Next Last
IN NEED

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2008
Does anybody know if their good?
Just me

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Know if they are good at what? Giving drugs to all the people who have Dr hopped so much that no one else will give them their hydrocodone and oxy?? Oh I'm sure they are good at it.. They are a pain clinic!!
showrespect

Georgetown, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2008
you are are idiots... you obviously have no idea what they actually do. People that are addicted to controlled substances or actual drugs they give you medicine to help reduce the cravings.. and if you are in actual need of the prescription narcotics they give you a dosage so you wont get adicted to it you retards.

in answer to your questions they are very very good, and are extremely nice people. i reccomend them
medical field

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2008
A pain clinic actually treats patients with chronic (lasting more than 6 mths.) pain. Many times the only treatment for some with chronic pain conditions is opioid therapy. Some can be helped with a combination of opioid therapy, physical therapy, injection therapy and surgical intervention. Although to my knowledge the only treatment provided on site at May Pain Institute is opioid therapy, Dr. May does work with many other physicians in the area to arrange these other therapies and treatment at other offices in order to provide a well rounded treatment plan for each individual case. But a pain management clinic should never be confused with a drug rehabilitation center. They are very different.
unknown

Gorham, IL

#7 Oct 16, 2008
Well I have been going there for about a year and they are very good. Dr. May is awesome.
curious

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2009
do they just do opoid therapy or do they do physical therapy and injections and what if you do not want the injections will they refuse to treat you then?
curious

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Also do they drug test you the first time you go because i drink and would probably test positive for alcohol from the night before, no being a smart @ss or anything but how does the first visit usually go?
helper

Ripley, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2009
try corbin doc six five eight four four four one
seems nice and can help
Healedwoman

Flemingsburg, KY

#13 Apr 28, 2011
I successfully completed the suboxone program with Dr. May's office and feel very blessed that I met them. They are not judgmental, they see you for you, they don't suger coat anything and point blank tell you when you are in the wrong and they are firm believers in tough love. I was hooked on loracet and percocet and was on the combo for 2 years straight. I am now drug free including suboxone free. They saved my life and they are doing a wonderful thing by helping those of us that truly need the help. If it wasn't for them I would probably be dead or in jail right now. They truly saved me from myself and gave me my life back. Good luck to those of you that are thinking about seeing them.
asking

Kennett, MO

#14 Aug 10, 2011
how much does the first visit called?
asking

Kennett, MO

#15 Aug 10, 2011
how much does first visit cost?(sorry typo in previous post)
need to know

Watertown, WI

#18 Aug 10, 2011
Yeah how much is the first visit for the Suboxone detox
sad and pathetic

United States

#23 Oct 22, 2011
And im not talking about those that are taking the pills' try praying for them instead of judging,im sure you too have sinned,and the bible says no one sin is worse than another...u are the one who needs help and i shall pray for u as i will them
confussed

Richmond, KY

#25 Dec 27, 2011
do they write pain medicine or just get you off of pain meds
in the know

Winchester, KY

#26 Dec 27, 2011
They have 2 programs. Pain managment and substance abuse treatment
confussed

Richmond, KY

#27 Dec 27, 2011
thks. Do they take insurance
In the Know

Winchester, KY

#28 Dec 27, 2011
They will not file insurance for you...they want cash.......You can file your own insurance
someone who knows

Hyden, KY

#29 Mar 3, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT???
I hope they don't either, I just got done that way at the last clinic I went to I tested positive for codine wich i am allergic too and they said I had been taking Morphine and they said I had been smoking Pot, and I dont even smoke Pot I have autoimmune disorder, I have M.S. and I have blood work every week so I cant smoke or do anything, but is this a good clinic cause I need my meds back I am withdrawl and I am about to die what can I do
lisa

Brodhead, KY

#32 Apr 8, 2012
Wow you are a. Piece of crap I was hit by a car years ago I can't handle the pain every day I wish you could go though the pain I do just one day. Then see who is a head I admit there are some that abuse it but there arer some who really need it. Like me . And I am not a druggie I've even tryed surgery but that only made the pain worse. I do use the shots as well every lttle relief helps. So all who uses pain killers are not druggies but those who abuse them need help its an addiction so why don't you help them and not put them down so much . But oh I'm sorry you know so much about it you are one of the abusers aren't you . Well yes you are. And dr. May I love you and your staff keep up the good work

Since: Jul 11

Corbin, KY

#33 Apr 19, 2012
I had a lobectomy and resectioning done on my right lung while I was in the Army for a cancerous tumor on my lung. The surgery caused a great amount of nerve damage, the army tried for over 8 months with numerous treatments to correct the nerve damage but with little luck. I am hoping that they will be able to help me, are they Dr's good or are they just a pill mill? I want help not dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Guru 5,765
Inappropriate behavior at abc 16 min truthful person h... 7
Allsion Grimes/Slum Lord 20 min truthful person h... 2
Best & Worst Church to Attend? 24 min ewayne 10
Christians Scared To Speak Out Against Sin 1 hr More Truth 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 154,274
Good Restaurant Name Ideas? (Mar '11) 3 hr lud 88
•••
•••
•••