received. my serious question is should I keep my nose out of it or should I contact the school and let them know this person is moving out of state and has no intentions on taking the classes any further or repaying back the loan. another friend has told me they will put a hold on their income taxes. I hate to see the school get screwed over like this. but I am sure the school takes that chance every time the school approves a loan and sends out thousands of dollars.
With friends like you who needs enemies?
la tee da

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2013
Boozer wrote:
<quoted text>With friends like you who needs enemies?
I guess your right. it shouldn't bother me that a free move and several drugs were purchased with this money. have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany morris (Sep '09) 1 hr Eric davie M 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr mdbuilder 177,888
Transmission Work 3 hr Rusty Nut 5
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Harry Handjob 1,923
woman fwb 3 hr Misty 11
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr winner 2,240
Game: Start A Sentence With The Last Word (Jan '13) 3 hr winner 976

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages