Tracy

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

PHILADELPHIA (AP)— A medical assistant told a jury Tuesday that she snipped the spines of at least 10 babies during unorthodox abortions at a West Philadelphia clinic. And she said Dr. Kermit Gosnell and another employee did the same to terminate pregnancies.
Adrienne Moton's testimony came in the capital murder trial of Gosnell, the clinic owner, who is on trial in the deaths of a patient and seven babies. Prosecutors accuse him of killing late-term, viable babies after they were delivered alive, in violation of state abortion laws. We as American's kill our babies everyday and pay for it with tax dollars. I don't understand why this Doctor is on trial for what? Obama and his party supports late-term abortions. We should someday be able to kill our children up to two year old after all look what we are doing today.
Ycart

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

We should be able to kill our children up to two years old, huh? You're a sicko.
Tracy

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

So your OK with killing a baby late term or killing a human at any early age. Come on a baby is a baby. So your the sick-O my dear.
clay

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tracy wrote:
PHILADELPHIA (AP)— A medical assistant told a jury Tuesday that she snipped the spines of at least 10 babies during unorthodox abortions at a West Philadelphia clinic. And she said Dr. Kermit Gosnell and another employee did the same to terminate pregnancies.
Adrienne Moton's testimony came in the capital murder trial of Gosnell, the clinic owner, who is on trial in the deaths of a patient and seven babies. Prosecutors accuse him of killing late-term, viable babies after they were delivered alive, in violation of state abortion laws. We as American's kill our babies everyday and pay for it with tax dollars. I don't understand why this Doctor is on trial for what? Obama and his party supports late-term abortions. We should someday be able to kill our children up to two year old after all look what we are doing today.
Don't worry,the republicians will starve them to death if they manage to live,they hate them after they are alive and able to be a burden and eat and need medical care.
Proud Republican

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

No clay the democrats just want to make you morons slave and you are so stupid you say " Please support sorry lazy me and dictate my every move for me please" how ignorant. NO BABY SHOULD BE KILLED!!!! I don't care if it's a six week old "embryo" or 2yr old child MURDER IS MURDER. Tracy is right. I see your point. That fabulous cheating who're of a so called president we had Bill Clinton made late term abortion legal. Let's all thank him for that. You can bet he will have a lot of blood on his hands for that.
bucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Obama and anyone who supports late term or any abortion for that matter are DERANGED. I will not vote for any s.o.b. or b. that is for murdering children!
Oh come on

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tracy wrote:
I think you were dropped on your head as a baby. No one with a brain thinks like you and your kind. It's murder to kill anyone weather it's an unborn child or not. It has a heart beat!!! You are a sick, twisted, demented, screwed up, uneducated and most of all an unholy person. The only reason you are here on this earth and the ones like you are here are so that you can be used as a good example of what not to be like. Yes they should be punished for doing what they did. It's wrong and inexcusable. I didn't vote for Obama and never will vote for a democrat. To vote for them in favor of killing a child of any age is murder and if you voted for the scum that supports it, you are just as guilty!!!!!!! You may never have touched the knife but you gave them the legal right to do it. So go sleep on that. I hope you have nightmares for a decade for what you said.
Tracy

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

How do you look at your children you let live. When they start school do you ever wonder what the child you killed would have looked like his or her first day of school. Can you love a child if you have already killed one? When you look at a trash can does it remind you of the grave you gave your unborn? One more tragedy - often delayed and overlooked - concerns the mother of the aborted baby. They find it difficult to live with an awakened conscience. Though duped, squelched or ignored, a conscience awakened to reality may produce guilt, grief and pain. Even with the reality of forgiveness, the scars may produce long-standing consequences. The truth does hurt. Just leave God out of this and tell me what other animal on earth kills its unborn? If you play you must pay.
Proud Republican

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Tracy I agree. My husband was married prior to our marriage. His first wife got pregnant by a black man. She had an abortion because it was black. When they divorced she got pregnant a few years later by same black guy this time she chose to have the baby. She hoped it would be a girl wrong it was a boy. In a heated argument one day over their child I made mention that maybe the baby she killed was her baby girl she so desperately wanted. I sometimes regret how crueliI was to her. She is a sever drug addict and lost both of her kids I raised my stepson and now 18 yrs later she is still the same person and I wonder if I hadn't been so mean would she be different today? I doubt it but people who abort babies are not always thinking and some are just selfish. I pray that they get help but the blood has been shed and it won't stop as long as we the people allow our elected officials to condone it.
Tracy

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

The devil’s bargain is a false one. Abortion does not turn back the clock. It is not something a person can have and forget. After an abortion, everything is still changed.
After the abortion, Satan, who used despair to drive the woman to choose abortion, now uses despair to destroy the woman in other ways. He becomes the woman’s accuser.“You’ve killed your own child. You’ve always wanted children, but now you’ve gone and killed a child instead! You’re a terrible person. You betrayed yourself and your child. God will never forgive you. He’ll punish you. Sooner or later, He’ll get you. And everyone else will despise you, too. So you had better keep this one a secret, especially from those goodie-two-shoes who don’t know what it is like. They would only want you to suffer even more than you are already. So if you need a little comfort, you might as well find it in the embrace of an affair, the bottom of a bottle, drug addiction or even in the silence of suicide. You did this to yourself, and now you are alone and you will have to live with it–alone. Something to think about!
Tracy

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

One more thing! I understand that women who have their baby killed hate the sound of vacuum cleaners because it reminds them of the suction aspirator; or they are bothered by the sight of little children who would be the same age as the child they had murdered during their own abortion. They may have unexplained feelings of depression every year, during the month when the murder (abortion) took place, or during the month when the child should have been born, or on Mother’s Day, at Christmas or Easter Sunday. They can ever hear the child at times say mommy look at me, mommy look at me. Why did you let them cut me into little pieces and vacuum me out of your warm loving body mommy. Why mommy!
really wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Killing a baby is beyond wrong I had a son 4yrs ago that was steal born and then got pregnant again last February hoping everything was okay I went into early labor and my son was born he 1B's 1oz his lungs wasn't developed he passed away I would do anything to have my sons back so killing a baby is wrong
Tracy

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

So it is that Satan tries to use the same shame, fear, and despair which drive women to abort to keep them from finding the healing compassion of God and their communities. That is Satan’s agenda. But what is Christ’s? Does Christ desire punishment for those who have had abortions? No. He desires reconciliation. After an abortion, or any sin, Christ offers us hope. He stands with open arms greeting us, saying,“Come to me. I want to share your tears. I want to comfort you. Know that all is forgiven. See, your child is in my arms, waiting for you to join us when your day is completed.”
What

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

What??
tammy

Pekin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

you people are nuts to be arguing about murder..if it has a heartbeat it is alive...if u have an abortion you are a murderer and God will punish you.
Anonymous

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

you all find anything to bitch about
Holyrollerderby

Elkton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It's right there in YOUR book.If a child does not obey it's parents it is to be put to death.
Knock it in the head and sell the milk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 150,073
Debate: Ferguson - London, KY 16 min Undecided 6
Preachers/Deacons Cant Have 2 Living Wifes 25 min My Thoughts 12
Ferguson riots in Missouri ? 32 min Truth 41
Is it OK to put my child on a dog leash? 1 hr Hold on 9
West Knox FD fireworks 1 hr Booboom 2
Are you for increasing the Minimum wage to $ 10.10 (Feb '14) 3 hr J cotton 44

Search the Keavy Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••