wanting a job at cta
jwd

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Can anyone tell me how to get on at cta? Want to work any hours and over time
jwd

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2013
I heard that u have to kniw someone there now to turn ur info in to her and be referred by that person. . Ive tried going there already and they send u back out the door. If I could talk someone I know I coukd get a job from my work history (experience) thx for the reply
will

Dyer, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2013
I worked there they are hiring you have to go to the unemployment office and fill out an application they are hiring 30+ people. Go on oet.ky.gov go to focus career center the job is named mold operator.
jwd

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Thx for the reply will, I will do that first thing this week. Keep me posted on anything new you hear, ive been trying at this for over a year. Do you know if they lay people off aftwr a while? And thx again
Well

Columbus, IN

#7 May 18, 2013
You have to know someone that works there to put your name in.
jens buddy

United States

#8 May 21, 2013
Wish I knew someone there. I know I probaly have to because ive lived here all my life, just been at same job for years and drive out of town everyday so dont work with anyone I ive lived around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 38 min NoKidding 18
jeremiah cox (Oct '10) 43 min Country91 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min ChromiuMan 148,987
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 1,253
Flowers Bakery information. (Mar '14) 3 hr Works there 4
Amy cobb, thoughts 4 hr Johny johnson 7
Missy bain 6 hr Lucky in mexico 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages