airhead judd not running

airhead judd not running

Posted in the Keavy Forum

lib always lie

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Ashley Judd Not Running For Senate
Twitter ^

After serious and thorough contemplation, I realize that my responsibilities & energy at this time need to be focused on my family.— ashley judd (@AshleyJudd) March 27, 2013
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2013
lib always lie wrote:
Ashley Judd Not Running For Senate
Twitter ^
After serious and thorough contemplation, I realize that my responsibilities & energy at this time need to be focused on my family.— ashley judd (@AshleyJudd) March 27, 2013
Darn the bad luck! This could'a been the best entertainment since the Andy Griffith show was cancelled.
Brisco

Heidrick, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
WillyP wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn the bad luck! This could'a been the best entertainment since the Andy Griffith show was cancelled.
"The Darlings Go To Frankfort" is my favorite episode. lol
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Brisco wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Darlings Go To Frankfort" is my favorite episode. lol
I liked those Darlings! But, the ones now in Frankfort? Not so much.
ALG

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
http://wbkr.com/clintons-may-support-alison-g...

Hillary in 2016, Judd comes off now receives a Cabinet position later.
hehe

Crossett, AR

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Mitch is breathing a sigh of relief.
Ashley's name recognition alone could have cost him billions in campaign advertising.
He was so scared he and his wifey did a little fund raiser and a commercial to jump start his campaign almost a year early.
Mitch will be drawing unemployment in 2 years,
Alison Lundergan Grimes is a shoe in.

hehe
Ralph

London, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
hehe wrote:
Mitch is breathing a sigh of relief.
Ashley's name recognition alone could have cost him billions in campaign advertising.
He was so scared he and his wifey did a little fund raiser and a commercial to jump start his campaign almost a year early.
Mitch will be drawing unemployment in 2 years,
Alison Lundergan Grimes is a shoe in.
hehe
You really believe that? Goes to show how gullible the left really is and how they would support a turd if it had a democrat label.

You are a hopeless party fool.

It wouldn't take a lot of effort to find your childish comments of how Juggs is going to beat McConnell how Mitch is going down to this Hollywood has been. They lie to you daily, why get back in line for more. Go toward the light........
GO ASHLEY

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You really believe that? Goes to show how gullible the left really is and how they would support a turd if it had a democrat label.
You are a hopeless party fool.
It wouldn't take a lot of effort to find your childish comments of how Juggs is going to beat McConnell how Mitch is going down to this Hollywood has been. They lie to you daily, why get back in line for more. Go toward the light........
You're obviously an idiot! Mitch McConnell needs to go ahead and DIE! He looks like he should've been laying in a coffin years ago! That man is so involved with Washington politics, he doesn't give a damn what Kentuckians need!! I can't believe you keep voting for him! He's useless! Just another Republican C**K SUCKER!
If Ashley Judd had chosen to run, Mitch would've definitely been "run" out of office!!! Hopefully, crying!!
lib always lie

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2013
GO ASHLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously an idiot! Mitch McConnell needs to go ahead and DIE! He looks like he should've been laying in a coffin years ago! That man is so involved with Washington politics, he doesn't give a damn what Kentuckians need!! I can't believe you keep voting for him! He's useless! Just another Republican C**K SUCKER!
If Ashley Judd had chosen to run, Mitch would've definitely been "run" out of office!!! Hopefully, crying!!
I see you enjoy eating that obama chit everyday with hehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just for fun... 6 min Fun in London 8
Street racing 3 hr Keyser Soze 1
Street racing in or near London Kyle 3 hr Keyser Soze 1
Tall host at Weavers landing 5 hr Interested Party 3
Gay Corbin (Sep '08) 7 hr Yep 169
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Mickey402 148,097
The twist and shout new restaurant 8 hr Maybelline 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages