If you have a bank account

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
no kidding

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
If you have a bank account you better close it and hide your money from the government now before they start taking it like other countries have started doing.
clay

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
no kidding wrote:
If you have a bank account you better close it and hide your money from the government now before they start taking it like other countries have started doing.
really,link please.
hehe

London, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Democrats hide it under the mattress
Republicans, off shore accounts

hehe
Plain Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 19, 2013
no kidding wrote:
If you have a bank account you better close it and hide your money from the government now before they start taking it like other countries have started doing.
The Gvmt is making it a law that they will have the right to loot your bank account with ObamaCare.
The whole world is going paperless, and cashless.
Which means your cash will not buy anything after this happens.
Big world banking, along with the new world order reform, human microchipping, and one world government, is robbing us big time.
And they are coming about it in a way that makes the people think they want it. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...
No more yard sales, no more private buying, or trading, unless you are living off trade barter system.
And then they will outlaw the gardens you grow that helps barter trade.
You will not be able to buy or sell without the microchip that ensures that you reach your account.
Everyone is screwed, and it was foretold 3000 years ago.
Ralph

London, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
hehe wrote:
Democrats hide it under the mattress
Republicans, off shore accounts
hehe
You can't deposit bribes and payoffs anywhere in the computer age. Mattress it is.
Seriously

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
clay wrote:
<quoted text>really,link please.
The country of Cypress has already done this have you not watched the news. Their government has taken ten percent of all the peoples checking and savings accounts.
Really

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
When this happens its time to protest as Americans and not stop until Obama has stepped down, he is destroying the United States and he doesnt care. For those of you that voted your savior back in, well it should only apply to you. Lets see how much you believe in him when he takes half of everything you have worked for from your savings account and not to mention the increase in taxes this year he promised not to do. Have we Americans not paid enough?
no kidding

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The country of Cypress has already done this have you not watched the news. Their government has taken ten percent of all the peoples checking and savings accounts.
Another one today.
The National Government are pushing a Cyprus-style solution to bank failure in New Zealand which will see small depositors lose some of their savings to fund big bank bailouts, the Green Party said today.

Open Bank Resolution (OBR) is Finance Minister Bill English’s favoured option dealing with a major bank failure. If a bank fails under OBR, all depositors will have their savings reduced overnight to fund the bank’s bail out.
hehe

London, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The country of Cypress has already done this have you not watched the news. Their government has taken ten percent of all the peoples checking and savings accounts.
BS Never happened, voters rejected that idea

hehe
Proud Republican

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The Gvmt is making it a law that they will have the right to loot your bank account with ObamaCare.
The whole world is going paperless, and cashless.
Which means your cash will not buy anything after this happens.
Big world banking, along with the new world order reform, human microchipping, and one world government, is robbing us big time.
And they are coming about it in a way that makes the people think they want it. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...
No more yard sales, no more private buying, or trading, unless you are living off trade barter system.
And then they will outlaw the gardens you grow that helps barter trade.
You will not be able to buy or sell without the microchip that ensures that you reach your account.
Everyone is screwed, and it was foretold 3000 years ago.
You are one of those nuts that have dragged our Republican party down. Go away and let us become whole again!!! No wonder we have become a laughing stock.
Otis

Manchester, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The country of Cypress has already done this have you not watched the news. Their government has taken ten percent of all the peoples checking and savings accounts.
You must not watch it either .... It didn't pass, their govt can't take a dime from the people.
clay

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The Gvmt is making it a law that they will have the right to loot your bank account with ObamaCare.
The whole world is going paperless, and cashless.
Which means your cash will not buy anything after this happens.
Big world banking, along with the new world order reform, human microchipping, and one world government, is robbing us big time.
And they are coming about it in a way that makes the people think they want it. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...
No more yard sales, no more private buying, or trading, unless you are living off trade barter system.
And then they will outlaw the gardens you grow that helps barter trade.
You will not be able to buy or sell without the microchip that ensures that you reach your account.
Everyone is screwed, and it was foretold 3000 years ago.
Better go dig up that tin hat,you gonna need it.
clay

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Really wrote:
When this happens its time to protest as Americans and not stop until Obama has stepped down, he is destroying the United States and he doesnt care. For those of you that voted your savior back in, well it should only apply to you. Lets see how much you believe in him when he takes half of everything you have worked for from your savings account and not to mention the increase in taxes this year he promised not to do. Have we Americans not paid enough?
Tin hat for you too.
pork chops

Murray, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Proud Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of those nuts that have dragged our Republican party down. Go away and let us become whole again!!! No wonder we have become a laughing stock.
Im a dem, but I agree with you on this fact.

I think most regular dems and repubs could agree...its the extremists on both sides that cause divide. And are crazy.
yep

London, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2013
more and more sites being hacked
just think about it.all access to your money is done through computers.Even if you go in the bank to get your money it has to show on a system that you have money to withdraw any.
whats you gonna do when the systems get taken down or accounts hacked and cleaned out.
wont matter how rich you think you are if you cant get a penny you put there.
whats you gonna do when all your money etc etc just disappears in cyber space...
its coming count on it
Thorn

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Soylent Green is people !!!
real

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Proud Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of those nuts that have dragged our Republican party down. Go away and let us become whole again!!! No wonder we have become a laughing stock.
Yeah - It's much safer to be close minded about serious phenomena. You couldn't be any more of a sucker, even if you was on a stick.
Old Man

Roscoe, IL

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Sounds like end times are nigh.
yep

London, KY

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Old Man wrote:
Sounds like end times are nigh.
I agree.They wont end for quiet a long while but we will be living in a whole new world that looks like a third world country.
Every thing is digital now so when the systems go down you have nothing.Nothing moves when computers are down,even money.If you dont have it in your hand you dont really have it.
hmmmm

Mount Vernon, KY

#21 Mar 20, 2013
no kidding wrote:
If you have a bank account you better close it and hide your money from the government now before they start taking it like other countries have started doing.
...makes no sense...what good would your money do if you withdrawl and everyone else has gone paperless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr JFM 783
London is ridiculous 3 hr Fatback 6
what happened in Tattersall Sat night? 3 hr Haha 20
Automatic BILL PAY, but garbage still not picke... 4 hr Trashcan 4
Obama says... 4 hr Solo runner 23
Anyone know Kenny Gray in the London, Corbin, B... (Jul '08) 5 hr Wheres Waldo 11
fake christians 5 hr yourignorant 3

Flood Warning for Laurel County was issued at March 06 at 3:03AM EST

Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST

NBC Sports 4:30AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors
Bleacher Report 1:09 PM
Bengals Re-Sign LB Maualuga to 3-Year Deal
NFL 1:16 PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal