Road employee charged with DUI

There are 4 comments on the The Sentinel-Echo story from May 13, 2013, titled Road employee charged with DUI. In it, The Sentinel-Echo reports that:

LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. - A county road employee who was intoxicated while on county time is now doing time in the Laurel County Detention Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sentinel-Echo.

Not Shocked

London, KY

#1 May 14, 2013
Looks like a good drug testing policy for the county,city,state and all school employees should have been in place along time ago.This will probably get deleted though.Welcome to the suppression of free speech and cencorship of the internet.Wake up america..
Old Man

Lockport, KY

#2 May 16, 2013
Oh now, that hillbilly just trying to have some fun on taxpayers tab. What else is new in London?
Reality Check

London, KY

#3 May 16, 2013
Old Man wrote:
Oh now, that hillbilly just trying to have some fun on taxpayers tab. What else is new in London?
Your right it is funny.It's been going on for years but we finally have a sherriff that is willing to clean it up and not buckle to the same ol good ol boy politics that has plagued this county for years.Way to go John Root on a job well done.You have my vote as long as you are running..
Old Man

Louisville, KY

#4 May 18, 2013
This guy has taken tractor pulls to another extreme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 136,552
Shawna Tackett Sex Tape (Oct '10) 25 min GDIT 5
Rootbeer stand RAISED prices 3 hr Saddened 1
lib calls for police to disarm 3 hr american and proud 6
amber darr case 4 hr Bill 2
Burning GARBAGE is illegal (Feb '11) 4 hr big Cherokee 50
White Caucasian, African-American and Badges 4 hr american and proud 9
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]