my child likes wear diapers

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need help

London, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
help me my 7yr old daughter comes in the room wearing diapers and wont take them off she says she loves wearing them what do I do I went in her room and found her pack pampers size 7 should I get her help I never been thru this what do I do ? any advice for me thanks concered parent.
interested

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
interesting, first of all, I didn't know that pampers came in a size 7..........2nd: is the child going to the store and purchasing these by herself???? If not, then STOP BUYING THEM.
Yikes

London, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
need help wrote:
help me my 7yr old daughter comes in the room wearing diapers and wont take them off she says she loves wearing them what do I do I went in her room and found her pack pampers size 7 should I get her help I never been thru this what do I do ? any advice for me thanks concered parent.
That's weird as hell. How in the world does she get the diapers? You should get her help before she ends up being one of those weirdos that dresses like a baby in their adult lives. There's a whole TV show about these people. One guy has a sexual relationship with his car. One girl dresses like a baby and wears diapers, sleeps in a crib and sucks a bottle. Another lady has baby dolls that she treats like real children, she takes them to the park, out to eat and changes their clothes and everything. If your not careful your kid will be just like these nut jobs.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
I have a magic word I used raising my kids. I will share it nwith you. NO!
STOP

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
You people certainly have to be smarter than this! Can't you see that this is a sham and that this pervert is just trying to start crap on here?

First off, how is a little 7 year old girl getting those diapers? She's sure not driving herself to the store for them! Second of all, this is the second thread on here about a size 7 diaper. Think it through! You're feeding a perverted troll every time you talk to him!

Don't fall for it and don't feed the needs of this perv who want's to talk about a little girl in a diaper! It's sick! The more you comment about the possible reasons and probable cures for this fake post about a little girls supposed fetish with diapers, which is a totally dreamt up scam, the more you're fueling this pervert on Topix. When you fuel a pervert, there's a big chance they will eventually act out on it some way!

BE SMART PEOPLE, and stop feeding this perverts needs!
needing advice

London, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2013
no im no pervert im a concered parent needing advice she has a friend going and buying her diapers she has .huggies 2 im going take her 2 a pyschicarist today she wont take em off eny advice u can give would be helpful thanks.
Refried beans

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2013
If you got a seven year old kid that you cant control then it's not her who needs a shrink. Its you.
If you cant control her at seven what are you gonna do in a couple more years. Your nothing but a weak parent who probably gives her everything she whines for like all spoiled little brats get give to them.
You need the help and not her. Sound to me like shes pretty smart and has you right where she wants you cause thats so stupid to let a seven year old run your house.
Have you throwed out the rest of these so called diapers that she aint wearing yet? Have you called this so called friends parents and told them to tell her friend that no more diapers are coming in your house? I bet not cause this is a big fake story.
I'm with the other guy that this is a stupid and sick hoax and you only wanna cause a stir on here. Its just to dumb to take serious.
Jazzymom

Missoula, MT

#9 May 30, 2013
The child has at least a small Diaper Fetish". She obviously finds safety and comfort in the diapers She definitely shouuld see a psychologist to see if something in her life has triggers what appear to be strong feelings about her diapers. My suggestion is for the parents to set reasonable guidlines for the diaper use, and feel free to let the child know your comfort level with this( I.e., you have the right to tell her you will not cleaning wet or soiled diapers). Also, given that little girls lovepowders and lotions maybe the use of these items might help as they would be similar to scents associated with babies and diapers
kevin

East Bernstadt, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2013
if she needs help potty training just let her go at her own pace she will stop wearing the diapers when she gets ready to use the potty its no big deal
Jan

Carleton Place, Canada

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Hi there,
as an AB myself I would just like to tell you a bit about what your daughter might be feeling. For one she is defiantly just as confused as you are (I was when I was her age)The absolute worst thing you can do it scream at her, tell her she is sick and shun her in general for wearing these diapers and/or regressing.

I would suggest to you since this is what I would've wanted my parents to do when i was little. Be there for her. Make sure she knows you will not judge her and she can tell you anything. This will become VERY important if this does continue into her teen years and she discovers the Adult Baby (AB) websites which are TROLLING with perverts. If you have an open relationship about this she is less likely to be on these sites trying to make friends who will understand and will hopefully keep her offline until she is 18! Also please for her sake give her some privacy! Its embarrassing enough for her as it is to be caught. Now I'm not telling you to never snoop, but just leave her alone when she is home and when she is away at school or somewhere go right ahead and make sure she is being safe. I wouldnt recommend supplying her diapers since it could just encourage this coping method which as we all know isn't normal. Let her keep it a secret and move on with your lives. Please for her safety keep an eye on the websites she goes on when she is older!
Cheers,
Jan
Wearing diapers isnt bad

Cobourg, Canada

#14 Jul 2, 2013
I went through this when I was a kid, I had that phase.
There can be simple reasons for this, like, if she was quick to potty train or was exposed to a younger person (with diapers showing) for a period of time. Often that will make a child curious about what the diaper feels like.
It's not something you can force to stop, it takes time. So what you should do, is let her wear the diapers around the house ONLY. Buy her some, and maybe let her use them (for intended use), but tell her as long as she doesn't tell anyone or wear them in public. You'll keep buying them.
That's what my mother did to me when I was 8, I got sick of it over time (about 9 or 10 months).
The reason I got sick of it is because my mother forced me to use them all the time for intended use, plus she changed me. I liked it at first, but I got tired of it, and I had to go through potty training again for urinary uses, but after that I stopped wearing.
But like everything, what comes around goes around. I am 26 now and I got curious again about a year ago, I was thinking over what I was thinking. Turns out, I still like them (I've even started using them again).
In prospect to what your talking about. Just let her wear them, It could be for stress. And diapers are a lot better than what other people do to relieve stress (like drugs).
In my opinion, You should try it, and see what she is thinking. Then maybe you will have a respect for what she is doing.
hey

London, KY

#15 Jul 3, 2013
hey theres nothing wrong with her wearind diapers if she feels secure and that's what pampers makes em for is wear whether there 2 or 12 if she wants wear her diapers let her wear em nothing wrong it with it society has strane way of lookin at an older kid wearing a diaper that's all and goodbye
flash

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Refried beans wrote:
If you got a seven year old kid that you cant control then it's not her who needs a shrink. Its you.
If you cant control her at seven what are you gonna do in a couple more years. Your nothing but a weak parent who probably gives her everything she whines for like all spoiled little brats get give to them.
You need the help and not her. Sound to me like shes pretty smart and has you right where she wants you cause thats so stupid to let a seven year old run your house.
Have you throwed out the rest of these so called diapers that she aint wearing yet? Have you called this so called friends parents and told them to tell her friend that no more diapers are coming in your house? I bet not cause this is a big fake story.
I'm with the other guy that this is a stupid and sick hoax and you only wanna cause a stir on here. Its just to dumb to take serious.
but it would be just like those stupid lib druggies to put a diaper on their kid.
i knew one drunk idiot who wanted our home 'child proof' so he could let his 7 yr old roam and jump and plunder my dresser drawers and my kitchen drawers without getting his fingers cut.
they just dont want to take the time to teach them what yes and no means.
and if the teacher at school makes them cry because she refuses certain things they scream for, these redneck druggies are ready to make war with the teacher.
jake

Auburn, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2013
i,like most people who have commented on your problem, think that this is normal in a younger person to do this. I in no way think that you're a perv.
what they make pampers

Bimble, KY

#20 Jul 24, 2013
that's what they make pampers size 7 for older kids theres nothing wrong with a older kid wearing diapers society just looks at it wrong that's all my twins wore diapers till they where 6 nothing wrong with it they train when they are ready not when u force em 2 sorry but its the truth thanks and godbless u all.
charlie

Baltimore, MD

#21 Feb 21, 2014
need help wrote:
just let her wear them if she wants
charlie

Baltimore, MD

#22 Feb 21, 2014
Please just let her wear them if she wants there is nothing wrong with it she grow out of them
dont know but...

London, KY

#23 Feb 23, 2014
need help wrote:
Sounds like she may be telling you she has been abused. Have you looked for signs of sexual abuse, maybe cousins, brothers, babysitter, father.
ThePossessedCook ie

Lincoln, NE

#24 Mar 21, 2014
funny how you pass judgement based off of media.
recent diaperer

Montague, Canada

#25 Apr 12, 2014
well i had the same problem but if you go into her room and act all suprised when you find diapers adn you take tehm away she might stop thats how i stoped well thats all i have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need information on any homeless shelters in co... (Jan '10) 12 min sonlife77 20
Swinger's Club (Jan '08) 1 hr i know a few 64
clinton sell out to russia 2 hr iThink 7
Crooked Creek Golf Course (Oct '12) 2 hr Robert 64
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 136,185
Rand Paul and his son are both DRUNK,S 3 hr Watching Lazy Crats 12
How do you get rid of coyotes??? (Oct '09) 3 hr NOT A HUNTER 159
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]