Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dem tools

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November
She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011.
The 58-year-old veteran Cincinnati poll worker, indicted Monday, faces eight counts of voter fraud. Two others, one of whom is a nun, have been charged separately.
Richardson had admitted on camera to a local TV station, "Yes, I voted twice," claiming she was concerned that her vote would not count. She also said there "was no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud."
"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," she proclaimed in the interview.
Officials charged that she voted in her own name by absentee ballot and also in person at the polls, but Hamilton County Prosecuting Attorney Joseph Deters said she also is charged with voting in the name of five other people in various elections.
"This is not North Korea," Deters said in a statement announcing the indictments. "Elections are a serious business and the foundation of our democracy. In the scheme of things, individual votes may not seem important, but this could not be further from the truth. Every vote is important and every voter and candidate needs to have faith in our system. The charges today should let people know that we take this seriously."
Richardson made national headlines when the Hamilton County Board of Elections announced that it was investigating whether she voted up to half a dozen times, including on behalf of her granddaughter, India Richardson.
India told Fox News that her grandmother did indeed vote in her name, telling us that "it wasn't a big deal."
But voting twice or in another person's name is illegal.
Prosecutors say the five other people for whom Richardson cast ballots are all relatives.
Sister Marguerite Kloos also faces one count of illegal voting, for allegedly submitting an absentee ballot in the name of a fellow nun, Sister Rose Marie Hewitt, who had died before absentee ballots were sent out. She is accused of opening Sister Hewitt’s ballot, forging her signature and mailing it to the Board of Elections as a vote.
The 54-year-old Kloos has resigned as the dean of the Division of Arts and Humanities at the College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati, where she still serves as an associate professor of religious and pastoral studies.
Kloos was not indicted but faces what is known as an information, because her lawyer contacted prosecutors and she agreed to cooperate and plead guilty.
"As a valued member of the Mount community, our thoughts are with her during this difficult time," the college said in a written statement. "We respect her privacy and will not comment further on this matter at this time."
Russell Glassop, 75, also is charged with illegal voting. He is accused of voting on behalf of his wife, who died before election day.
But it was Richardson's case, and the possibility of repeated votes, that shocked many. She faces up to 12 years in prison if convicted. Efforts to contact her and her lawyer have been unsuccessful.
The Hamilton County Board of Elections recently held hearings on cases of possible double voting and voter fraud, part of a statewide review ordered by Secretary of State John Husted. He called on all 88 counties to review complaints of fraud, as well as voter disenfranchisement.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/11/ci...
hehe

London, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Actually.
President Obama won because the Republicans split into several factions,(Tea-people, conservatives, woman, Latinos...) and NOT a single faction voted for Romney...

hehe
FOXNEWS Link ??
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stray Dog

Livingston, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2013
One thing for sure. He wasn't elected by the honest, hard working, tax paying, Patriotic American. Had to be the lowlife trash of his own kind.
hehe

London, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Stray Dog wrote:
One thing for sure. He wasn't elected by the honest, hard working, tax paying, Patriotic American. Had to be the lowlife trash of his own kind.
Gosh, wouldn't have been something if those honest, hard working, tax paying, Patriotic Americans would have gotten of their asses and voted ?

hehe
Everybody Knows

Belvidere, IL

#5 Mar 12, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, wouldn't have been something if those honest, hard working, tax paying, Patriotic Americans would have gotten of their asses and voted ?

hehe
They were busy out working trying to support all the low life's standing in line for a handout from this administration. He was elected by a bunch of people to lazy to work depending on the government to give them everything or should I say those of us who do work. It gets really old watching a huge percentage of my paycheck cut every week to support people so they can lay around all day and have more and more children and most abuse some type of drug. Now we are suppose to pay to help them get off of the drugs because that is a disease. I call bullshit, it is a freaking habit - a lifestyle handed down from one generation to the next. True Americans should want more out of life than to get there grocery card and pay check out of the mailbox every month. Before somebody says I don't know what I am talking about I was raised in a whole family of these people but I decided that I wanted more and you can bet your sweet ass it hasn't been easy cause nothing in life is easy.
Dick

Mckee, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
The real reason obama was elected! Republicans F**ked the country up so badly they are hated by the MAJORITY of the American population! It's only braindead conservos not understanding this. Everyone else sees how sleezy the gop party has become. Anymore questions?
Big Hound Dog

London, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Dick wrote:
The real reason obama was elected! Republicans F**ked the country up so badly they are hated by the MAJORITY of the American population! It's only braindead conservos not understanding this. Everyone else sees how sleezy the gop party has become. Anymore questions?
Your name is correct, just add sucker to it!
Everybody Knows

Belvidere, IL

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Dick wrote:
Yep conservatives have really done a number on it supplying food, healthcare, housing, and anything else the liberals need. People say we don't support our fellow Americans. I say we support them way to much every month. Obama is a hero to lazy sleaze bags of this nation that just want something for nothing.
Dick

Mckee, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Everybody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep conservatives have really done a number on it supplying food, healthcare, housing, and anything else the liberals need. People say we don't support our fellow Americans. I say we support them way to much every month. Obama is a hero to lazy sleaze bags of this nation that just want something for nothing.
yea,we know! Obama invented the whole system! DUMBASS IDIOT!
And before you start,I'm neither liberal or democrat just honest...something you know nothing about dumbass!
Dick

Mckee, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Big Hound Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Your name is correct, just add sucker to it!
Maybe you should spend less time watching foux opinion and licking your azzhole and more time in the real world lil ancle biter!
Everybody Knows

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>yea,we know! Obama invented the whole system! DUMBASS IDIOT!
And before you start,I'm neither liberal or democrat just honest...something you know nothing about dumbass!
I don't remember saying Obama invented the system but he sure is helping to perfect it. I really could care less if you are a liberal or a democrat but thanks for all your honesty. I don't understand what provoked you to call me a dumbass but here is me be honest. I myself am honestly a hardcore right wing conservative republican. I believe abortion is wrong. I think homosexuality is wrong. I believe this nation was founded as one nation under God and we have slip so far away from that we are in grave danger of some other country taking over. I don't mind saying what my beliefs are and I get tired of gays, Muslims, and anybody else who feels offended making us Americans change our ways. I think it is time we stand up as a people and say enough is enough.
The Big T

London, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Everybody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember saying Obama invented the system but he sure is helping to perfect it. I really could care less if you are a liberal or a democrat but thanks for all your honesty. I don't understand what provoked you to call me a dumbass but here is me be honest. I myself am honestly a hardcore right wing conservative republican. I believe abortion is wrong. I think homosexuality is wrong. I believe this nation was founded as one nation under God and we have slip so far away from that we are in grave danger of some other country taking over. I don't mind saying what my beliefs are and I get tired of gays, Muslims, and anybody else who feels offended making us Americans change our ways. I think it is time we stand up as a people and say enough is enough.
]yeah, the native americans felt the same way.
billy

Port Charlotte, FL

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Dick wrote:
You got that right. Bush woke a lot of people up. Obama won with 1.5 million more votes,that's a lot of votes.
billy

Port Charlotte, FL

#14 Mar 13, 2013
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, wouldn't have been something if those honest, hard working, tax paying, Patriotic Americans would have gotten of their asses and voted ?
hehe
Thats funny. They did vote. The UAW and the UMW and the truckers union. They voted big time. Now for the people who work for nothing and say they are hard workers. I don't know about. They do vote for the republicans that is why they work so cheap.
billy

Port Charlotte, FL

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Everybody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam! you forgot bush and Iraq. What about all the big bucks he gave wall-st. Banks has got more welfare from the government in the last 10 years than any one. But fixed new don't tell you that ,do they
Dick

Mckee, KY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Everybody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are really saying,it's time for you to stand up and force the MAJORITY into seeing it your way,saying it your way and doing it as you demand! you see most of us understand your pov...freedom belongs to you alone and the rest of us need to fall in line with your wingnut fantasy where the conservos destroy every schred of freedom and it's all the other guys fault. I called you a dumbass because every single post of yours would suggest that America was in great shape on jan 19 09 then fell apart on jan 20 and it's only the mentally challenged conservos that demand the rest of us go along with your fantasy version of history. You do realize that we had a rightwing president,house and senate from 2000 thru 2007 when the debt celing was raised with record breaking numbers! every single year!some years two and three times it was raised Right? You do realize that the debt went from around 300 billion to one point two trillion under your conservo godz Right? Yes you conservos truly believe that obama is responsible for everything that happened between 1970 and present day! And Carter did the rest! Thats why i called you a dumbass! Cause the shoe fit like it was custom made! You come on here spewing venom and hatred tward everyone that isnt rich and white but it's the rest of us that have a problem! I would be willing to bet that you call yourself a fine upstanding christian as well Right? If you ever have a reality based thought or opinion get back to me.
Everybody Knows

London, KY

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>What you are really saying,it's time for you to stand up and force the MAJORITY into seeing it your way,saying it your way and doing it as you demand! you see most of us understand your pov...freedom belongs to you alone and the rest of us need to fall in line with your wingnut fantasy where the conservos destroy every schred of freedom and it's all the other guys fault. I called you a dumbass because every single post of yours would suggest that America was in great shape on jan 19 09 then fell apart on jan 20 and it's only the mentally challenged conservos that demand the rest of us go along with your fantasy version of history. You do realize that we had a rightwing president,house and senate from 2000 thru 2007 when the debt celing was raised with record breaking numbers! every single year!some years two and three times it was raised Right? You do realize that the debt went from around 300 billion to one point two trillion under your conservo godz Right? Yes you conservos truly believe that obama is responsible for everything that happened between 1970 and present day! And Carter did the rest! Thats why i called you a dumbass! Cause the shoe fit like it was custom made! You come on here spewing venom and hatred tward everyone that isnt rich and white but it's the rest of us that have a problem! I would be willing to bet that you call yourself a fine upstanding christian as well Right? If you ever have a reality based thought or opinion get back to me.
Again I didn't say anything about being rich. It is very very frustrating to watch people stand around looking for a handout while some of us work hard to live week to week. I also never blamed your precious Obama for everything but he damn sure ain't done a damn thing to make it any better. If you want to talk about taking someone's rights away what about all these asshole democrats who thinks it would be a great idea to yank our second amendment rights. Maybe the shoe fits you there buddy. Or maybe your to blinded by the shit your listening to on msnbc to hear what is actually going on. Do you believe that any of our past republican presidents would stand by and let North Korea make threats towards this nation. I think not, but the coward we have now is to busy playing golf with Tiger to worry about it. He is no leader of mine.
Stray Dog

Livingston, TN

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Everybody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I didn't say anything about being rich. It is very very frustrating to watch people stand around looking for a handout while some of us work hard to live week to week. I also never blamed your precious Obama for everything but he damn sure ain't done a damn thing to make it any better. If you want to talk about taking someone's rights away what about all these asshole democrats who thinks it would be a great idea to yank our second amendment rights. Maybe the shoe fits you there buddy. Or maybe your to blinded by the shit your listening to on msnbc to hear what is actually going on. Do you believe that any of our past republican presidents would stand by and let North Korea make threats towards this nation. I think not, but the coward we have now is to busy playing golf with Tiger to worry about it. He is no leader of mine.
Great post. Right on.
Dick

Mckee, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2013
Everybody Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
More conservo fantasy! Background checks are a good idea but to the loonitunez conservo that equals kicking in your door and seizing all weapons! I dont listen to any of the opinion shows like ms or fou/cnn. Maybe obama should have spent eight years ripping off the country starting wars giving his banker and oil buddies tens of trillions and trimming brush in crawford tx instead of cleaning up republimess and facing conservo outrage every single time he decides to take a $hit! And playing golf every now and then! As far as corea goes,you must not know $hit about the place! The north trys to overrun the south nearly every single day. They have bin making threats for decades now! Just how many wars do you think we can fight at one time and not destroy ourselves? I will stick with my statment that you are a dumbass living in a fantasy world!
Dick

Mckee, KY

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Stray Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. Right on.
If you're into fiction then yes great post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is little league football/cheer sign ups f... 4 min JFMS26 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 134,305
cabs (Dec '08) 1 hr jason 8
Root Beer Stand 1 hr vopeer 2
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 3 hr not there yet 104
Anyone have a bad day at work? 3 hr not there yet 3
London is ridiculous 3 hr Belle54 2

Flood Warning for Laurel County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST