H&R Block line of credit

Posted in the Keavy Forum

curious

Yonkers, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Do you have to have good credit to get that line of credit? I have been a customer oftheirs for years and have always got approved in the past. Last year I only got 500 of the 1000 just wondering how they decide.
really

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
curious wrote:
Do you have to have good credit to get that line of credit? I have been a customer oftheirs for years and have always got approved in the past. Last year I only got 500 of the 1000 just wondering how they decide.
Not really. Anyone can get it.
insane

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
yes this year they went by credit
I know several people who got denied cause of their credit
if you dont belive me call today
really

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
I know people who don't have good credit at all and still got approved? So it may be a hit and miss kind of thing.
curious

Barbourville, KY

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Do they still charge you a fee even if you are not approved?
Yep

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2012
They go by your estimated tax return.
lee62772

Bellevue, WA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
They go by what you make in a month. If you can pay it back by Jan 15. We make 1350 a month with all taken out like rent and bills.We got denied. My husband makes 4000.00 a month without anything taken out of his check. so it depends on your income of what you make after bills and taxes for the month. are tax return is more then 9000.00 every year and this year it is the same ,but we got denied.
serendipity

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
yes it goes by your credit. i had an issue with a creditor, so h&r told me it would take 3 business days to find out if i was approved. they called me at 11 this morning and i got the loan. that was a big relief for me.
linda

Ripley, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2012
serendipity wrote:
yes it goes by your credit. i had an issue with a creditor, so h&r told me it would take 3 business days to find out if i was approved. they called me at 11 this morning and i got the loan. that was a big relief for me.
is this the emerald u all are talkin bout?
remember

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Money
tinkerbell

Winchester, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
serendipity wrote:
it dont go by ur credit or i'd be denied all the time and it accepts me i have rotten credit because of my ex
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2013
When will H&R Block start their line of Credit for Christmas this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of coyotes??? (Oct '09) 9 min Domina Mastema 158
Search on Topix 21 min Domina Mastema 3
Looking for Derek Eugene Smith 56 min Victim of scam 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Perfect storm 136,111
I hate men with long hair (Feb '10) 2 hr Religious Hypocrite 275
Civil Emergency Warning? 3 hr XYZ 14
New Keneland Race tract 3 hr Go Redhounds 42
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]