Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
Kentucky Down Under

Hindman, KY

#720 Oct 15, 2013
Harold Hal Rogers is living history. His blood line is 110% for Kentucky since Colonial times during the birth of our nation. Kentucky politicians are vigorously pro Kentucky for the people for promoting industry and are an array of interesting gentlemen and Ladies. The Perkins Family introduced the PELL Grant and pother financial assistance for upward bound students. Education is a legacy that pays handsomely for the rest of your life. We are better off because of the keen interest, vision, patriotism, industrious, church loving people of The Commonwealth of Kentucky. The attraction of continued and new manufacturing plants and tech services are encouraged by the politicians. Proof Kentucky produces good money making workers; People who prefer work JOBS with real benefits than the forever federal government welfare. The Kentuckians are passionate about their politics. Kentuckians produce good food and natural down home competitive sports warrior breeds of horses and military men and women. i salute people like Hal Rogers. Mitch McConnell knows green energy is important to the earth. Power plants equipped with smoke stack coal scrubbers are an incentive to keep coal mines and coal related jobs open. The Luftwaffe flew its WWII jets on J2 made exclusively from coal oil. Who knows America may someday require coal oil to fuel jets in a blitz krieg to defend The Homeland.... or to keep the lights on. The world with the catastrophic climate change will require more food to feed its teaming billions of people all across the planet. Kentucky is the agricultural state with minerals lots of good land and with plenty of fresh pure water. Kentucky is a Commonwealth; A land of milk and honey. A safe place to live. Thank You Kentucky Politicians Thank YOU All for promoting and for defending the land of your forefathers.
MAKEMEKINGofDHil lbillies

Ashburn, VA

#721 Oct 17, 2013
I would like to support a Candidate that will some how Monitor Kentuckians that send packages to Mexico.
I Belive that there a PERVERTS taking Pictures of Young Children, Making Child Pornagraphy, then sending it to Mexico to have it Developed.
They probably use them damne 35mm cameras or 110 film.
I want this Country to ban the sale of those cameras and film.
Them Perverts have probably been doing that shit for a long time.
I just learned them "Maybe Perverts" and their plans this shit since(it might be real).
But I want every package headed to MEXICO OPENED!!
NO PERVERT MIGHT NOT BE PRINTING THEM OFF AT THEIR HOUSE THEY MIGHT BE AFRAID THE TRAILBLAZING COMPUTER CALLING THEM A "TERRORIST"
BUT THEY ARE !!!
And if that's not real
can we force Apartment Complexes to go to the Court Houses and make copies of sex offenders that live in the area
(in the County the Apartments are in) and leave them were the residents can read.
And since they already run Police Reports on their tenants can we make them leave that were the tenants can read too?
IIIIIIIMAKEIIIIMEIIIIIIIKINGII IIIIIII
IIIIIIIASIIIIII
IIIIIIWEIIIIIIIIHEADIIIIIIIIIT OIIII IIINEWIIIIIIWORLDIIIIIIIIORDER IIIII
Really

Hurley, VA

#722 Oct 18, 2013
MAKEMEKINGofDHillbillies wrote:
I would like to support a Candidate that will some how Monitor Kentuckians that send packages to Mexico.
I Belive that there a PERVERTS taking Pictures of Young Children, Making Child Pornagraphy, then sending it to Mexico to have it Developed.
They probably use them damne 35mm cameras or 110 film.
I want this Country to ban the sale of those cameras and film.
Them Perverts have probably been doing that shit for a long time.
I just learned them "Maybe Perverts" and their plans this shit since(it might be real).
But I want every package headed to MEXICO OPENED!!
NO PERVERT MIGHT NOT BE PRINTING THEM OFF AT THEIR HOUSE THEY MIGHT BE AFRAID THE TRAILBLAZING COMPUTER CALLING THEM A "TERRORIST"
BUT THEY ARE !!!
And if that's not real
can we force Apartment Complexes to go to the Court Houses and make copies of sex offenders that live in the area
(in the County the Apartments are in) and leave them were the residents can read.
And since they already run Police Reports on their tenants can we make them leave that were the tenants can read too?
IIIIIIIMAKEIIIIMEIIIIIIIKINGII IIIIIII
IIIIIIIASIIIIII
IIIIIIWEIIIIIIIIHEADIIIIIIIIIT OIIII IIINEWIIIIIIWORLDIIIIIIIIORDER IIIII
In your trying to be an a$$ hole, you finally stuck oil in
coming up with a darned good idea! However, don't limit this
action to the hillbillies, get the Yankees in New York, the
Buckeyes in Ohio, the good ole boys/girls of the deep south
and anyone else that is low life enough the exploit children
in any manner.
Really

Hurley, VA

#723 Oct 18, 2013
MAKEMEKINGofDHillbillies wrote:
I would like to support a Candidate that will some how Monitor Kentuckians that send packages to Mexico.
I Belive that there a PERVERTS taking Pictures of Young Children, Making Child Pornagraphy, then sending it to Mexico to have it Developed.
They probably use them damne 35mm cameras or 110 film.
I want this Country to ban the sale of those cameras and film.
Them Perverts have probably been doing that shit for a long time.
I just learned them "Maybe Perverts" and their plans this shit since(it might be real).
But I want every package headed to MEXICO OPENED!!
NO PERVERT MIGHT NOT BE PRINTING THEM OFF AT THEIR HOUSE THEY MIGHT BE AFRAID THE TRAILBLAZING COMPUTER CALLING THEM A "TERRORIST"
BUT THEY ARE !!!
And if that's not real
can we force Apartment Complexes to go to the Court Houses and make copies of sex offenders that live in the area
(in the County the Apartments are in) and leave them were the residents can read.
And since they already run Police Reports on their tenants can we make them leave that were the tenants can read too?
IIIIIIIMAKEIIIIMEIIIIIIIKINGII IIIIIII
IIIIIIIASIIIIII
IIIIIIWEIIIIIIIIHEADIIIIIIIIIT OIIII IIINEWIIIIIIWORLDIIIIIIIIORDER IIIII
..in my other post, the word was 'STRUCK' oil, but I expect you
to make a deal of it, so go ahead and show your ignorance as if
you haven't stumbled over a typo before!
instant

Adams, KY

#724 Oct 19, 2013
I really hope people who are voting Hal have read everything hes vote for. No to help for domestic violence victims. No to counselors for active military. Decided not to vote to fund a program that helps those in need who lack the money to feed themselves. Let us remember the .1% of fraud in that program and the very real lack of proof that it is abused since most applicants are elderly, single parents with children and military personel. Not to mention the 12 million wal mart workers who qualify because of how little the make. Votead against allowing sexual assault victims in the military chose who oversees the case (because those assualted will most likely have to face scrutiny by the very people who are above them). Voted no to close guantanimo.(check how much of your taxes are going to keep these criminals fed and safe and then check how many have been tried. 12. All 12 convictions have been overturned and all criminals remain alive and well).
Seriously, you want change in government? STOP VOTING THE SAME PEOPLE IN.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#725 Oct 20, 2013
All I can say is I wont be voting for Hal Rogers!!!
Booo

Charleston, WV

#726 Oct 21, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
All I can say is I wont be voting for Hal Rogers!!!
Agreed
Concerned Mother of 2

London, KY

#729 Nov 10, 2013
instant wrote:
I really hope people who are voting Hal have read everything hes vote for. No to help for domestic violence victims. No to counselors for active military. Decided not to vote to fund a program that helps those in need who lack the money to feed themselves. Let us remember the .1% of fraud in that program and the very real lack of proof that it is abused since most applicants are elderly, single parents with children and military personel. Not to mention the 12 million wal mart workers who qualify because of how little the make. Votead against allowing sexual assault victims in the military chose who oversees the case (because those assualted will most likely have to face scrutiny by the very people who are above them). Voted no to close guantanimo.(check how much of your taxes are going to keep these criminals fed and safe and then check how many have been tried. 12. All 12 convictions have been overturned and all criminals remain alive and well).
Seriously, you want change in government? STOP VOTING THE SAME PEOPLE IN.
I am a Conservative Republican. I wouldn't vote for Hal, Mitch or Rand again if they were the only candidates on the ballot, and if I would win a thousand dollars and brand new convertible car for doing so. What are they doing for Kentucky that is so great? I wish that someone could explain that. Look what is happening to our coal jobs. Why aren't we getting any other jobs here in southeastern Kentucky when we lose a coal job? We are being ignored by our politicians. I am thinking about my kids' future. I worry about them. I don't have the means to move out of this state right now, and I don't really want to anyway because most of my family and friends live in Kentucky. I don't want to vote for a Democrat, but I certainly won't vote for Hal, Mitch or Rand again.
Johnny

Harlan, KY

#732 Nov 11, 2013
I don't know
jason

Campton, KY

#735 Nov 14, 2013
wish they would remove this
lol

London, KY

#736 Nov 14, 2013
jason wrote:
wish they would remove this
why ?
Vote YES

United States

#737 Nov 15, 2013
McCreary County is the 23rd poorest county in the United States, with an unemployment rate over 14% after 30 years of Hal's leadership. I can't vote for "your pal Hal" anymore!
nanana

West Liberty, KY

#738 Nov 15, 2013
whooptedo
Straightshot

West Liberty, KY

#739 Nov 16, 2013
dirty
Straightshot wrote:
I thought Rogers was a good man. But he is dirty like the rest of them.
up to

West Liberty, KY

#740 Nov 20, 2013
the top
sheweee

West Liberty, KY

#741 Nov 22, 2013
What a waste of life this is
fireball

Omaha, NE

#743 Nov 24, 2013
vote for hal rogers
ChiefSquidly

United States

#744 Nov 25, 2013
Please folks VOTE for any candidate that opposes ANYTHING the Obama administration has put in place over the past 6 years.

This country is going to hell...in a very "socialist" way. Cant you see the man HATES America!!

Vote for anyone that will work to erase the damage done by the socialist in power!!
Who

United States

#747 Dec 3, 2013
Whodey
Josh

London, KY

#749 Dec 3, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Explain Socialism you Kool Aid Drinker.
Kool Aid drinker? There is the liberal trash calling the kettle black, you weak kneed parrot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min nanoanomaly 167,516
This is why ABC is fake news 23 min TRUTH 3
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 41 min child of God 1,624
Need good shop for aligments 1 hr Imcorbinbound 1
Moving to Corbin, considering buying a house (Nov '16) 1 hr Imcorbinbound 40
Libs learn what happen to nation that hate trumped 1 hr TRUTH 1
Need a Good Disability Lawyer (Apr '12) 2 hr trumpy 21

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages