free male pup
FREE

Manchester, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Free pup, I have a new bag of food, dog bed, a lot of toys, dish bowls EVERYTHING except for a cage for free. He isn't working out for us so he needs to go. He is going to puppy pads, but I don't have any.

If interested leave email and I'll get back to you.
please

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2013
what kind of dog and how big is he right now or can you give more details plz? how old it he? we may want take him and give him a good home! he would be an inside dog. we are looking for one! thank you.
:)
FREE

Manchester, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2013
I'm not for sure what kind of dog he is. I got him for free a few days ago and with our son we don't have time for him. He looks like a miniature yellow lab. He still has puppy breath so he's only a few weeks old. And he's been wormed. We keep him inside too right now.
please

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
thank you but he will grow up to be bigger then we can have. sorry we cant take him. i was hoping he was more little. thank you for answers tho! be careful about ppl on here who ever you give him to cause some of them around here still likes to fight dogs. or they will sale him for money and dont care who they give him to long as they get money and he could be abused. god bless! hope you find him a good home! i will see if any body we know can take him.
:)
FREE

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Thank you :) I'm not for sure how big he will get, he's pretty small right now. I'm guessing he'd be a medium size dog. We've had a full blooded lab before and this pup is WAY smaller than it was. Thanks though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheapest divorce attorney 2 hr Borgus Weems 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr LMS 148,314
dem VA gov going to jail ? 5 hr Skie 9
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 1,210
shannon phony veterans story 6 hr thomas 1
suboxone (Jan '12) 6 hr attckxtians 33
corporate that brought clinton 6 hr thomas 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages