student

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Why is everyone at school wearing James Holmes T-shirts looks like a crazy dude with orange hair and wide eyes looking castrated lol ? Didn't he shoot at people watching a batman play or something,so what the hell is up with that people?
Global

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

About.

For those who do not believe the story we are being told by the government and media. The James Holmes Conspiracy. Several witness testimonies, news report

Description

For the record, in no way do I believe that what James Holmes did was right. I have respect for all of the families and victims of this tragedy. However, I have my own beliefs on things and I will continue to do as I feel. This blog is not joking or anything else about the situation. They are simply moving pictures and if you don't like it, please feel free stay away from it ant not look at it.
https://www.facebook.com/JamesHolmesConspirac...

P.S. If you can read between the lines, this guy and the others who committed these astrocities were not capable of carrying off these killings by themselves.
They were aided by hypnotism, by someone or a group of people who had great motives for the removal of guns globally.
WTF

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Global wrote:
About.
For those who do not believe the story we are being told by the government and media. The James Holmes Conspiracy. Several witness testimonies, news report
Description
For the record, in no way do I believe that what James Holmes did was right. I have respect for all of the families and victims of this tragedy. However, I have my own beliefs on things and I will continue to do as I feel. This blog is not joking or anything else about the situation. They are simply moving pictures and if you don't like it, please feel free stay away from it ant not look at it.
https://www.facebook.com/JamesHolmesConspirac...
P.S. If you can read between the lines, this guy and the others who committed these astrocities were not capable of carrying off these killings by themselves.
They were aided by hypnotism, by someone or a group of people who had great motives for the removal of guns globally.
That is about the dumbest, most ignorant statement I have heard yet! You people think "someone" is hypnotizing these psychopaths and making them kill people so that guns will be taken away? LMAO WTF are you smoking??

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the dumbest, most ignorant statement I have heard yet! You people think "someone" is hypnotizing these psychopaths and making them kill people so that guns will be taken away? LMAO WTF are you smoking??
Did you research MK ULTRA? Or do you just cry "conspiracy!" at any idea that disrupts your tunnel-vision view of the world?
Shelly Smith

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

What's so special about this guy that everybody loves ?
dont like him

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Why does this dude gave his own shirt out for ?
Old School

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Is this guy John Holmes brother?
He is hell bound

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

So students are wearimg this guy on their t shirts at school maybe because of Halloween or somthing, teachers shouldshould tellthem bad choice just because a jock or some cheerleader or whomever wears it don't mean they look cool and i bet they listen to that song called ,will the real James Holmes please standup please standup i think it's called old rap song about him by a white guy who thinks he's black.Now people shoulc not be giving this guy props retards that's not the real color of his hair he dyes it orange, so how could you be born with orange hair think about it duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability 4 min Sam 1
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 27 min truth 229
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 33 min truth 87
need to know what date school supplies are give... 53 min So far so good 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 59 min Listen Up 26,188
free fire wood 1 hr interested 2
Still can't find an honest real estate 1 hr Amanda 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search