Cheddars is really coming
uuummm

London, KY

#65 Jun 19, 2013
Seriously, I never expected Cheddars to have healthy food but what should I order that will make me say, "WOW, this is the best (menu item) that I ever had! We have to come back next week!".........?

I am willing to forgo healthy occasionally for a real treat. Tell us what they have that is really great!!!
Hmmmm

Melvin, KY

#66 Jun 19, 2013
uuummm wrote:
Seriously, I never expected Cheddars to have healthy food but what should I order that will make me say, "WOW, this is the best (menu item) that I ever had! We have to come back next week!".........?
I am willing to forgo healthy occasionally for a real treat. Tell us what they have that is really great!!!
Nothing ! Overpriced fast food. Just another bar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WillyP

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Jun 19, 2013
uuummm wrote:
Pretty much the same as Ruby Tuesdays, O'Charleys, Raffertys, etc.
Sad

London, KY

#68 Jun 19, 2013
What do you expect would come to London? A really good restaurant could not survive here. We do not have the pocketbook or culture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hibt

Cookeville, TN

#69 Jun 19, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing ! Overpriced fast food. Just another bar.
So you a AH that never been to a cheddars.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
uuummm

London, KY

#70 Jun 19, 2013
This is Cheddar's Casual Cafe, correct? I was looking at their website and then their facebook. Looks like they have had a recent menu change. Someone from TX commented that, "Menu looks like something Michelle Obama would think up. Or someone from California would design." LOL!

Facebook also says that the food is from scratch. Interesting. Looking forward to trying it out.
i ate their

United States

#71 Jun 19, 2013
fred wrote:
Ate at the in sevier co one last week. The building if they use the same design in london will be fancier then any eating place in london, corbin or somerset.
You are correct it a very fancy building.Better then anything in the area.
Hmmmm

Melvin, KY

#72 Jun 19, 2013
hibt wrote:
<quoted text>So you a AH that never been to a cheddars.
I see that you can't spell. That would lead me to believe that you since you can't spell, you have never been to a restaurant. You would have to be able to read the sign to determine if it was an eatery or tractor supply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

United States

#73 Jun 19, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you can't spell. That would lead me to believe that you since you can't spell, you have never been to a restaurant. You would have to be able to read the sign to determine if it was an eatery or tractor supply.
You never answer the question have you been to one. I agree you are AZZHOLE .What does a nut from jackson know about good places to eat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hmmmm

Melvin, KY

#74 Jun 19, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text> You never answer the question have you been to one. I agree you are AZZHOLE .What does a nut from jackson know about good places to eat.
LOL. Still can't spell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FYI

United States

#75 Jun 20, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Still can't spell.
I see your still pilled up.Please get help at comp. care for your problems.
FYI

Melvin, KY

#76 Jun 20, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>I see your still pilled up.Please get help at comp. care for your problems.
And if you need the address just msg. me. That's where I am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sheesh

Somerset, KY

#77 Jun 20, 2013
that's not gonna be a damn chedders that's where the new spur oil is going to be $3.19 a gal be sure to filler up!
mark twain

Lexington, KY

#78 Jun 20, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you need the address just msg. me. That's where I am.
Good to know your getting help for your problem before you start killing people.
GoneNow

Mount Sterling, KY

#79 Jun 21, 2013
The building looks mostly complete now.
dont do it

Lexington, KY

#80 Jun 24, 2013
dont eat there. I did once with my daughter and we both got really sick. its gonna be all new cooks and everything and they wont know what they are doing. no way Im going there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ha ha ha

United States

#81 Jun 26, 2013
dont do it wrote:
dont eat there. I did once with my daughter and we both got really sick. its gonna be all new cooks and everything and they wont know what they are doing. no way Im going there.
Moron it not even open yet.The nearest one is in lexington. I sure a fool like you wouldn't drive that far to eat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Be Careful

Flat Lick, KY

#82 Jun 29, 2013
so what

Cookeville, TN

#83 Jun 29, 2013
Be Careful wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/lexington-ky/TUQHJC2OUBSPMG3 39
Just because the lexington place provide bad service doesn't mean the london one will.Could it be they had to hire so many black to met the obama law.
IDK

Flat Lick, KY

#84 Jul 2, 2013
so what wrote:
<quoted text>Just because the lexington place provide bad service doesn't mean the london one will.Could it be they had to hire so many black to met the obama law.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-ky/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 min datingyoungerwomen 197
Dr. Martin Luther King niece endorses TRUMP 5 min fred g 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min CriminalForever 151,927
Nichole Dixon 35 min Brent 6
obama movie few saw it 1 hr fred g 5
only 32 % can trust CNN 1 hr Farm_er 3
trump up by 14 in ky poll ,paul up by 12 as de... 1 hr Farm_er 60

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages