Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
Do we need Stripper Shoes?
Nope
hehe

London, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2013
The 2nd amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that everyone can have a black powder musket rifle or pistol

hehe
BullPuckey

London, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
The 2nd amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that everyone can have a black powder musket rifle or pistol
hehe
No it does not. It states we shall be armed with weapons fit for rebellion. Suck it, beotch.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#8 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
hehe
Guess we should be using the pony express for all our communication needs then. Maybe just use a horse and buggy instead of all those planes, trains, and automobiles. Get a clue.
hehe

London, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2013
BullPuckey wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not. It states we shall be armed with weapons fit for rebellion. Suck it, beotch.
The US Constitution speaks of REBELLION ?
Oh My...

hehe
hehe

London, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2013
wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we should be using the pony express for all our communication needs then. Maybe just use a horse and buggy instead of all those planes, trains, and automobiles. Get a clue.
Hey dumbass,
ever hear the expression "apples to oranges" ?
the subject is 2nd amendment / gun control

ehe
Freud

London, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass,
ehe
No it is not. The subject is citizens' rights and the Constitution that protects those rights. I refuse to let a gun grabber to frame the argument. No matter how stupid you appear to be.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#12 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass,
ehe
hehe wrote:
hehe
Guess I shouldn't even respond to you since you always begin with the name calling but you were the one saying we should go back to black powder and muskets. How is my mentioning pony express and horse and buggies not in line with your point?

You do know that rudeness is a weak person trying to appear strong don't you?

Try to respond with a little intelligence for once and you might actually help in the debate.
hehe

London, KY

#14 Apr 3, 2013
wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Guess I shouldn't even respond to you since you always begin with the name calling but you were the one saying we should go back to black powder and muskets. How is my mentioning pony express and horse and buggies not in line with your point?
You do know that rudeness is a weak person trying to appear strong don't you?
Try to respond with a little intelligence for once and you might actually help in the debate.
The 2nd amendment was written during a specific era of our history and only guarantees weapons available at that time.
~~that in it's self has nothing to do with the pony express, horses, buggies and any other BS you come up with.

hehe
You tell me to get a clue - I call you a dumbass... tit for tat
Water

London, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd amendment was written during a specific era of our history and only guarantees weapons available at that time.
~~that in it's self has nothing to do with the pony express, horses, buggies and any other BS you come up with.
hehe
Sheshe, your arrogance is only surpassed by your stupidity. If ignorance were bliss, you would be in a constant state of euphoria.
Well

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
hehe
If we apply that logic to the First Amendment quill and ink along with the printing press would be among the few acceptable means of a free press to communicate.
Well

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 3, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe
I suppose electronic public address systems, bullhorns, and other forms of elecronic communication unavailable at the time the First Amendment was written could be prohibited today?
WillyP

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Apr 3, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose electronic public address systems, bullhorns, and other forms of elecronic communication unavailable at the time the First Amendment was written could be prohibited today?
Of course! Everyone knows the second amendment pertains to muskets, and the first amendment protects face-to-face speech and newspapers and books printed on a printing press. The founding fathers never intended to protect rights to AR-15s and certainly didn't intend to protect free speech on television and the internet. I'm sure hehe will agree.(sarc switch now off)
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Willy she may have a point. Slavery abolished obviously meant African slaves. That is why the dems allow the Mexicans to enter the US. Dems need their slaves and will created KKK to keep them in line. Just AS THE DEMOCRATS PARTY DID AFTER THE CIVIL WAR.
HelpMe Gov

London, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2013
"Forrest, a Confederate general and cavalry leader, was a slave trader before the war and the KKK's first Grand Wizard. He also is accused of massacring dozens of black Union soldiers who tried to surrender at the battle at Fort Pillow in 1864. Davis was president of the confederacy.

"The parks are changed. It's done," said Councilman Lee Harris, The Commercial Appeal reported. "We removed controversial names and named them something that is less controversial."

"Forrest became a businessman, a planter who owned several cotton plantations in the Tennessee Delta, and a slave owner. He was also a slave trader, with a business based on Adams Street in Memphis. In 1858, Forrest (a Democrat), was elected as a Memphis city alderman. Forrest supported his mother and put his younger brothers through college."
Holbrook

Murray, KY

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Funny how so many people seem concerned with protecting the 2nd amendment when the other amendments were done away with under the Patriot Act and I barely heard a peep about that.
WillyP

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Apr 5, 2013
Holbrook wrote:
Funny how so many people seem concerned with protecting the 2nd amendment when the other amendments were done away with under the Patriot Act and I barely heard a peep about that.
I didn't know that! So was liquor legal or not when the amendment dust settled? I reckon women lost their right to vote too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 152,024
King buffet Chinese food 1 hr wise man say 6
Trump Losing by a Landslide Would Heal Nation 1 hr He11 O 4
Donald Trump Is a Consistent, Brazen, Serial Liars 3 hr proud American 6
Hillary Endorsed by the US Communist Party 3 hr Lmao 12
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 3 hr Charlene 9,320
coln kapernick and islam 3 hr Farm_er 4

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages