Aliens Will Attack Earth In March 2013!

Aliens Will Attack Earth In March 2013!

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Virgle

Provo, UT

#1 Jan 20, 2013
ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN MARCH 2013!
By Frank Lake on January 17, 2013
Three giant alien spaceships are again heading for Earth! Scientists predict the new ships will arrive in March 2013.
UFO encounters continue to increase – as documented on WWN. And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, made a major announcement:
“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.
Three similar giant ships landed in China and the Indonesia Sea in November, 2011. They were identified as alien spaceships from Planet Gootan. Three more giant Gootan ships are headed her for March, 2013.
Read two of WWN’s many stories about the three Gootan ships landing in 2011:
THE STORY ABOUT THE LANDING OF THE THREE SHIPS IN NOVEMBER 2011
THE GOOTANS ARE HERE
The new Gootan spaceships have been detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars’s orbit – sometime in November of 2012. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ABOUT THE UPCOMING ALIEN ATTACK
http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/26535/alien...
Libertarian

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 20, 2013
They will not find anything they would want.
The progressive libtards will have all the chop suey by then.
They will have all the good cooks and the slaves killed off.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#3 Jan 20, 2013
I already have a plan. When they get here I'm putting on a Boba Fett costume and blend in. Then, as an intergalactic bounty hunter, I'll hunt down fruitloops for them.
old school

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
they will land on the backs of flying pigs..
prnnd

Ellwood City, PA

#6 Jan 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
on goes life "Abuse Ride" I think the Pig Abuse will crash and Burn and then be eaten as Dinner?
yummy

Netherlands

#7 Jan 21, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
I already have a plan. When they get here I'm putting on a Boba Fett costume and blend in. Then, as an intergalactic bounty hunter, I'll hunt down fruitloops for them.
i got milk for your fruitloops.
also got bananas if you got cornflakes.
Bout time

London, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
We need some intelligent life coming here..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Alien this and that..Y-A-W-N..
If the Aliens did come..WHAT WOULD YA DO?? They have the intelligence to travel faster than the speed of light. WHAT would your normal Farmer Jack do..How would you converse with them..am sure they are telepathic.. So if you are planning to shoot them with your slingshot.. YOU would have been Dust in the Wind already... NOT HOLLYWOOD Alien movies.. Much more intelligent THAN one thinks..
shoot them

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Simple, let all the NRA members with assault weapons defend us.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#13 Jan 21, 2013
shoot them wrote:
Simple, let all the NRA members with assault weapons defend us.
Yeah right..if they AREN'T banned by that time!!
just sayin

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 21, 2013
science says aliens are from the future, and they went back 2,500 some years ago and wrote the bible.
science says thats why things are happenning like the bible says.
if this is true, than they know the earth is going to catch on fire with great heat and melt.
and they cannot prevent it.
2 pet 3.
Hmm

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2013
What science?
Terry Bill

Tampa, FL

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Virgle wrote:
ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN MARCH 2013!
By Frank Lake on January 17, 2013
Three giant alien spaceships are again heading for Earth! Scientists predict the new ships will arrive in March 2013.
UFO encounters continue to increase – as documented on WWN. And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, made a major announcement:
“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.
Three similar giant ships landed in China and the Indonesia Sea in November, 2011. They were identified as alien spaceships from Planet Gootan. Three more giant Gootan ships are headed her for March, 2013.
Read two of WWN’s many stories about the three Gootan ships landing in 2011:
THE STORY ABOUT THE LANDING OF THE THREE SHIPS IN NOVEMBER 2011
THE GOOTANS ARE HERE
The new Gootan spaceships have been detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars’s orbit – sometime in November of 2012. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE ABOUT THE UPCOMING ALIEN ATTACK
http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/26535/alien...
Tell them to bring some cheese and wine and I may join their side.
Terry Bill

Tampa, FL

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Libertarian wrote:
They will not find anything they would want.
The progressive libtards will have all the chop suey by then.
They will have all the good cooks and the slaves killed off.
I got this funny joke.
Chop suey is a chinese word.
And America is owned by our debt to China.
mergnal

Walla Walla, WA

#18 Jan 28, 2013
There is no SETI claim to anything heading toward out planet as of this year so far. But I guess that does leave the possibility of a cover up.
Really

Manchester, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Terry Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I got this funny joke.
Chop suey is a chinese word.
And America is owned by our debt to China.
So when did we ask China to borrow money?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20 Jan 29, 2013
just sayin wrote:
science says aliens are from the future, and they went back 2,500 some years ago and wrote the bible.
science says thats why things are happenning like the bible says.
if this is true, than they know the earth is going to catch on fire with great heat and melt.
and they cannot prevent it.
2 pet 3.
Ya know.. Mr Spock..THAT sounds logical to me.
haha

Dallas, TX

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So when did we ask China to borrow money?
this explains it better than i can.
nope

Houston, TX

#23 Jan 29, 2013
aliens was supposed to attack the earth in 2012. http://www.bing.com/search...
now who is going to believe anyone when they cry wolf too many times.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#24 Jan 29, 2013
nope wrote:
aliens was supposed to attack the earth in 2012. http://www.bing.com/search...
now who is going to believe anyone when they cry wolf too many times.
They did come. I told you I had a plan. I, Jen Fett, am now on their payroll.

.....>puts on her Boba Fett helmet, picks up her blaster, and heads out the door to hunt down the whiny little troll that dissed her on another thread<.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should school teachers have a moral code in the... 21 min Doda 9
Anthony Popejoy arrested and already set free 1 hr Galaxy Street 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 164,711
Meagan neal 2 hr Theone 1
Cumberland valley beverage co. 2 hr Kickapoo Joy Juice 5
Native pride bingo 2 hr Rigged 5
Corbin needs an ordinance against loud vehicles... 2 hr Fine 20

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages