created by: Louisville NCAA | Mar 17, 2013

London, KY

22 votes

Will you root for them? - keep NCAA title in State

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't give a rats ass
Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Louisville NCAA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Will UK fans root for the cards? I'm a big UK fan but also very proud of the Cards this year. I hope they win it all and keep the title here.
kidroc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

if UK loses out i hope louisville wins it.
hilltopper

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 17, 2013
 
Hey, Western Kentucky University is in it. I'll cheer for them before Louisville!
Death

Bulan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 17, 2013
 
Screw Loserville , go WKU
UK Fan

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I wouldn't root for Louisville if my life depended on it! I hope an SEC team wins so i'm rooting for Florida. We all know WKU wont survive the first round. LOL They are playing Kansas. Kansas has the talent to win it all!
jimbob

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 19, 2013
 
hilltopper wrote:
Hey, Western Kentucky University is in it. I'll cheer for them before Louisville!
H3ll, I would even cheer for TN over Louisville.
Louisville NCAA

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>
H3ll, I would even cheer for TN over Louisville.
Well since TN didn't make it I guess you are SOL
jimbob

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Louisville NCAA wrote:
<quoted text>Well since TN didn't make it I guess you are SOL
I know that dip s4!t. But I would like to wish you and all Loserville fans the best of luck in getting beat out as soon as possible.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 19, 2013
 
jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that dip s4!t. But I would like to wish you and all Loserville fans the best of luck in getting beat out as soon as possible.
Maybe you could cheer for Robert Morris......
bulldogs64

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 19, 2013
 
Yea go Cards
BBN WWW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 19, 2013
 
UK Fan wrote:
I wouldn't root for Louisville if my life depended on it! I hope an SEC team wins so i'm rooting for Florida. We all know WKU wont survive the first round. LOL They are playing Kansas. Kansas has the talent to win it all!
I got loserville n Kansas in the finals n Kansas taking it. Kansas took KY to the end laSt yr and brought guys back that r experienced. Jayhawks nation now, frig loserville
KingRicky

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 20, 2013
 
BBN WWW wrote:
<quoted text> I got loserville n Kansas in the finals n Kansas taking it. Kansas took KY to the end laSt yr and brought guys back that r experienced. Jayhawks nation now, frig loserville
Is Loserville in Kensucky?

How did you meth head, uneducated UK trolls like that Bobby Mo game? You guys suck
BBN WWW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 20, 2013
 
KingRicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Loserville in Kensucky?
How did you meth head, uneducated UK trolls like that Bobby Mo game? You guys suck
I actually thought it was pretty funny to tell you the truth prince dicky. Maybe it'll humble a few of those kids and make them realize they're not as good as they thought. Nobody on this team will start next year
UK Fan

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 20, 2013
 
BBN WWW wrote:
<quoted text> I actually thought it was pretty funny to tell you the truth prince dicky. Maybe it'll humble a few of those kids and make them realize they're not as good as they thought. Nobody on this team will start next year
You're right. With the talent UK has coming in next season, this seasons starters will be lucky to get any playing time! How Ryan Harrow even made the team is beyond me. That kid sucks! I would take Polson anytime over Harrow, at least he has heart something all the starters lacked this year!
What

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 20, 2013
 
UK isn't in the NCAA tourney this year?
UK Fan

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 20, 2013
 
BBN WWW wrote:
<quoted text> I got loserville n Kansas in the finals n Kansas taking it. Kansas took KY to the end laSt yr and brought guys back that r experienced. Jayhawks nation now, frig loserville
I have Michigan State, Ohio State, Florida & Indiana for my final 4. I don't think Louisville will make it past the elite 8! I hope I'm wrong and they lose way before then! I have Kansas going out in the elite 8 also. Although I wouldn't mind the Jayhawks taking it all! As long as Duke & Louisville is no where near the finals I will be happy!
What

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Louisville NCAA wrote:
Will UK fans root for the cards? I'm a big UK fan but also very proud of the Cards this year. I hope they win it all and keep the title here.
Let's just give the trophy to Petino for all his acting drama over the years. He can pretend its an Oscar. These guys need to go back to Jersey. Their attitudes kill me. Petino and Calipari go back home.
Um nahhhh

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 20, 2013
 
Louisville NCAA wrote:
Will UK fans root for the cards? I'm a big UK fan but also very proud of the Cards this year. I hope they win it all and keep the title here.
. Not me buddy. Not after Petino blew us off. How soon we forget.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 20, 2013
 
Um nahhhh wrote:
<quoted text>. Not me buddy. Not after Petino blew us off. How soon we forget.
Enlighten me, how did Petino blow you off? He left for the pros after doing an outstanding job at UK. Boston didn't work out so well so he returned to the best college job he could find. As I recall, the UK job was filled at the time. It's almost identical to what Bobby Petrino did at the Louisville football program: He did an outstanding job, left for the pros, realized he'd screwed up and came back to the best college program that had an opening. Should UL fans hate Western because they hired Petrino after he was $hit canned by Arkansas? I like UK too, but this is stupid.
bulldogs64

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm probably one of the biggest Wildcat fans they are but yea I hope the Cards. Bring the big one home to Ky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Curious 130,253
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min scirocco 149,928
Ferguson riots in Missouri ? 15 min Phantom 31
What happened to the Gilbert Tire Posts? (Nov '08) 20 min cer 46
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
Preachers/Deacons Cant Have 2 Living Wifes 2 hr delbertine 2

Search the Keavy Forum:
•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••