CHS Prom 2013
pissed off student

Dyer, TN

#1 May 8, 2013
Did anyone else get pissed after seeing the crap that was set up for pictures at prom? I have never seen anything so hideous in my entire life!
didnt see it

Dexter, MO

#2 May 9, 2013
What dd it look like?
lol and roflmbo

Middlesboro, KY

#3 May 9, 2013
must of been a really really bad night in other ways too beings as she stops having all that killer fun of prom to put this on here before midnight. its prom night and she gets on topix to moan about something before the night is even hear half over haha! guess she must of lost her glass slipper too. whew lol! now dont be coming back on here and saying you are a dude cause a dude would of cared less about decorations for pics and you already said you are a student soooooo.
Pissed off student

Dyer, TN

#4 May 9, 2013
lol and roflmbo wrote:
must of been a really really bad night in other ways too beings as she stops having all that killer fun of prom to put this on here before midnight. its prom night and she gets on topix to moan about something before the night is even hear half over haha! guess she must of lost her glass slipper too. whew lol! now dont be coming back on here and saying you are a dude cause a dude would of cared less about decorations for pics and you already said you are a student soooooo.
Actually posted this before midnight FOUR DAYS AFTER PROM ... Geez
Pissed off student

Dyer, TN

#5 May 9, 2013
A white sheet and a couch ... Ugh
didnt see it wrote:
What dd it look like?
i can has picture

Sikeston, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2013
It's Corbin, what did you expect. They just let some local redneck that got a camera for Christmas do these events. Take your own pics and use an editing software to add backgrounds.

Look around town and how many goobers have you seen with their own photography place over the years that don't have no training or experience with photography. Everybody wants to be a celebrity lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Forumwatcher 174,784
Ricky n Ashley 1 hr Becky Baker 20
Firetruck's on 25 today 2 hr Justinb 1
What is being built on Main St. across from Mik... 3 hr Appreciative Parent 4
Who is the best Doctor in London for Diabetes a... 4 hr Sick and Tired 1
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 4 hr velar 12
Town Center Motel (Mar '11) 5 hr Test 31

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages