First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lisa

London, KY

#37 Apr 20, 2012
Zach85 wrote:
I had a lobectomy and resectioning done on my right lung while I was in the Army for a cancerous tumor on my lung. The surgery caused a great amount of nerve damage, the army tried for over 8 months with numerous treatments to correct the nerve damage but with little luck. I am hoping that they will be able to help me, are they Dr's good or are they just a pill mill? I want help not dope.
zach 85 I do fill for you but just try dr may he is really good and if you. Ask me dr. May is a doc thatcares he will sit and talk to you for an hour if you need him too . And yes he will try many differnt things for you .. if can't help you he will work with other drs to get you the help you need and let me be one that says THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF OUR MANY. BRAVE I REALLY MEAN THAT.
sickofit

United States

#42 Jun 5, 2013
WORDS TO THE WISE: Any doctor or clinic that does not accept insurance is nothing but a pill mill. They cater to what appears to be pill addicts. So, if you want a doctor that truly cares about you and your health I would strongly suggest you leave Podunck,KY., go to Lexington and find a REAL doctor.
just wondering

Pineville, KY

#43 Jun 23, 2013
do u have to have referral? do they write you scripts the first visit?
NOT SURE

United States

#44 Jun 24, 2013
just wondering wrote:
do u have to have referral? do they write you scripts the first visit?
They used to require a referral but I dont know about that now. Yes, you wont leave there empty handed but be prepared to be called in for pill counts. Hope this helps.
just wondering

Pineville, KY

#45 Jun 24, 2013
what do they prescribe? I cant take strong stuff.
Need to know ASAP

Corbin, KY

#46 Jun 25, 2013
do they drug test your first visit?
Need to know ASAP

Corbin, KY

#47 Jun 25, 2013
Well I called this morning and the woman said dr. May doesn't do pain management.
Hello

Winchester, KY

#48 Jul 1, 2013
Then what does a pain dr do if not pain management?
sue1212

Corbin, KY

#49 Sep 18, 2013
Dr. May used to do pain management but he closed his practice a little over a year ago...He has a suboxone clinic now....Very very good doctor I went to him for pain management and I would tell everyone I know to go to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abusive cowards 10 min baldys nightmare 1
Why Do Blacks Say "Axe" instead of "Ask"? (Jun '11) 46 min educated black girl 53
Corbin funeral home 58 min Broken Hearted 9
Found Keys 1 hr concerned 1
last of the mohecans 2 hr Literature 22
2 Beroom apt. for rent 370.00 a month plus depo... 2 hr Helping my girlfr... 4
best place for short trendy haircut 2 hr Happy 8
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy