Carney

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Boston bombers were living off the welfare system. Ain't that precious?
tarney

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

welfare been sponsoring terrorism in the usa since they stopped the spanking and disciplining of children who do what they are told not to do.

welfare started creating and buildin terrorists the minute they agreed to help keep prayer out of school.
many of these little idiots have grown up to shoot their parents, rob their parents and end up throwing them into a place for life where they dont have to look at them.
they turn out to be EVIL, not kind to the ones who fed and clothed them all those years.
there are many other ways we have a welfare sponsored terrorism.
america is allowing satan to take over every area of their lives. which is why it will be easy for globalism's one world order, one world gvmt.
the anti christ is getting ready to take his place on the world stage.
Freedom

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

No its jeebus,he is the one who said care for the sick,weak,poor,old,young....he is the one who requires you to treat others as you do yourself.

sorry but its all jesus' fault.

you want to be a good christian dont you??????

you must love the muslims as yourself....your god commands it.
humm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

No one on here will care about that.All they care about is trying to find some poor person on food stamps to stomp in the ground a little further.
You know its always better to bash your neighbor than to address any thing thats a bigger problem.
haha

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

humm wrote:
No one on here will care about that.All they care about is trying to find some poor person on food stamps to stomp in the ground a little further.
You know its always better to bash your neighbor than to address any thing thats a bigger problem.
that poor fellow on food stamps is getting his neighbor to buy him a dime bag and then going to the store to buy some stuff his neighbor wants.
therefore he is taking the food out of his child's mouth.
sorry sob potheads.
weezy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

haha
I dont see you posting anything about those sorry sob tobacco addicts or alcoholics up there genius.
If your going to bitch about addicts at least pick a subject drug that actually creates an addicted person. Pot isnt it.
The people defrauding welfare, foodstamps, SSI, HUD and any other taxpayer sponsored giveaways should be made to pay back every penny plus interest and never be allowed to draw off the taxpayer again. They are nothing but thieves that dont want to work or they are defrauding us to enhance their income. Either way. Its called being a thief. If they need it by all means they should have it. If they need to get up off their sorry butt and get a job they sure dont need any of my tax dollars given to them.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Carney wrote:
Boston bombers were living off the welfare system. Ain't that precious?
Were The Boston Bombers That Were Living Off Of The Welfare System Pill Heads Like The Kentucky Hillbillies Who Live Off Of The Same Welfare System???....
smoking

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Were The Boston Bombers That Were Living Off Of The Welfare System Pill Heads Like The Kentucky Hillbillies Who Live Off Of The Same Welfare System???....
I've lost my lucky rabbits foot CR, can you lend me one till the first?
Homer

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

They sure do sponsor them somewhat.
The dope head families can have meth, pot, and all the chit you name it, in their homes around the children.
But decent people are not allowed to adopt children if they even have a hint of a scandal.
Carney

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

How much did the government give these last three members of the Boston Terror Cell?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••