First Prev
of 3
Next Last
man

Winchester, KY

#45 Feb 5, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
Here's interesting information just released.
Since the day students came back to school from the holidays in January there have been forty-eight students across America caught with handguns inside schools. Remember this doesn't count weekends and snow-days off, so that's only in twenty-one days (the report came out yesterday).
Some of these incidents involved shootings.
People ..... heck, use your brains ..... if you have children and teens (particularly with emotional or mental problems or are gang members) lock up your dang guns.
Did that number include the little girl with a piece of paper shaped like an "L" and the 6-year-old boy in Maryland who was suspended for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying “pow”?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#46 Feb 5, 2013
man wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that number include the little girl with a piece of paper shaped like an "L" and the 6-year-old boy in Maryland who was suspended for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying “pow”?
Nope. Those were students with actual guns in their possession or found in their school lockers since January 4, 2013.

I wonder how many were carried into schools which were not discovered.
man

Winchester, KY

#47 Feb 5, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
'Hehe' is correct. I was following the news stories as they came out and remember those reports, plus the first reports stating there was a second shooter. Additionally, the shooter was said to be wearing a bulletproof vest. None of those things turned out to be true. All were from reporters who failed to talk to police due to them (the police) being too busy with the shooting scene. But someone was sure shooting-off at the mouth and it wasn't someone in-the-know about what had and was happening.
NBC was incorrect in the beginning about where the AR-15 was found, and they corrected their story. Here is what they, NBC, say 'after' their correction (notice the date).....
NBC, Jan 23, 2013
"Police said they found a Bushmaster .223 caliber model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips, a Glock 10-mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun inside the school."
"Police also searched Lanza’s car, which was
in parking lot, and found an Izhmash Canta-12 12-gauge shotgun."
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Sand...
Now ..... put a link to any NBC article where they are 'still' saying the AR-15 assault rifle was in the car. All you and crazy anti-Obama sites can put is the old NBC video from before NBC found out it was erroneous and corrected the information.
They report what they "hear" as it comes in and let you know by saying "Fox News has confirmed" if any of the information is confirmed. Maybe NBC does the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim mcburney 1 hr hottie 1
Jim Mcburney and his women 1 hr master street 1
Jim Mcburney (Feb '12) 1 hr master street 7
Are there any honest good man left? 2 hr I know 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
Cta ...UNION 3 hr old timer 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr John316 155,559
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy Jobs

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]