may pain clinic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lisa

Somerset, KY

#37 Apr 20, 2012
Zach85 wrote:
I had a lobectomy and resectioning done on my right lung while I was in the Army for a cancerous tumor on my lung. The surgery caused a great amount of nerve damage, the army tried for over 8 months with numerous treatments to correct the nerve damage but with little luck. I am hoping that they will be able to help me, are they Dr's good or are they just a pill mill? I want help not dope.
zach 85 I do fill for you but just try dr may he is really good and if you. Ask me dr. May is a doc thatcares he will sit and talk to you for an hour if you need him too . And yes he will try many differnt things for you .. if can't help you he will work with other drs to get you the help you need and let me be one that says THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF OUR MANY. BRAVE I REALLY MEAN THAT.
sickofit

Huntington, IN

#42 Jun 5, 2013
WORDS TO THE WISE: Any doctor or clinic that does not accept insurance is nothing but a pill mill. They cater to what appears to be pill addicts. So, if you want a doctor that truly cares about you and your health I would strongly suggest you leave Podunck,KY., go to Lexington and find a REAL doctor.
just wondering

Dexter, MO

#43 Jun 23, 2013
do u have to have referral? do they write you scripts the first visit?
NOT SURE

Huntington, IN

#44 Jun 24, 2013
just wondering wrote:
do u have to have referral? do they write you scripts the first visit?
They used to require a referral but I dont know about that now. Yes, you wont leave there empty handed but be prepared to be called in for pill counts. Hope this helps.
just wondering

Dexter, MO

#45 Jun 24, 2013
what do they prescribe? I cant take strong stuff.
Need to know ASAP

Corbin, KY

#46 Jun 25, 2013
do they drug test your first visit?
Need to know ASAP

Corbin, KY

#47 Jun 25, 2013
Well I called this morning and the woman said dr. May doesn't do pain management.
Hello

Langley, KY

#48 Jul 1, 2013
Then what does a pain dr do if not pain management?
sue1212

Stearns, KY

#49 Sep 18, 2013
Dr. May used to do pain management but he closed his practice a little over a year ago...He has a suboxone clinic now....Very very good doctor I went to him for pain management and I would tell everyone I know to go to him.
curious

Huntsville, TN

#56 Feb 5, 2015
are they still in business??
ur wrong

Barbourville, KY

#57 Mar 10, 2015
showrespect wrote:
you are are idiots... you obviously have no idea what they actually do. People that are addicted to controlled substances or actual drugs they give you medicine to help reduce the cravings.. and if you are in actual need of the prescription narcotics they give you a dosage so you wont gegett adicted to it you retards.
in answer to your questions they are very very good, and are extremely nice people. i reccomend them
Buddy u sure don't have a reason 2 call anyone retard.For 1 they give symboxone to ppl that r hooked on narcotics.And the pPl that need something they give pain meds.
Want to be a new patient

London, KY

#58 May 6, 2015
Is this clinic just a soboxine clinic? I have been taking Nucynta (which is an opiate) after two surgeries and was wondering if this is for long term chronic pain patients as well
Want to be a new patient

London, KY

#59 May 6, 2015
I have been taking opiates and narcotics for nearly fifteen years now after several back and neck surgeries which has caused sever chronic pain and nerve damage.I have tried physical Therapy, dieting, nerve blocks, epidurals and I had the nerves burnt just recently so I have tried other means than just the pain medicine. I go to a Pain Clinic in Lexington but I just can't travel so far every month when I live in London Kentucky. Anyway I am just wondering if they treat with other than suboxine and for a long term basis? Please let me know as much as you can about this May Clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min love 169,082
are there any tattoo artists in london i should... (Jan '11) 1 hr Whateva 18
Brian chestnut 1 hr sorry not sorry 8
Whitney sawyers (Jul '16) 3 hr Brittney 13
What are the true rules of the Pentecostal/Holi... (Aug '08) 4 hr Pentonewby 363
Hookers? 4 hr Trixie 9
Trick or treating in Corbin, 2017 4 hr Tattersall 6

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages