hell_fire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Rumor is that Edger Bowling is and he has been seen is lily and over at Benstation Apt?
annoyed

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

yes there happen to be a few around at the moment Chris mARCUM, Chris m. Ryan s. the pill dealer Mell so anyone tryin to get high might as well hang it up in lily too much shit goin on here now
thumper

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

mel is not a rat he does not turn on people like some of the c*ck s*ckers around here why do you think he went to jail and paid big fines and is looking at 40 yrs it was not for ratting it was because of people snitching. RATS
wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

WHICH EDGAR BOWLING ARE U TALKING ABOUT THERE ARE A COUPLE OF THEM. THERE IS ONE THAT I KNOW REAL GOOD THAT LIVES OFF FROM 229. AND KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE IS NOT A RAT. DO U KNOW ANY OF HIS BROTHER OR SISTERS NAMES.
HaHa

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

R U sure Marcum is ratting? Doesn't surprise me but oh well. I know not to deal w/ him anymore. What makes u think Ryan is? He is wanted right now on felony bench warrants. As far as Mel, known him for years, when he first started out, don't think he would tell on anyone, hell he lost his wife over this.
Ryan S

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

HaHa wrote:
R U sure Marcum is ratting? Doesn't surprise me but oh well. I know not to deal w/ him anymore. What makes u think Ryan is? He is wanted right now on felony bench warrants. As far as Mel, known him for years, when he first started out, don't think he would tell on anyone, hell he lost his wife over this.
yeah thanks for defendin me...this sh*t f*ckin weak now for real.. Ive never been pinched for doin sh*t so there for I can not rat on anyone... And yeah im wanted rite now and the last thing i wanna do is help the punk police..Trust me snitchin isnt in my blood ya dig,id rather die and go to hell then go out like a rat now thats the Epitome of Boss Status..so get ur sh*t rite b4 lettin my name come out cha neck.. And why not tell me ur name so we can meet up and you can show me proof of this Bullsh*t you claim!!
HaHa

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Ryan S wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah thanks for defendin me...this sh*t f*ckin weak now for real.. Ive never been pinched for doin sh*t so there for I can not rat on anyone... And yeah im wanted rite now and the last thing i wanna do is help the punk police..Trust me snitchin isnt in my blood ya dig,id rather die and go to hell then go out like a rat now thats the Epitome of Boss Status..so get ur sh*t rite b4 lettin my name come out cha neck.. And why not tell me ur name so we can meet up and you can show me proof of this Bullsh*t you claim!!
You are very welcome, my dear! I know you, you know you and that is all that matters. This sh it is unbelievable, they have slandered my name and talked crazy stuff but I know what I have and haven't done.... Just want to let you know I love ya, if you need anything, you know where I am!
You know who this is, holler at me, cuz I haven't talked to you in forever...
to you

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I know a rat that lives in the vanzant rd trailer park in lily his name is hank gurley, beware all of u....
Bump

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

BRIAN BURNS IS A RAT! BEWARE! MOTION OF DISCOVERY PAPERS PROOF!!
la de da

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Chris S. is a rat as well!
mee

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

hell_fire wrote:
Rumor is that Edger Bowling is and he has been seen is lily and over at Benstation Apt?
edgar bowling is from off rt11 he is a rat. he ratted on rodney bishop
iknow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

LAYTON CHAMPLIN
sure thing

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

how about johnny craig sasser ?
yyy

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

anthony saylor
WITCH

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

tommy hopkins and he's a thief him and his wife
tosh

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

WITCH wrote:
Sorry to bust ur bubble but tom and tammy are good people and good friends of mine, i have known them for over five yrs and they arent rats and damn sure arent theifs! so u better check ur info source cause it sucks
uh-lee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

WITCH wrote:
haha this is rediculous exactly why would tammy and tommy rat? they arent in any trouble in the first place. i have known them both for a long long time and neither one would do that, so apparently you just dont like them and are trying to speak shi* about them cause thats all you could think of.
Secret Service

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2011

Jackey Bush.....She ratted on Udge to keep from going to jail herself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance