Just Wondering

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Anyone hear about a boy wondering the streets alone last night
he was

Corbin, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
He'll I use to walk the streets all the time at night day that's the only way to get around
Yeah but this was a 3 year old :/
family

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 18, 2013
He is 4, and my family. Was there. News post about it. Trying to make sure he is ok
epo

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 18, 2013
i remember one time i went to pensylvania with the family and decided to go for a walk. i was four at the time. i got lost and the the popo picked me up then the fam came to my rescue. kids sometimes dont listen..... two sides to every story...
neighbor

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 17, 2013
epo wrote:
i remember one time i went to pensylvania with the family and decided to go for a walk. i was four at the time. i got lost and the the popo picked me up then the fam came to my rescue. kids sometimes dont listen..... two sides to every story...

I can promise you that your family didn't wait 5 hours to come pick you up at the police station either. yea 5 hours to get a family member to get their 4 year old. and even then it was the grandfather who finally got him...not the mom who lost the child. she didn't even know he was gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confused... 19 min Confused 1
Gays in Corbin 38 min what 10
female fun 49 min james 1
Wood Creek Water District (Oct '08) 58 min isawit 30
Girl murdered on East 80 1 hr Concerned 7
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 1,143
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 1 hr Juan carlos 64
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE